9. TheWeakGuy48_ - known ; none
10. HKCaper - known ; none
11. webpaige - known ; none
12. sessybessy - hidden ; none

Nottykitten are you ready to admit the basement thing was a lie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but ya my final verdict is that notty is a town and lying or notty is a 3p and telling the truth

i do not get mafia vibes from notty!
maybe ill end up having to eat my own hat

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Now, one final point before I leave you for a while. I have a bit of advice for you all. It doesn't actually come from me. It comes from every batch - well, almost all of them - which preceded you. They all figured it out one way or another, even if it was too late. And I'm telling you now. Sticking in pairs during the night is a good idea. That is, two of you per one room. Don't ask me why. I don't completely understand it myself. But it never takes anybody in a pair. The darkness. It never has.
Here Inf says anybody not paired and specifically mentions only two people per room (so not more not less).

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Here Inf says anybody not paired and specifically mentions only two people per room (so not more not less).
crap im bad with reading comprehension

but it also says preferably someone you trust so it implies pairs arent infallible

also inf didn't say that, the voice did and the voice is capable of lying probably

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
And I'm definitely up for sending Notty onstage for not knowing their role name.
sessy doesnt know their role name either!
but notty is also claiming that when the map was revealed they were told they have a strong urge to go to the basement tonight or something & notty is the only one claiming that there was a response once the map was revealed

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
sessy doesnt know their role name either!
but notty is also claiming that when the map was revealed they were told they have a strong urge to go to the basement tonight or something & notty is the only one claiming that there was a response once the map was revealed
I recall reading that. Didn't Ltin say something about it too?

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If Notty is being honest about the instructions, I could see them being 3p.
That said I don't want to rule out the possibility that they're a non-killing 3p, and I definitely want to consider other options.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
well with the info availiable notty could be an amnesiac variant but those can be any alignment. i'm still nervous because of the basement thing but i believe notty should still be paired up with twg if we go with refuse since notty should still be supervised by a responsible adult chaperone