—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Infected_Alien8_ - 2 (enderfive, Notme) [B-9]
Notme - 2 (Infected_Alien8_, Aqua) [B-9]
Omni - 2 (Ltin, Nottykitten) [B-9]
Fantome - 1 (Mooglie) [B-10]
Nottykitten - 1 (Omni) [B-10]
Timdood3 - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-10]

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
But why do *you* find it interesting, you never answered that

What is this 'way' you're thinking about it?
>why wouldnt i

like you, i would not naturally assume that there is only one way (stealing) to get coins, because it seems like a thing there could be variants and interesting roles related to that process. So the fact that someone did assume that is interesting to me.
as stated i was more curious about your response to it but it turned out that was leading nowhere imo. was too lazy because i was sick of trying to explain how i interpreted notty to you when i had decided it was not going to help anything

abilities can give us an idea what is actually going on in the game so that town power roles can use their actions more effectively
yeah i meant the other things in addition to ability
i suppose it's more my own personal opinion than objective truth but i personally would fucking hate it if i played a great game as a scum and then got lynched because i didn't consider that "Radovan the Gobling-slaying Kobold with Three Small Trinkets on His Belt" could somehow be indicative of alignment
please claim some version of your role name :3

--on notme, the lynch on them is only due to them feeling different than normal, which is always fun because probably ~60% of the players have no opinion on that whatsoever. it's an unusual typing and playing style but it doesnt feel to me like it means anything due to me not knowing anything

the only person i have noteworthy vibes on that i can think of rn is mildly disliking ender

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Currently I'm most inclined to lynch aqua but I still want to hear why Nottykitten voted me awhile back.
Get in line.

Also I'm back and depending on whether or not a massclaim is actually gonna follow my claim I may or may not be The insurance investigator aka town watcher.

I also have a trait that gains me coins during the day which is why I found that quote so interesting since I'm town so I assumed other town would have ways to replenish money for their actions aswell. And no you're not getting the trait name.

• Informative
Reactions: Mischief

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im going to bed so im not going to respond further but like, it's extremely obvious why
it really isn't, since i think that the town at large will not gain anything from claiming role names, i think that there is a considerable possibility of a scum RID role, and you haven't refuted either of those points, you merely asked me to claim

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Get in line.

Also I'm back and depending on whether or not a massclaim is actually gonna follow my claim I may or may not be The insurance investigator aka town watcher.

I also have a trait that gains me coins during the day which is why I found that quote so interesting since I'm town so I assumed other town would have ways to replenish money for their actions aswell. And no you're not getting the trait name.
nice blending role!!!!

before i claim how much does your action shift the economic scale (i think everyone should claim this)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
time for me to claim since i did promise
[generic name] most terrible landlord in existence (the bit after [generic name] is only 3 words but i paraphrased it all so its harder for me to be rid killed)

i can triple action cost (-4 scale) and when i die the economic scale moves -1

• Informative
Reactions: Mischief

Mischief

Reaction score
Name claims + order claimed:

Aqua
Arch the bird collector
Dess
Enderfive
fantome
HKCaper
Infected_alien8_ -The Dodgy _____ (3)
Kroppeb - Really Enthusiastic _____(9)
Ltin
mariosatr
Mischief - generic name (1)
MoltenAshes
Mooglie- generic name (5)
Mulbery- Very Stubborn Cryptocurrency Nerd (8)
Notme
Nottykitten- The insurance __(4)
Omni
PokeSvorlds - something something profiter (6)
Stranger from Planet 9 - The Woman with a __________ (2)
Timdood3
Unusual_Dood- a job related name (7)

Mischief

Reaction score
Side note of random things with no real reason/ desire to get into:

Inffy's name is weird because of dodgy > google says it means dangerous, or potential dishonest/unreliable
Not the biggest deal, it could just be a powerful townie or just makes sense for their ability. I feel like inffy would fake safer name if they were mafia

omni is annoying. But is that omni being omni? Chaos chaos

I don't like notty or poke, they both seem to have an agenda. Poke trying not to stand out much and notty just being too aggressive.
I don't particularly want to lynch either though just a side thought I wanted to state. I can't tell if I'm just being biased towards poke but I think he's acting really oddly/defensive.

I think aqua is just a stubborn town who doesn't want to claim.

Mischief

Reaction score
What about you, do you feel like claiming next?
I claimed my name first, as I said it's a generic name which is unusual and does not match the theme. Which you would know since I made a chart of claimers and what they claimed their name was. ;-; did no one read it, sadness

I will not claim my abilities when no one else has done so and so many people have not even paraphrased their names yet.

Mischief

Reaction score
Both me and Oog have though
I skimmed and did not see those, I have taken note of it now sorry

I'll claim one ability for now and once more people claim I'll reveal the other one.

Both are pretty passive but the second one has more uses when people don't know about it. Even if it's not the best ability I rather not give it up if not everyone is willing to claim.

First passive is to move the economic scale down by one... haha, I hate this role...
And yes I mean literally by one
... Can I use the same ability twice in a night?

Mischief

Reaction score
Trust me I know how suspicious it sounds. Hence why I didn't really want to claim in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.