The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Honestly I don't know how to get conversations to start on this, I tried putting up questions for who to lynch but I don't even have that strong of suspicions atm. I just need to reread the entire fuckin thread

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, so this is gonna seem controversial but I have a feeling that the mafia pushed for a notty lynch yesterday. I'll be honest in admitting my voting for notty was a mistake and I hope to mitigate this by looking into the others who pushed for a notty lynch to see who's been acting scummy.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Obligatory question time.

Who do you find most lynch worthy and why?
Who are your top suspicions?
Do you think a mass claim is a good idea right now?
Are you ready for Halloween?!

I'll answer these myself once I get home from class
Pink. Her interaction with Inffy yesterday seemed somewhat fake, and that she would vote notty no matter what happened.
Rune. Seems scum to me
Foggy. His claim is just weird.
Pink, Rune and Foggy
It's not just a good idea, it's what we're doing

PinkUnicornz and Rune we're doing a massclaim. Please claim as soon as you see this

Pink

Reaction score
I’ll claim if my life Depends on it or I want to hear from te others first.

Pink. Her interaction with Inffy yesterday seemed somewhat fake, and that she would vote notty no matter what happened.
PinkUnicornz and Rune we're doing a massclaim. Please claim as soon as you see this
What do u mean fake?

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Right, I finally got time to sit down and type what I need to say. Firstly, I have a power census which allows me to census the number of power roles in the game. I used my one last night. My first census was put on the kill power, and that turned up 1 result. This means that there's only 1 role in this game or one person with the kill power in this game. I picked Kill as I assumed that PID, TID and RID are far rarer but the census on Kill certifies that there are more PID, TID and RID in this game. Notty said she has the ignite power so we can cross that off the list tbf.

I targeted Jail, as I wasn't expecting Inf to die so it would have been useful info for today. There was 1 role with Jail, which was Inf

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Yeah at this point we may as well lynch someone whos inactive. As regards to pink her interaction didn't seem that odd to me at all, but I could be wrong. We may as well do a massclaim today, but I do want to make sure everyone is on board. For now though,

VOTE DANNI

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Rune. Seems scum to me
Foggy. His claim is just weird.
Pink, Rune and Foggy
It's not just a good idea, it's what we're doing

I've already basically claimed as Unu pointed out. Also, I don't think it's a good idea to mass claim as you open everyone up to an easy PID, RID or even TID death, with PID and RID being the most easy to enact. Unless anyone wants to admit it here, I'm betting that mafia or 3rd party would be the most likely to get PID or RID.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Your life depends on it now, if you don't claim we'll lynch you.

It seemed like you were going to vote notty anyways, and the dialogue between you and inf seemed "scripted"
Also, I agree with what TWG just said here. Even though I supported a Notty lynch; Pink's behaviour seemed really forced. For example, saying "oh idk who to vote for", repeating that many times and then voting Notty which I had a feeling you would. Like TWG said, it felt very scripted and that you were acting confused etc even though it was basically going to be Notty.

(hopefully people understood what I said)

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
oh right, I'm gonna put my vote on Pink for now until I get some reassurance that it wasn't scripted but IMO it was.

vote pink

Pink

Reaction score
oh right, I'm gonna put my vote on Pink for now until I get some reassurance that it wasn't scripted but IMO it was.

vote pink
Lol if I actually get lynched, I’ma laugh so hard for this reason that actually just is bullshit since I’m not a person to type complicated posts since my main language isn’t English, everybody knows that. People also might think using this “I don’t speak English very well” isn’t an excuse. But for now everybody just legit seems mafia to me.

• Love
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
G

Guest35486

imo anyone pushing for a danni/inactive lynch is susp for trying to kill someone with nothing but inactivity on day 2 when so much has been said

• Agree
Reactions: Dess
Status
Not open for further replies.