[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I recall reading that. Didn't Ltin say something about it too?
When I got my role one of the things the thing said suddenly made a lot of sense when Inf revealed the map. But that was when I initially got my role. I didn't get anything new when Inf did reveal the map, only connected info I had recieved previously.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
When I got my role one of the things the thing said suddenly made a lot of sense when Inf revealed the map. But that was when I initially got my role. I didn't get anything new when Inf did reveal the map, only connected info I had recieved previously.
hmm interesting....I think the idea that abilities of roles get revealed over the course of the game could be a strong theory ?

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what if the vanilla townie roles come in pairs and that's how we're supposed to match up
and we were all given the same information except for that bit
because I certainly don't understand anything more when the map was revealed
I also had a weird line that I thought was for flavor but someone was playing how I initially thought it was implying

probably a reach but we do have two people with an unknown role, and we're supposed to pair up
did anyone else get a ltin-like epiphany?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
what if the vanilla townie roles come in pairs and that's how we're supposed to match up
ya i was wondering something similar to this with notty & sessy but not necessarily just vanilla town but town & mafia counterparts but i don't think that they would both be so brazen with the information if they are mafia so idk

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Like ten posts while I was at work...And when I go to bed and wake up there will be ten pages. Why is life so unfair?

And I want to say (before I actually forget) that me asking if anyone was willing to let me into their room was bait. Because if the theory that the mafia can only kill people that are sharing a room with a mafia member (or that aren't in a pair) is true, then mafia would want someone to join their already duo'd room.

I've got my eye on you, Stranger >_>

HKCaper I'm going to assume you're like me and just were busy and/or sleeping through yesterday and not inactive because you're a lurky mafia. I suggest we take the dressing room instead of the kitchen, purely for the reason that it looks further away from other groups and feels safer to me. On an objective level, no room is any different to me than any other room [to my knowledge].

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Tim, friendo, i was here yesterday, i already SAID we would be joining the restaurant, because noone else was going there. If you really want the dressing room (is noone going there?), thats fine by me.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Tim, friendo, i was here yesterday, i already SAID we would be joining the restaurant, because noone else was going there. If you really want the dressing room (is noone going there?), thats fine by me.
The dressing room the other empty room, yes.

And sorry, I assumed you were absent based on Notty's picture two pages back with us just existing outside, and you being the only other one to have not answered oog.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm going to assume you're like me and just were busy and/or sleeping through yesterday and not inactive because you're a lurky mafia. I suggest we take the dressing room instead of the kitchen, purely for the reason that it looks further away from other groups and feels safer to me. On an objective level, no room is any different to me than any other room [to my knowledge].
Curious how you bring that up and are still ok with being alone in a room with him