The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it's just something im doing as part of a gimmick this game, cus to me it feels like every role out there has a notion of items and mine hadnt. in addition i havent received a single item yet, so i still feel like the only person this game who doesnt have anything to do with items whatsoever, which i found a bit funny, hence i keep bringing it up. there is nothing more to it really, but ofcourse me saying that doesnt mean much unless you trust me.
yeah i kinda struggle to buy that

like you being like 'i know, as a funny gimick ill act really surprised about items and repeat myself about the fact i dont know they exist'

like that just doesnt make sense to me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well blame it on different personalities i guess
i mean i can imagine you doing it but i think that if you DID do it as a gimick youd make it much more obvious it was a joke/gimick? like if youre doing it to be funny youd want people to find it funny so youd make it clear your attitude was like 'wow im still left out about items' but i dont get any sense of that at all, it feels like just you trying to make sure we all know you didnt know about items

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i mean i can imagine you doing it but i think that if you DID do it as a gimick youd make it much more obvious it was a joke/gimick? like if youre doing it to be funny youd want people to find it funny so youd make it clear your attitude was like 'wow im still left out about items' but i dont get any sense of that at all, it feels like just you trying to make sure we all know you didnt know about items
hey its not my fault this is happening, honestly i blame poor game design (okay maybe my poor humour appearantly)

just checking you all know i didnt know about items right?

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i dont particularly scum read ender but i scum read twg
ender sorta brushed of the thing with poke having monopoly on books by saying pokes things read more as 'monopoly on books from the library' which im not sure about how that makes me feel.

on the other hand (WIFOM ALERT) i still dont believe ender would claim something like that if he is lying, after poke said what he did

hipmeow

Reaction score
like the name or what it is

how many about have claimed vices?
no one has claimed the name of their vice apart from oog i think? but ive claimed what my vice does and so has oog and inf. i think tim revealed some detailed but hasnt claimed it fully and i think thats everyone maybe

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ender sorta brushed of the thing with poke having monopoly on books by saying pokes things read more as 'monopoly on books from the library' which im not sure about how that makes me feel.

on the other hand (WIFOM ALERT) i still dont believe ender would claim something like that if he is lying, after poke said what he did
yeah but fmpov i know for a fact that i can technically send out a 'book', so i think poke's flavour is probably just meant to mean 'from the library'

since my alternate theory yesterday where i said 'maybe it just means only poke can send out proper, useful books and my ones would be duds' still doesnt really get accounted for by poke's flavour

Reactions: HKCaper

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

well he did say he didnt see poke's claim so i could see ender fakeclaiming and accidentally cc-ing him

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i mean im alive but tbh when i said massclaim i wasnt really including vice-claiming, just roles since i think it may be good to keep vices private (unless you want to claim them for some reason) since its not like you can exactly counter-claim a vice
just cus notty suddenly asked me what my vice was

Status
Not open for further replies.