The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroppeb

Reaction score
You're claiming 5th then
I don't care when I claim. If needed I would be up for it to claim first but I'm not sure if we should do a massclaim in the first place.

Sent from my Alphacoin Digital Wallet using Tapatalk

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
what purpose does this 2 hour threat even serve anyway
in my head (i thought of this while showering) notty is gonna claim doc/cop and so with that being the main anti-mass claimer's reasoning for not mass claiming its poofed and they have to claim

Infected_alien8_ i was going over it in the shower and i suppose i can understand why you found it sunshiney but i also feel like a part of me was tryna just settle into a place where i can interact with these NEW mafia players (i think most of my !s were directed at them) and i don't think thats scummy at all!

i used a ! there instinctually too ITS JUST SOMETHING I DO ALSO

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
although there is one thing I feel I should say

my role has an ability that can only be used when the scale is at a certain point

so if other abilities are like that, like the investigates, it's possible we won't see results from them n1 either and then obviously n2 theyre probably dead (since doctor dies n1 presumably)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

my role has an ability that can only be used when the scale is at a certain point

so if other abilities are like that, like the investigates, it's possible we won't see results from them n1 either and then obviously n2 theyre probably dead (since doctor dies n1 presumably)
(this is all assuming 1 protection role obviously but there's no reason to believe there'll be more vs the standard one/possibly two but then one being roleblocked by mafia since mafia blocker seems common (and therefore likely) too)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

don't say that before scummy aqua claims!

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
Wherein everyone leaves to go play Minecraft
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Infected_Alien8_ - 3 (Omni, enderfive, Aqua) [B-8]
Omni - 2 (Ltin, Nottykitten) [B-9]
Aqua - 1 (Infected_Alien8) [B-10]
Fantome - 1 (Mooglie) [B-10]
Timdood3 - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-10]

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
also i'd like to say this is the second time i've been persecuted in a mafia game due to my use of punctuation

there was that one game where mulb insulted me for not using commas (apparently) (also ive never forgiven you for that ever btw)
and now im being insulted over my use of exclamation marks
its a miracle someone hasnt persecuted me on my overuse of brackets (since i truly do use them a lot)

uh i guess this needs to end with an exclamation mark so!
Those aren't even fucking brackets get it right god.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
why is that interesting?

why is this interesting as well?
So I don't actually remember what they were but I would just like to say I do remember also thinking the quotes notty quoted were interesting

I'm posting this niw because tapatalk says there are 600 something posts now and I don't want to screw up quotes if I start picking a bunch

Mischief

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]We should get everyone to at least claim paraphrased names before claiming abilities.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Otherwise, we may have like a third of the people going "I'm not gonna claim, I didn't agree to this" as a mix of townie and mafia which is just a nightmare to deal with.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So far we only have what... 5 paraphrased names? The last thing we need is only a portion of people claiming and everyone else being quiet.[/BCOLOR]

Mischief

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name claims + order claimed:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aqua[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Arch the bird collector[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dess[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enderfive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]fantome[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]HKCaper[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Infected_alien8_ -The Dodgy _____ (3)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kroppeb[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ltin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]mariosatr[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mischief - generic name (1)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]MoltenAshes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mooglie- generic name (5)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mulbery- Very Stubborn Cryptocurrency Nerd (7)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Notme[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nottykitten- The insurance __(4)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Omni[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]PokeSvorlds - something something profiter[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Stranger from Planet 9 - The Woman with a __________ (2)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Timdood3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unusual_Dood- a job related name (6)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So these are the people that have claimed and haven't claimed, I may have missed someone or messed up the order though so let me know if something is wrong[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.