The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Ender kill omni or molten imo
do you not believe omni is what they said he said he is uhm yeah. he claimed like a cost of 5 or something which would mean he doesnt have many coins left? molten's already confirmed a stupid kill for ender so it lowkey just looks like youre trying to make ender's kill fail
Infected_alien8_ ender can't kill anyone now WoOpSiE pOoPsIe how convenient
he said he had another kill due to EPS being -6 action cost

Mischief

Reaction score
Nope claiming my protection gimmick does not help town, only makes it more predictable for mafia and Sk.

Also does omni even have more than 75 coins? Don't kill omni, they can be our best chance to find scum with all these useless cops

Kill aqua or inffy, they look like they got the dollars huehuehue

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn't claim suddenly like you, I was dropping hints the entire time (hoping for townie to understand but welp only Sk got it)

In a way you can say I claimed day two or one (which one I dunno) because none of what I said would have made sense had I claimed a different role

"keeping things tonight"
"There are protective roles"
"I missed, it was partly your fault notty"
How is the first and third quote hinting at protection

Mischief

Reaction score
I spelled it wrong

keeping things safe tonight<Safe tonight=protect a bunny
I was trying to say there are protective roles + more than one, I can confirm there are protective roles (that one was a weaker hint, but I can't be that obvious)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You did have a clear target, dess. You said yourself it was extremely unlikely both him and notty were town and omni had confirmed notty so it was 2v1. You worrying about ''missing something' sounds like BS to me, and you saying you didn't have time to iso him properly makes no sense either because we don't have night deadlines.
i'm not talking about deadlines when i say i don't have time

i'm talking about the actual lack of time i can dedicate to this game personally

Mischief

Reaction score
Btw when I said I don't have traits I meant I have no traits other than the one I already said

>self targetting trait
I can target myself with my own action

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Worth noting a while ago omni said he really, really doubted Marino was scum when I pointed out omni knew mario well and asked for his opinion on him
he also investigated mario and came up with an ascetic which ... why would he do that if on mario's team (and dess's??)
Also poke you say you don't believe I was blocked yet nobody has CC'd me. Stranger would have targeted someone after all
oh right aqua was jailed i forgot that, i think i was thinking it went to dess or smtn
ya, i was thinking your failure was a second action unaccounted for. did you use your action last night

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
do you not believe omni is what they said he said he is uhm yeah. he claimed like a cost of 5 or something which would mean he doesnt have many coins left? molten's already confirmed a stupid kill for ender so it lowkey just looks like youre trying to make ender's kill fail

he said he had another kill due to EPS being -6 action cost
Why does that mean omni doesn't have many coins left and why has molten been confirmed to be a stupid kill?

I spelled it wrong

keeping things safe tonight<Safe tonight=protect a bunny
I was trying to say there are protective roles + more than one, I can confirm there are protective roles (that one was a weaker hint, but I can't be that obvious)
The third one though about missing

i'm not talking about deadlines when i say i don't have time

i'm talking about the actual lack of time i can dedicate to this game personally
What do you mean, for your claims to be true there must have been a point where you said "kill no one" or whatever, so you decided you wouldn't have time to Iso dess. Bearing in mind we had no deadline and therefore you could've had a whole week I find it hard to believe you came to that conclusion

Mischief

Reaction score
inffy can you take a look at how ender kills again

Also I protected notty night one because I was convinced they were watcher, hence "I missed, your fault"

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
vig kill vote count:

aqua (1) - mischief
omni (1) - inf
molten (0) - inf
not molten - poke
inf (1) - mischief

person with most votes at the end of the day gets it
i decide between draws
voting to not kill someone takes one vote away from them

• Haha
Reactions: PokeSvorlds

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
why has molten been confirmed to be a stupid kill?
kropp said molten had 54 coins at one point. i mean it either means omni is under ender's threshold or is lying about most everything regarding their role (and people usually like to put some truth in their claims right?)
kropp could be lying he hasnt returned to talk about his more recent investigations (neither has molten :weary:) but it would kinda make me think it's a dumb idea

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
kropp said molten had 54 coins at one point.
Oh

omni is under ender's threshold or is lying about most everything regarding their role (and people usually like to put some truth in their claims right?)
Why does omnis action costing 5 coins mean he's under Enders threshold

Mischief

Reaction score
I was gonna protect either notty or mooglie tbh since those were the two main important claims that would be targetted but notty's claim seemed more important so I went for them instead. Hence the "miss". Also I rather protect an investigate/roleblocking role than a guard.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I was gonna protect either notty or mooglie tbh since those were the two main important claims that would be targetted but notty's claim seemed more important so I went for them instead. Hence the "miss". Also I rather protect an investigate/roleblocking role than a guard.
So instead of a cop who could've been useful for all you knew at that point or instead of a vig, you thought moog, who could just make action costs 3x expensive the next night, was more powerful so was considering protecting him and that's why you called it a "miss" since he died? Nah I don't buy it

I also don't buy that you've only just suddenly woken up to realize all the protection roles didn't make sense today

Mischief

Reaction score
You realize I was kinda protective roles? The only reason I was "wrong" was because dess claimed the same thing <guard> as notty. Otherwise, we do have about 2.5 protective roles (strangers more of a role blocker) with is reasonable since we have multiple killers imo. I can't know what alisha was thinking for sure when she made the game.

I said notty and mooglie to make things simpler. Not that they were my only targets tsk, I meant I had a chance of protecting mooglie. As I said, I would rather protect a roleblocking role or investigative role so yeah you were also a possibility but I protected notty either way. I said mooglie because they died hence a "miss" because the point of protecting is the guard the person who is attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.