The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
even if notty is 3p (i dont really have any read on notty except a minor distrust (yes i still support massclaim sue me)) what is even the issue with a joint town-3p win

if the wincon is conflicting (aka results in death of townies) sure but where would that come from from this mass claim, especially since notty doesnt care about names (RID)

Mischief

Reaction score
(Just got off work, haven't had a chance to catch up. Have only skimmed recent activity.)
It seems to me you're saying this as a bad thing. What's wrong with playing without a mass claim?
Eh, I wasn't saying it was bad, I said it as a sub reply to notty's "what is your plan if you aren't mass claiming" thing

Though, do you want to say your paraphrased name?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
notty claimed watcher so they probably can only see player names of who their target visited hence why they need at least paraphrased names
It's most likely she'll be given the name of the player, not their role name

for real tho my reasons haven't changed and I've said them numerous times but for the last time:

If we claim names (even fake loosely related names (which is completely pointless)) mafia can take potshots at names they associate with important roles
it's not that difficult to loosely paraphrase that doesn't give your usefulness away but still keeping it similar enough for verification later, but I agree there's a tiny risk

and I don't agree it's completely pointless since it can lock mafia into a area of flavour that restricts claims in the future (at least to an extent, maybe not a great one), and also gives us info about the theme (e.g. I said town can be evil sounding, mis said town can be average name sounding), rather than keeping it all hidden until someone's about to be lynched and claims their name and sounds 'evil' and gets lynched and I'm not there to vouch for them that 'evil' =/= mafia in this game

I also have a trait that gains me coins during the day which is why I found that quote so interesting since I'm town so I assumed other town would have ways to replenish money for their actions aswell. And no you're not getting the trait name.
wow same

anyways since Ender is 'vig' apparently and he's been sus of me all day I should claim as well

I'm our cop

I can only use my ability if the scale is in a certain half though (and I won't say which I don't think)

In the other half of the scale I can give myself that dolla dolla like the cheat I am

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
although there is one thing I feel I should say

my role has an ability that can only be used when the scale is at a certain point

so if other abilities are like that, like the investigates, it's possible we won't see results from them n1 either and then obviously n2 theyre probably dead (since doctor dies n1 presumably)
it checks out

Status
Not open for further replies.