The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
@Timdood3 do you think you visited me?
I'm going to go with a no because I didn't get a pet or whatever it was you said you were making. I tried to before I was informed that I can't read (informed that I don't choose a visitation target).
(this is to counter the theory that i was tims target last night and that's why the pet cat wasnt there (i think thats what he said it does?) but i guess i could still have been tims target since i lost my book and video game as well but inf did NOT DELIVER MY PET CAT)
I don't just steal whatever items you have, silly, I'm not a Purifier(tm). Whoever I visit gives me the item relevant to my vice. And last night I received two instead of the one I expected.
i mean im alive but tbh when i said massclaim i wasnt really including vice-claiming, just roles since i think it may be good to keep vices private (unless you want to claim them for some reason) since its not like you can exactly counter-claim a vice
As we've seen, a lot of roles are closely tied to vices and it's pretty hard to claim your role without your vice.

From an overall standpoint, a massclaim sounds good because I don't have any reads and it's easier for me to get them based on roles at this point (I've missed probably 20% of the thread with how busy I was moving). However, my role would really rather not claim.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
theyve been asking that a lot and yet not wanting to answer when they got asked so it is kinda weird
You're the first person whose asked though

i dont really feel the need to claim my vice, cus it doesnt add anything really, like its not going to benefit town.

then again the flavor is kinda funny
Whats your trigger

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm going to go with a no because I didn't get a pet or whatever it was you said you were making. I tried to before I was informed that I can't read (informed that I don't choose a visitation target).
whyd you try to visit me?

also didn't you visit someone n1 then? why not?

You're the first person whose asked though

Whats your trigger
why does that matter though, i asked you ages ago and you ignored me, which suggests you have a motive for keeping it secret, yet with how much you ask others about it it seems as though you think everyone should out them

also why are you interested in vices and triggers so much rather than roles

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

why does that matter though, i asked you ages ago and you ignored me, which suggests you have a motive for keeping it secret, yet with how much you ask others about it it seems as though you think everyone should out them

i mean i can understand if your thought process is 'i know my role shouldnt out my vice but others might be willing to and i want the info' but i still find it weird how youre focused on vices rather than roles

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

What do you mean ages ago when did you do that. Also vices and triggers are directly linked to roles and are in my opinion even harder to fake claim than a role without giving much of the role away.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What do you mean ages ago when did you do that. Also vices and triggers are directly linked to roles and are in my opinion even harder to fake claim than a role without giving much of the role away.
idk it was ages ago, early day 1 maybe

and ok fair enough i guess but vices don't seem to be very linked to roles + don't seem to give an indication of alignment so what are you hoping to get from asking people for their vice exactly, do you think some scum will have scummy vices even tho boooo's wasn't?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
idk it was ages ago, early day 1 maybe

and ok fair enough i guess but vices don't seem to be very linked to roles + don't seem to give an indication of alignment so what are you hoping to get from asking people for their vice exactly, do you think some scum will have scummy vices even tho boooo's wasn't?
and when i say 'roles' i mean abilities

hip giving out lip stick --> being addicted to drugs and needing to take a drug break
me giving out items --> needing to satisfy my wife
oog sending night chats --> having a pet cat

it seems pretty easy to tell the truth about vice but lie about a role as scum since i cant imagine an 'incriminating' vice, so you can just say your vice and then make up a role later

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
don't seem to give an indication of alignment so what are you hoping to get from asking people for their vice exactly, do you think some scum will have scummy vices even tho boooo's wasn't?
Boo's was scummy though

also notty are you for a massclaim? since you usually are but youve been strangely silent on the idea
As long as people claim their vices too sure great idea. I'll happily claim my vice along with them however I won't be claiming my role because the second I do I turn into a vanilla towny with a useless action (Oog can confirm this)

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Because you said that people who visit you get the item you make, right?

And that is correct, I didn't visit anyone Night 1 because vice reasons. Like I said before, my visit doesn't affect the visitee in any way.

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As long as people claim their vices too sure great idea. I'll happily claim my vice along with them however I won't be claiming my role because the second I do I turn into a vanilla towny with a useless action (Oog can confirm this)
why do they need to claim vices too in order for you to support it, isnt a massclaim good even if vices arent a part of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.