The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have no response related to the doctor.
Honestly, if we had more time in the day I would say "I will claim, but want to make sure nobody has a direct cc of inf"

The problem with inf's claim is he hasn't given enough info for a true cc to be possible.

Mischief

Reaction score
Tbh all the roles so far sound pretty self-sustaining with a money ability. Inffy can potentially save up enough themselves so they can survive more than one attack

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have no response related to the doctor.
Honestly, if we had more time in the day I would say "I will claim, but want to make sure nobody has a direct cc of inf"

The problem with inf's claim is he hasn't given enough info for a true cc to be possible.
he's given plenty of info what are you talking about

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Not enough to say "no that is my role" which I realize as I typed that isn't somethat that would happened anyway

I would be interested in seeing if anybody else has a role that is the same as inf's but with the other half of the panic scale
ok first of all did you honestly expect counterclaims

if yes then why on earth, this is a closed setup

secondly if inf isn't a cop and there is a town cop, then there is literally nothing stopping them from saying exactly that

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean
why is your claim centered around inf's claim having time to be cc-ed
the 'real cop' would come forward to out a mafia no matter if you claim now or then
Basically, I don't quite trust inf's claim. I have a slight suspicion that Inf and notty might be a team, and I find notty suspicious so....

And I guess I miscounted how much time is left?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Nottykitten - 3 (Omni, Ltin, Dess) [B-8]
Infected_Alien8_ - 2 (enderfive, Notme) [B-9]
Notme - 2 (Infected_Alien8_, Aqua) [B-9]
Aqua - 1 (Mooglie) [B-10]
Ltin - 1 (Nottykitten) [B-10]
Timdood3 - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-10]

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
and I don't agree it's completely pointless since it can lock mafia into a area of flavour that restricts claims in the future (at least to an extent, maybe not a great one), and also gives us info about the theme (e.g. I said town can be evil sounding, mis said town can be average name sounding), rather than keeping it all hidden until someone's about to be lynched and claims their name and sounds 'evil' and gets lynched and I'm not there to vouch for them that 'evil' =/= mafia in this game
I don't see how it would be hard for mafia to stick to their claims unless they claimed something outlandish which would be hard to pull off but still be possible they could easily lie about their night visits. In the case there is a watcher role that could confirm visits then sure, although a massclaim would out them to be targetted by mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.