Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Daily Economic Update ——
Deadline: 29 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Enderfive - 3 (Infected_Alien8_, Fantome, TheWeakGuy48_) [B-5]
mariosatr - 3 (Mischief, Omni, Aqua) [B-5]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to bankrupt and 7 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Mischief

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I just want to kill inffy so mario is mafia or town I want to kill them

Aqua:

>defended mario
>claimed super late/against mass claim
>there claim is convenient for an Sk (maybe mafia? mostly sk)
>Overall feel, they didn't have much of a reason to claim so late, the only reason there claim was suspious was *because* they claimed so late

Mischief

Reaction score
I do think I'm tunneling on inffy, so that's why I'll just push it to the side until more logical reads I have are dealt with

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I just want to kill inffy so mario is mafia or town I want to kill them

Aqua:

>defended mario
>Overall feel, they didn't have much of a reason to claim so late, the only reason there claim was suspious was *because* they claimed so late
to be fair aqua should be able to prove themself tomorrow, by suppressing someone tonight. on the other hand im somewhat unconvinced anyone actually roleblocked them night 2

Mischief

Reaction score
what if they buy it you fishfinger

blackmarket whatever, they would have to use it over and over again for it to have any weight

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

Aqua:

>defended mario
Guess who can text and walk at the same time uwu

My role can be literally any town role in the game After that role has died. In what world would my role be useful to claim day 0??? If you, Mario, ender or inf were to die I can resume ur role and potentially get a few more nights of info under ur guise. By claiming straight away I just get killed straight after a powerful PR role does (so probs after notty's demise, tonight)

Mischief

Reaction score
Secondary thing but one night one..Someone correct me if wrong but I was stolen from and wyatt claimed stolen from

Second night I was stolen from but no one else claimed any coin loss, wasn't aqua jailed that night?

Third night, I think I can say I was targetted by 2 people but I'm not sure, unless anyone else lost coins?

I dunno how SK works but this is just from what I know on my own

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
to be fair it's basically a universal deputy. on the other hand you've defended mario a conspicuous amount of times as mis was wanting your blood for. on the third hand you did the same with omni last game so hmrmrmhmhmhmm

Mischief

Reaction score
aqua it's literally the same thing if you claim today, mafia or sk will kill you tonight or soon or whatever

No matter when you claimed it didn't matter really (imo) at least

For me it sort of did, because I could then actually start to choose to protect myself and stuff

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Secondary thing but one night one..Someone correct me if wrong but I was stolen from and wyatt claimed stolen from

Second night I was stolen from but no one else claimed any coin loss, wasn't aqua jailed that night?

Third night, I think I can say I was targetted by 2 people but I'm not sure, unless anyone else lost coins?

I dunno how SK works but this is just from what I know on my own
fantome said he lost like 7 coins night one and i still don't know if that was a joke or what because he's talked like 5 times total since then and never responded to me 3 pings on the subject. i recall no other coin losses.
oh right aqua was jailed i forgot that, i think i was thinking it went to dess or smtn

Mischief

Reaction score
I didn't claim suddenly like you, I was dropping hints the entire time (hoping for townie to understand but welp only Sk got it)

In a way you can say I claimed day two or one (which one I dunno) because none of what I said would have made sense had I claimed a different role

"keeping things tonight"
"There are protective roles"
"I missed, it was partly your fault notty"

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what

how is a vig not killing without a clear target suspicious in any way

i thought that was the whole rationale for the whole not shooting on the first night thing that everyone does as a vig
You did have a clear target, dess. You said yourself it was extremely unlikely both him and notty were town and omni had confirmed notty so it was 2v1. You worrying about ''missing something' sounds like BS to me, and you saying you didn't have time to iso him properly makes no sense either because we don't have night deadlines.

If this actually turns out to be true then that way of thinking blatantly ruins mafia games. Please don't do it in future.
No Alisha said in the sign up thread that expecting this game to be similar to her other ones would be a mistake or something so she obviously wants us to think that way

Anyway what is up with these scum claims

Unvote
Vote mario

Worth noting a while ago omni said he really, really doubted Marino was scum when I pointed out omni knew mario well and asked for his opinion on him

Ender kill omni or molten imo

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
No offense but soft claiming in hopes town would understand but other factions won't is kinda stupid. I admit my claim in retrospect was dumb I was overly confident of towns position as we didn't know about the sk faction at this time

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
honestly i'd consider voting for ender to kill inffy. their role seems possible with two scum teams since if all townies died early then that might be the only way the EPS goes high, and then it's a little bit of power to back up an unlucky town. but they backed up mario and for some reason i thought they might be evil with aqua which could be a full 4 person sk team.

On the other hand dont kill molten probably. Kropp saw his coin count at like 50 so that wouldn't work.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Daily Economic Update ——
Deadline: 29 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

mariosatr - 4 (Mischief, Omni, Aqua, Infected_Alien8_) [B-4]
Enderfive - 2 (Fantome, TheWeakGuy48_) [B-6]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to bankrupt and 7 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.