The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Lol if I actually get lynched, I’ma laugh so hard for this reason that actually just is bullshit since I’m not a person to type complicated posts since my main language isn’t English, everybody knows that. People also might think using this “I don’t speak English very well” isn’t an excuse. But for now everybody just legit seems mafia to me.
If you think the reason is bullshit, why don’t you vote Rune :))

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't know if its just because TWG is voting for me but I am a lot more suspicious of him now. I'/ve literally just joined the game, claimed my role and he is like NOPE, FAKE! We have proof that Duffie/me used her action N1 as I am 'Loud'

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
We may have 120 pages but its not exactly easy to dig through everything, I guess hip may be a good target for voting for all town so far, but like if anyone has any opinions they'd like to share go ahead

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
G

Guest35486

We may have 120 pages but its not exactly easy to dig through everything, I guess hip may be a good target for voting for all town so far, but like if anyone has any opinions they'd like to share go ahead
im not saying reread the entire thread but you must have at least gotten something out of 120 pages

is hip your only suspicion?

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Who are your top suspicions? shadow, rune (though he's just really susp as town sometimes so idk), hip maybe, all the lurkers
Ok I didn't see that before, but do you not think danni is lurking?

Idrk what my suspicious are yet, I've been wrong 100% of the time so far this game

G

Guest35486

Ok I didn't see that before, but do you not think danni is lurking?

Idrk what my suspicious are yet, I've been wrong 100% of the time so far this game
danni is missing, he's not active in any server

idk why you're using this argument

and even if you've been wrong, trying is better than not saying anything at all

erik5456

Reaction score
I love it when I don't get emails about people posting in this thread.

Honestly rereading over what was said and seeing what people are saying now personally gives nothing but vibes but we have to go off of vibes and make arguments so so be it.

As for answering the questions:
Pink, Comp, Rune, Dess all seem suspicious to me
Reasons (all of them are partially vibes and):
Pink - The whole "fake forced argument" ultimately ending in lynching notty seems susp to me too. But their reasoning seems genuine for it since expressing your thoughts in a different language isn' always easy.
Comp - Saying there's not a lot to talk about or get from 120 pages in which you should've been at least moderately active while I just joined and got a decent bit seems super scummy and like trying to stall things out. Also Inf avoiding you is slightly suspicious but we cant really pin that blame on you. If I were to push for a lynch, it would be on comp.
Rune - alright initially I would've thought that rune was 100% cult. Until I realized that his results could literally just be forged off of knowledge he gains from being mafia. Inf was mafia so it's easy to say there's one person who can jail since they'd share that info with each other. Same sort of idea with the getting 1 off of kill. Also since this is sort of flipped and a jailer was mafia, odds are a role that would normally be this informative and town-sided would probably end up as mafia in this game.
Dess - just straight bad vibes. Least likely to want to lynch today.

Massclaim feels like a very eh sort of idea. On one hand investigative roles are probably mafia sided due to the nature of this game and they'd be useless. On the other hand, based on my understanding, this would RID and similar kills much easier/possible. I think we should decide on something like this ASAP and it should be a large group effort on whether we massclaim or not.

Halloween starts Oct 31st end of discussion. The same way Christmas starts December 25th. Am very ready to dress up and go around residence at uni demanding for candy though lol.

People wanting to vote me feels meh honestly. I mean I understand omni seemed suspiious because he didn't really contribute too much, but omni's just a big memer. Would appreciate it if people understood that and kinda re-evaluate their initial thoughts on omni/me instead of just assuming my roles scummy cuz omni.

Pink

Reaction score
But do you not find him and his claim suspicious?
Like I said right now I find anyone suspicious no matter what they claim.

Because I, unlike everyone who is voting me, don’t want to mislynch
I didn't mean that I thought he was town or whatever if that is what you think. But I just really don't want to mislynch if he is actually Town.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Like I said right now I find anyone suspicious no matter what they claim.

I didn't mean that I thought he was town or whatever if that is what you think. But I just really don't want to mislynch if he is actually Town.
I get that you are afraid of a mislynch but there will always be a chance of mislynching. Not doing anything today is the absolute worst thing we can right now so I will suggest you to vote for the player you think has the least chance of being town, even if you don't find anyone particularly suspicious.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I love it when I don't get emails about people posting in this thread.

Honestly rereading over what was said and seeing what people are saying now personally gives nothing but vibes but we have to go off of vibes and make arguments so so be it.

As for answering the questions:
Pink, Comp, Rune, Dess all seem suspicious to me
Reasons (all of them are partially vibes and):
Pink - The whole "fake forced argument" ultimately ending in lynching notty seems susp to me too. But their reasoning seems genuine for it since expressing your thoughts in a different language isn' always easy.
Comp - Saying there's not a lot to talk about or get from 120 pages in which you should've been at least moderately active while I just joined and got a decent bit seems super scummy and like trying to stall things out. Also Inf avoiding you is slightly suspicious but we cant really pin that blame on you. If I were to push for a lynch, it would be on comp.
Rune - alright initially I would've thought that rune was 100% cult. Until I realized that his results could literally just be forged off of knowledge he gains from being mafia. Inf was mafia so it's easy to say there's one person who can jail since they'd share that info with each other. Same sort of idea with the getting 1 off of kill. Also since this is sort of flipped and a jailer was mafia, odds are a role that would normally be this informative and town-sided would probably end up as mafia in this game.
Dess - just straight bad vibes. Least likely to want to lynch today.

Massclaim feels like a very eh sort of idea. On one hand investigative roles are probably mafia sided due to the nature of this game and they'd be useless. On the other hand, based on my understanding, this would RID and similar kills much easier/possible. I think we should decide on something like this ASAP and it should be a large group effort on whether we massclaim or not.

