Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Thursday October 4th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Comp - 2 (erik5456, hipmeow) (Sacrifice in 7)
Danni122112 - 2 (Comp, Roobarb Pie) (Sacrifice in 7)
PinkUnicornz - 2 (Rune, TheWeakGuy48_) (Sacrifice in 7)
Rune - 2 (HKCaper, Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 7)
erik5456 - 1 (Fog) (Sacrifice in 8)
HKCaper - 1 (Mooglie) (Sacrifice in 8)
TheWeakGuy48_ - 1 (Shadow_Hunter3) (Sacrifice in 8)

Ok we have lots of votes and the deadline is looming within 24 hours, I would be happy to extend it through the weekend if more time is needed, but I need activity to keep trending upward like it currently is.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Alright I'd say we be better off deciding on who to lynch together then to all place votes here and there. I would not be down for lynching danni, just on the grounds that he is inactive. However, if he doesn't come back relatively soon, he should perhaps be replaced.

Off the people being voted right now, as I mentioned bef0re, I w0uld be down with lynching Rune, or changing my vote to Erik (aldo it is still mostly about omni here not so much about erik). For Pink, Comp, and TWG i'd have to think it over a bit, since i wasn't sure about them before. Comp, having seen a bit more of him, in his posts appears to show some slight discomfort. I'm not sure if I'd be able to point it out exactly, but his general response just seems a bit off. My town vibes/reads are still the same.

TWG has been slipping through my radar a bit, but i've found something that intringued me.
Honestly at this point we could do a massclaim as several PRs has claimed already
I agree we shouldn't massclaim right now, but we've already lost our doctor and our cop and the jailer, roleblocker and power inspector has all outed themselves - I don't see many power roles remaining.
Do you think a mass claim is a good idea right now?
It's not just a good idea, it's what we're doing
First two quotes are just something I stumbled upon, but I found a bit odd. I'm not sure if he was serious in that first quote, but soon after he already said he didnt want to massclaim.

What I found more interesting how he answered he wanted to do massclaim, he even said it was already happening, to later push quite hard on pink to claim, or else she'd get lynched.
Your life depends on it now, if you don't claim we'll lynch you.
I mean I don't see why you would hold back with your claim, we don't really have any PRs left(maybe with one or two exceptions), and I'm not sure if we can afford another mislynch, so any and all information is helpful, thanks.
But did he even claim himself?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Alright I'd say we be better off deciding on who to lynch together then to all place votes here and there. I would not be down for lynching danni, just on the grounds that he is inactive. However, if he doesn't come back relatively soon, he should perhaps be replaced.

Off the people being voted right now, as I mentioned bef0re, I w0uld be down with lynching Rune,
Okay but why did to put zeros there

Reactions: Pink

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I think there is more we could discuss, if not now, tomorow:

What is going on with those speech compulsions?
If you claimed and shared your night action: Why did you do what you did? (what a great sentence)

I wanted to grasp back onto the TWG thing. I shared the theory before that I thought there could be a third party with a PID kill. What we know: Inffy died and his power was known. Then Dess posted this
See twg isn't vibing town to me at all. Nor is he vibing mafia. I'm fairly certain he's 3rd
Combining with the fact twg has been keen on getting claims out there, but not having claimed himself (afaik, if im wrong here thats my bad, but i couldnt find his claim at least), could TWG be a 3rd party killer with PID kills? Seeing how inffy pushed quite hard on TWG, i dont find it too weird to think that IF twg has this role/power, he'd use it on inffy. Thoughts?

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
See twg isn't vibing town to me at all. Nor is he vibing mafia. I'm fairly certain he's 3rd
OK, I'm getting suspicious from this post. This is exactly those kind of posts Inffy made to get Notty lynched.
Combining with the fact twg has been keen on getting claims out there, but not having claimed himself (afaik, if im wrong here thats my bad, but i couldnt find his claim at least),
Why would I, a PR and nonetheless somewhat proven (thanks to inffys assault on me yesterday) be the first to claim?

