[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
TIMDOOD3 IS RATING ALL MY POSTS
Hey, keep it down. Other people are going to want ratings too.

Jeez, you guys have been active today. I skipped the last ten pages because it just looked like a bunch of nonsense. Did anything relevant happen?

And has it not occurred to anyone to triple up? It seems like an obvious scum strategy to leave whoever their 'partner' is alone in their assigned room and hop into the empty room with a mafia partner. There's definitely a danger to being alone, but I don't see a danger to being in larger groups. Maybe there is one, given how little we know about the mechanics of this game, but that's a chance I'm willing to take. Is there anyone willing to accept a third person into their room?

• Disagree
Reactions: Alisha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

Jeez, you guys have been active today. I skipped the last ten pages because it just looked like a bunch of nonsense. Did anything relevant happen?

And has it not occurred to anyone to triple up? It seems like an obvious scum strategy to leave whoever their 'partner' is alone in their assigned room and hop into the empty room with a mafia partner. There's definitely a danger to being alone, but I don't see a danger to being in larger groups. Maybe there is one, given how little we know about the mechanics of ithis game, but that's a chance I'm willing to take. Is there anyone willing to accept a third person into their room?
if you read you would have seen tripling up being brought up and then shot down by yours truly

- tripling up makes it much more likely for a scum to be in groups of people and have more target options

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score

And has it not occurred to anyone to triple up? It seems like an obvious scum strategy to leave whoever their 'partner' is alone in their assigned room and hop into the empty room with a mafia partner. There's definitely a danger to being alone, but I don't see a danger to being in larger groups. Maybe there is one, given how little we know about the mechanics of this game, but that's a chance I'm willing to take. Is there anyone willing to accept a third person into their room?
Relevant? Yeah probably. Apparently people think Notty should go out on stage.

Also, I trust you more than Omni so if you want to join us in the library go ahead.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

you ignored my questions i tagged you!!
is your role name hidden & after inf revealed the map layout have you received any new info
and also wait calling the entire last 10 pages aka essentially half the game seems dismissive!!
everyone else has answered btw

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
is your role name hidden & after inf revealed the map layout have you received any new info
and also wait calling the entire last 10 pages aka essentially half the game seems dismissive!!
hk didn't

you should shoot him

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
No and no, for the questions.
And it is a little dismissive, but I don't have the time to scroll through 15 new pages. So I read through 5 and it was just a lot of nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Alisha