Halloween starts Oct 31st end of discussion. The same way Christmas starts December 25th. Am very ready to dress up and go around residence at uni demanding for candy though lol.

People wanting to vote me feels meh honestly. I mean I understand omni seemed suspiious because he didn't really contribute too much, but omni's just a big memer. Would appreciate it if people understood that and kinda re-evaluate their initial thoughts on omni/me instead of just assuming my roles scummy cuz omni.
Just to be clear - it isn't that there's nothing to go off - but a lot of the 120 pages were back and forwards, mostly between people who are now dead. Obviously we should use info from those 120 pages, but its quite difficult to dig through. Not sure what you mean about inf avoiding me mind you.

Er also nobody has placed a vote on you yet?

Pink

Reaction score
I get that you are afraid of a mislynch but there will always be a chance of mislynching. Not doing anything today is the absolute worst thing we can right now so I will suggest you to vote for the player you think has the least chance of being town, even if you don't find anyone particularly suspicious.
Why push people to vote so badly? How much time do we have left anyways?

Pink

Reaction score
Why push people to vote so badly? How much time do we have left anyways?
I mean I get u want to get something done today, but:
I will suggest you to vote for the player you think has the least chance of being town, even if you don't find anyone particularly suspicious.
you want me to vote someone without a clear reason but only based on chance of who would be least town?
Isn't that supsicious?

erik5456

Reaction score
Just to be clear - it isn't that there's nothing to go off - but a lot of the 120 pages were back and forwards, mostly between people who are now dead. Obviously we should use info from those 120 pages, but its quite difficult to dig through. Not sure what you mean about inf avoiding me mind you.

Er also nobody has placed a vote on you yet?
By Inf avoiding you I mean the aforementioned situation where somebody brought up you and TWG being mafia and Inf went after TWG but not you. And Fog has placed a vote on me while others have mentioned being ok with voting me hence the clarification

Also Pink, we have what seems less than a day left which isn't much time. It's not scummy to try and vote anyone off right now, it's smart. A no-lynch isnt necessarily the best option since at most we'll get more info from Rune (which isn't guaranteed as I've mentioned from my post) or someone new coming out with info. Since this holds true for everyone I'm just gonna place my vote

Vote Comp

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
By Inf avoiding you I mean the aforementioned situation where somebody brought up you and TWG being mafia and Inf went after TWG but not you. And Fog has placed a vote on me while others have mentioned being ok with voting me hence the clarification

Also Pink, we have what seems less than a day left which isn't much time. It's not scummy to try and vote anyone off right now, it's smart. A no-lynch isnt necessarily the best option since at most we'll get more info from Rune (which isn't guaranteed as I've mentioned from my post) or someone new coming out with info. Since this holds true for everyone I'm just gonna place my vote

Vote Comp
time to eliminate lurkers from our community once and for all by making it a dangerous thing to do!

vote comp
Inf tried to start a lynch on me on the first day which almost worked

G

Guest35486

But he also planned on unvoting if it gained traction did he not?
he made it very clear that he was going to unvote the moment you spoke because i told him it's susp that he jumped on a lynch so fast

it's easy to pretend to bus a teammate esp on d0

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
But he also planned on unvoting if it gained traction did he not?
Not sure, he might have done. He did unvote after I said something though, so thats probably likely.

Anyway, I'm really not sure how I'm being suspected of being Mafia, when seemingly the main evidence is that Inf didn't vote for me. Its not like I'm the only person who inf didn't suspect on the previous two days, more than half of the people playing also fit into that category. It is true he did claim he thought me and weak were a Mafia team, however to me it wouldn't make much sense to claim me and weak were Mafia, and have one of us be Mafia and not the other. imo it makes more sense for him to group two townies together, especially considering he had a pretty good role which he wouldn't want to die with. If you think I'm Mafia, (well you're wrong and all law people know it), you should also think that weak is Mafia too

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
time to eliminate lurkers from our community once and for all by making it a dangerous thing to do!

vote comp
If I was Mafia I'd definitely pay more attention to the game to avoid getting lynched like this lol. If you want to lynch someone just because they're inactive I mean feel free but er I'm no longer inactive so not me?
Yeah at this point we may as well lynch someone whos inactive. As regards to pink her interaction didn't seem that odd to me at all, but I could be wrong. We may as well do a massclaim today, but I do want to make sure everyone is on board. For now though,

VOTE DANNI
infs reasoning was that you were inactive
your defense was that mafia wouldnt be inactive to avoid being lynched
your reasoning for voting danni is that he is inactive
i sense some controversy!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Inf tried to start a lynch on me on the first day which almost worked
he made it very clear that he was going to unvote the moment you spoke because i told him it's susp that he jumped on a lynch so fast

it's easy to pretend to bus a teammate esp on d0
If you think I'm Mafia, (well you're wrong and all law people know it), you should also think that weak is Mafia too
Arelic is making sense <o>.

Why would weak be mafia if you are mafia? Seems to me you are trying to pull away some of the attention on yourself onto weak and I don't like it. I'd say it's very possible he grouped you and weak as potential law, with one of you actually being law.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Arelic is making sense <o>.

Why would weak be mafia if you are mafia? Seems to me you are trying to pull away some of the attention on yourself onto weak and I don't like it. I'd say it's very possible he grouped you and weak as potential law, with one of you actually being law.
No, I'm fairly sure that weak isn't mafia as I said earlier, unfortunately for town we don't know which option he went for, but obviously I can tell you Im town.

Yeah also lynching me when I was inactive would have been fair enough, I mean ideally we get someone who's law but rn its so dead that isn't easy.

Id also like to know peoples theories on inf also attempting to lynch pink - for those who think inf tried to bus me day 0, is there any reason that wouldnt be attempted with pink day 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.