The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Killing krop helps town whether he's lying or telling the truth

Identifying you as not lying about being a vig and making it more believable that you're a townie vig based on the krop results helps both of us hugely.

this seems bs to me,

you knew town would go for you if you didn't kill krop, yet you didn't anyway, if you are town then you've basically caused us to waste a lynch and lose a (very useful) townie.
i have a very limited amount of kills, as i've said repeatedly

for all i knew, i had one use left when i had to decide whether to kill kropp or not

your reasoning about confirming myself as the vig is therefore pointless, because i wouldn't have been the vig any more, if not for the economic scale being where it is right now

i didn't want to waste my possibly last action on what i perceived to be a nonmalicious third party just for the sake of confirming myself, it would be useful for me, yes, but not for the town in general

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
honestly the only people i'm more or less sure are town are weak and fantome

aqua, omni and inf get honourable mentions because i'm kinda townreading aqua and omni, and don't want to kill inf purely because of his cop claim (but i do get scum vibes from inf and his claim is massively convenient in terms of not getting him lynched but also not having to reveal anything)

everyone else i have no fucking clue on, except for maybe mario who i'm pretty sure is scum
did i miss your readlist ender or was this it

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i didn't want to waste my possibly last action on what i perceived to be a nonmalicious third party just for the sake of confirming myself, it would be useful for me, yes, but not for the town in general
Even if you knew, because we had made it VERY CLEAR, you would be lynched the following day?

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Even if you knew, because we had made it VERY CLEAR, you would be lynched the following day?
yes, because

a) i prioritise what is best for the town in general, not what is best for me
b) if i actually got what i was aiming for and killed another actual scum, that would have been enough to validate my claim anyway

it was a gambit, and it didn't pay off, partly because of my own mistakes when choosing the target, but can you honestly not see any possibility that i would do this as what i claim to be

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
but instead of 1 potential town threat dying, 0 town threats die and 1 townie is lynched?

How does that benefit town?

b) if i actually got what i was aiming for and killed another actual scum, that would have been enough to validate my claim anyway
not really as we've already established their is a serial killer faction.

They're obviously not going to claim the kill (unless you and krop were both part of it) so you could

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
yes, because

it was a gambit, and it didn't pay off, partly because of my own mistakes when choosing the target, but can you honestly not see any possibility that i would do this as what i claim to be
im having a hard time believing this answer to aqua's questions, like what about the scenario where you kill a townie and get lynched with no real possibility of avoiding that lynch? that's going to screw town over quite a bit, especially with two evil teams

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
this is almost as hard to believe as everything related to ender's night actions that he has said since the trait/ability is going to literally spell it out for you.
my trait doesn't say lazy in it for reference, i do get it's hard to believe but it's genuine

However both the cost of his action and the fact he claimed he targeted Mul n1, which based on his posts day 0 seems to be at complete random I'm kinda skeptical.
it was because mulb's role name didn't seem paraphrased like the others so I felt like I actually had a chance of getting a result
(and I was right on that, just either vig or SK faction had the same idea about mulb)

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
it was because mulb's role name didn't seem paraphrased like the others so I felt like I actually had a chance of getting a result
(and I was right on that, just either vig or SK faction had the same idea about mulb)
What was mulb's name claim vs his actual name again? Exactly the same?

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
my trait doesn't say lazy in it for reference
your trait? i thought it was an action?
oh did you get a result?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im having a hard time believing this answer to aqua's questions, like what about the scenario where you kill a townie and get lynched with no real possibility of avoiding that lynch? that's going to screw town over quite a bit, especially with two evil teams
hence why i didn't kill on night 2

by night 3 it was obvious i had to kill someone so i went with the option that made the most sense to me at the time

but instead of 1 potential town threat dying, 0 town threats die and 1 townie is lynched?
if you're talking about night 2, no one had told me to kill kropp or die yet

if you're talking about night 3, i fucking used my action, it just didn't go through

not really as we've already established their is a serial killer faction.
well if that's gonna be your reason for finding me guilty then i have no possible defense since you could say the exact same thing if i had killed anyone, including kropp

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
No traits here

Poke I have a gimmick so I will eventually be forced to use my second ability
oh that was mostly about you saying i could confirm you, when you weren't even intending to use the action you had claimed so i would have sussed you immensely if i had tried to do so

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Daily Economic Update ——
I wake up after a couple hours to ACCUSATIONS ON MYSELF and TEN PAGES
Deadline: 29 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Enderfive - 4 (Infected_Alien8_, Aqua, Fantome, TheWeakGuy48_) [B-4]
mariosatr - 2 (Mischief, Omni) [B-6]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to bankrupt and 7 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Mischief

Reaction score
you have no idea how glad i am to have at least someone say that

i was pretty much starting to think i was going insane here and everyone else was making perfect sense, i just couldn't see it because i've gone mad
Don't get me wrong, I'm just convinced we need to kill mario. I haven't read you yet but I'm think killing mario has more uses.

A) if mario is town, I would suspect inffy right away
B) is mario is sk or mafia I would lynch aqua right away
C) right now mario is just a red flag with neon lights, he has no one but himself to blame claiming so late

oh that was mostly about you saying i could confirm you, when you weren't even intending to use the action you had claimed so i would have sussed you immensely if i had tried to do so
I understood nothing of this tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.