Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Ltin whats your argument against a massclaim now
Dess whats your argument against a massclaim now
Omni whats your argument against a massclaim now
Aqua whats your argument against a massclaim now

i predict 4 responses about the doctor
I said last post to notty after repeating the same thing for the 3rd time I wouldn't repeat my argument again

fuck you oog stop being lazy smh

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't see how it would be hard for mafia to stick to their claims unless they claimed something outlandish which would be hard to pull off but still be possible they could easily lie about their night visits. In the case there is a watcher role that could confirm visits then sure, although a massclaim would out them to be targetted by mafia.
I agree it's not hugely likely but I think it's possible and can think of some examples like claiming to be an average name thinking you'll blend in and then later on realizing you have to cc cop to win but you claimed to be an average name and the pattern was that average name = less powerful so you trapped yourself

Bearing possibilities like that in mind and the fact I find it really unlikely mafia will be able to guess the roles of people who paraphrase names (like I'm cop but I easily (imo) disguised that and just gave what I thought was relevant info about my rolename without revealing how powerful I was and I think others can easily do the same) makes me think it's a good idea

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Bearing possibilities like that in mind and the fact I find it really unlikely mafia will be able to guess the roles of people who paraphrase names (like I'm cop but I easily (imo) disguised that and just gave what I thought was relevant info about my rolename without revealing how powerful I was and I think others can easily do the same) makes me think it's a good idea
what was ur fake name again?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you never explained your reason for suspecting raxo beyond vibes btw
since that's all it really is, vibes/my idea of 'mafia raxo' vs 'town raxo'

+ your post to him felt like teammate talk

+ when I pressured him he said I was sus but needed me to prompt him to vote for me which is a sign he's not actually scumhunting imo

+ he assumed your intentions as if he valued his life over the truth of what could've happened

• Informative
Reactions: Omni

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you called me out for saying
"wait raxos in this game?"
which to everybody else was a joke because I have said it about numerous people over numerous games
you said it about omni last game

then said it about him this game which would make sense as a joke since it's like a reference

but saying it about raxo doesn't make sense unless you just do it randomly for the meme but I don't believe you do since it's been specific to omni so far and I've never seen you say it anywhere else

and it wasn't just that, it was that you were like 'don't lynch him this is great' as if it's a new idea that he's playing mafia and would usually get lynched on the spot or something but that doesn't fit with what happened last game so it makes no sense to me you'd say that (and no I don't buy it that it was you just making a random joke, since your jokes usually make some sense at least)

so it felt like a fake interaction, as if you thought you should act surprised he was here and it was a big funny deal so that he didn't seem like a teammate, but slipped up since you didn't realize it wouldn't make sense to say bearing in mind last game

• Love

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
if she needs to know role name, ability whatever

(hey remember arelic from my last game!)
well she's not been asking for role names, but I guess her 'that's interesting who else thinks it is' could be trying to bait out who has that ability since she needs to name an ability someone has to kill them

• Love

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
still if the ability goes unnamed (note how noone is claiming ability/trait names) then pointless!
yeah but if she's got the ability and thinks its the same name for everyone then seeing if someone else finds it 'interesting' could hint that they have that ability name

+ since there's not really a logical argument for why you should claim your role name without sounding like its relevant to your wincon/ability (imo) it'd make sense she's not trying to push for that in the massclaim but only with the money print thing

Status
Not open for further replies.