The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So close to winning too! :(
I miss the "Oh no!" rating.

I'm glad I get to keep my 100% correct endgame hammer rate, that was a stressful few hours of waiting.

I loved the setup, and the idea of vices was really creative and added some real pizaz to the game. As I mentioned before, an RID Mentor is something I've never seen or even thought about. It's a shame so many modkills happened, but it was a really fun game despite that.

• Thank You
Reactions: Alisha

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think Ender was genuinely convinced I was the third party killer, and if that's the case then that's probably what they were going for
we discussed this in mafchat and both stranger and i actually figured it was probably notty because of the 1-shot bp and VIBES
but i didn't think a joint win was possible, so getting rid of her was of the utmost importance

we roleblocked you just in case we were wrong and you were the killer, though

Reactions: Timdood3

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Still Cheerful!
Achieved by Mooglie​
For having a sequence of nasty events cause them to lose their pet cat and night action, followed up by a replacement pet cat promise that never delivered and subsequent loss of all other items they had. Somehow Mooglie kept their sense of humor throughout all of that, a shining beacon of happiness! (Discounting the whining about nonexistant bus drivers of course)
and even if i had gotten inf's pet cat it wouldnt have done anything :(

oh well we won anyway!!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
A joint win wasn't possible just fyi, a refusal to kill each other would have been a draw with no winners gamewise, but hey in spirit if you consider that a joint win then more power to you!! :D

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
People hire you to run alongside them and shout encouraging phrases like “you can do it!”, and “try to run harder than you are currently running!”
lol

thanks for hosting alisha, I had a lot of fun

and thanks for bringing me back to life!!!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
lol

thanks for hosting alisha, I had a lot of fun

and thanks for bringing me back to life!!!
as a tradeoff you did lose 2 years of your life in order for the revival to happen, so better make up for lost time (and RIP your spouse) with even more lies and scams!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.