The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
Also if your accusing me sk remember I was stolen from consecutively.

For amounts less than 100 so it's not mafia. Get your head on straight, for the most part I can only be mafia or town

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
A) if mario is town, I would suspect inffy right away
So in a game with 3 confirmed (if you're telling the truth) protection roles you doubt the existent of two weak cop roles.

Although I doubt inf too, you seem to have consistently floored reasoning when it comes to ur reads and ur defences

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why did you think Hk was scum beyond vibes?
he wasn't an active player, he gave me scum vibes and his claim seemed tailor-made to deter me

i had to kill someone, otherwise i'd really fuck the town over with my stubbornness

i took the option that seemed to be the best for the town at the time from my point of view, or at least had the potential to be better than killing kropp

i don't even remember what the case against him was other than "he's 3rd party, might as well lynch him since we don't have a clear target atm", which i find to be a shit reason to kill someone

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
yes, the exact same
I mean I was asking you to prove it by quoting both but ok :thonk:

im going for a bit now, if it is true and you can show me the two quotes (burden of proof n' all that, plus im lazy)

I'll buy it. Although you could have easily spotted the fact Mulb didn't lie about their name at the time while developing this fake claim I feel like, especially how long it took you to claim, that you're telling the truth.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
he wasn't an active player, he gave me scum vibes and his claim seemed tailor-made to deter me

i had to kill someone, otherwise i'd really fuck the town over with my stubbornness

i took the option that seemed to be the best for the town at the time from my point of view, or at least had the potential to be better than killing kropp

i don't even remember what the case against him was other than "he's 3rd party, might as well lynch him since we don't have a clear target atm", which i find to be a shit reason to kill someone
by. not. killing. krop. you. would. die.

ok even if HK was scum we'd still be trading one now vanilla townie for 1 scum. IF he was scum. Considering you didn't target anyone night 2 for the exact reason of not wanting to go based off of vibes I find it incredibly unlikely you wouldn't do it again. Not killing krop, who, wasn't gonna get lynched so Idk where you got that thought from, completely contradicts ur entire way of "Playing vig"

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i'm feeling pretty fucking hot right now tbh
mmm daddy

oh im like 90% sure mario just slipped so we can lynch them
thatsssssssss a fair point but im far less willing to lynch someone based on a possible mistype when there's someone who has very clearly gone against town interest with no evidence supporting their claim whatsoever

Mischief

Reaction score
So in a game with 3 confirmed (if you're telling the truth) protection roles you doubt the existent of two weak cop roles.

Although I doubt inf too, you seem to have consistently floored reasoning when it comes to ur reads and ur defences
True I'll admit it's not the best way but in my eyes my role is not similar/ has a clear purpose to the other protecting roles (I'm still keeping a bit hidden), also from what I can tell, sk can steal from more than one target at a time + mafia, that's a lot of death. From what I can tell rn there are only 2 true protective roles myself and notty. Stranger seems more of a roleblocker since anyone targetted by them can't use their roles.

Weak doesn't matter, useless/relies on the other team is want concerns me the most. I just want them dead, I'm confident I have good idea of what is going on now so I could just be tunneling at this point apologies

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Considering you didn't target anyone night 2 for the exact reason of not wanting to go based off of vibes I find it incredibly unlikely you wouldn't do it again.
but that's not why i didn't go after anyone on night 2

vibes were my primary reason for killing mulb on night 1

the reason i didn't go for anyone on night 2 was because i didn't have enough vibes on anyone

trading one scum for one vanilla townie seems like a good trade to me, but i didn't even think that you'd want to lynch me after i've killed two scums tbh, because, well, i've killed two scums at that point, so that's a moot point

Mischief

Reaction score
Can we kill them, they are lying mario is scum, this is ridiculous

it's either aqua,inffy, mario or aqua, ender mario

Ender if you town can you target aqua, I swear scum soul right there

• Haha
Reactions: Aqua

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i don't fucking get it

is it really that difficult to understand that i didn't put a whole lot of effort into picking my target, i just picked someone i was relatively sure was scum and hoped everything would go well

not like i have much motivation left for this game when everyone's telling me i'm either retarded or scum when i don't feel like either

• Sad
Reactions: PokeSvorlds

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
OK BUT NO ONE SAY ANYTHING OR LYNCH MARIO UNTIL MOLTEN COMES ON AND SAYS SOMETHING THANK YOU
I'm going for a bit now (shoulda gone 15 mins ago f)

imma unvote FOR NOW

mariosatr I want to hear ur explanation for the 75% things, ur a fucking Russel group Math student so this excuse better be good

ciao

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
Status
Not open for further replies.