Im starting to vibe Dess as maf. A townsperson wouldn't go into specifics like they're not maf but 3rd party. A town generally has two reads (they're usually scaled), scum and town. It doesn't make sense for a townie to go into the path of "oh they must be 3rd party" because generally that's not how a townie thinks. If Dess actually had some evidence or something to back up why he would think so then I would accept it, but he just vibes me 3rd party without any real reasoning.

unvote
Vote dess

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Why would I, a PR and nonetheless somewhat proven (thanks to inffys assault on me yesterday) be the first to claim?
Ehm maybe because you said yourself you want a massclaim / feel a massclaim is already happening. Also, you already claimed PR, and said yourself a lot have already claimed, why hide it yourself but 'force' pink to claim.

Also I town vibe/read dess. For you to turn on him just cus he said he thought you were 3rd party seems meh reasoning.

PS
DEADLINE LATER TODAY PEOPLE START DECIDING WHO WE WANT TO LYNCH.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
OK, I'm getting suspicious from this post. This is exactly those kind of posts Inffy made to get Notty lynched.
Im starting to vibe Dess as maf. A townsperson wouldn't go into specifics like they're not maf but 3rd party. A town generally has two reads (they're usually scaled), scum and town. It doesn't make sense for a townie to go into the path of "oh they must be 3rd party" because generally that's not how a townie thinks. If Dess actually had some evidence or something to back up why he would think so then I would accept it, but he just vibes me 3rd party without any real reasoning.
i mean i think quite a lot of people other than inf (hi its me) thought notty was third party before the arson abilities came up as reasons (tbh after typing this i think i may be misremembering how early on notty claimed prime/ignite but i know i did think notty was 3p before it happened but thats just me so ignore me i guess)

Can i point out how easy it is for LAW to jump onto one target like 1 hour before deadline and lynch a Cult member with the votes spread out like this?
then that would be certain death for them tomorrow! (or tonight if a vig did actually kill inf but i highly think it was a SK)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Thursday October 4th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Comp - 2 (erik5456, hipmeow) (Sacrifice in 7)
Danni122112 - 2 (Comp, Roobarb Pie) (Sacrifice in 7)
Rune - 2 (HKCaper, Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 7)
Dess - 1 (TheWeakGuy48_) (Sacrifice in 8)
erik5456 - 1 (Fog) (Sacrifice in 8)
HKCaper - 1 (Mooglie) (Sacrifice in 8)
PinkUnicornz - 1 (Rune) (Sacrifice in 8)
TheWeakGuy48_ - 1 (Shadow_Hunter3) (Sacrifice in 8)

Six hours to the deadline, and the deadline stays. The option with the highest number of votes will be selected.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
then that would be certain death for them tomorrow! (or tonight if a vig did actually kill inf but i highly think it was a SK)
i guess that's true, so the risk isnt that big

but,

6 hours till deadline

activity is atrocious

what are we gonna do? I don't want some last minute chaos, cus that is where we are heading with the votes so spread. I'm gonna vote Comp, since I think there is a good chance he is scum, and then we'll at least have someone with most votes. If people suddenly start posting I am open to chancing to anyone else I find suspicious.

vote comp

JUST SAW THIS
Ok as hip is the only person so far who has supported all lynches on town members, Im gonna place my vote on hip
ehm afaik know there are more who voted for both aqua and notty:
- COMP, Matty, Rune, and TWG

... am i missing something, or?

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
or are you also including the fact that Hip wants to lynch you, and you say you are town?
Yeah because I'm town, I mean obviously I cant prove it unless someone checks me out in the night. Ill claim though if it looks like Ill be lynched, although that may be soon and we need another lynch target

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
If you just vote me like that and then don't give me any room to discuss with a reason as such:
Not a particular reason, except I believe most lynch options are town
How can I defend myself then? I mean if you dont want to lynch others, because you think they are town, you must think I am scum or? Then you must have some sort of reasoning for that.

If I were to vote say Arelic out of the blue, and wouldn't give a reason why i find her suspicious, wouldn't you want me to explain myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.