Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you know what omni sucks anyway

unvote
vote omni
there's a small chance notty can kill omni for us tonight which is why I'm fine leaving him and then getting him after notty if notty can't kill her (assuming we do end up lynching notty)

I'll join you on omni if others do as well though

but if that doesn't happen, are you down for pink/twg, both or just one?

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
What..? Switching again... Out of all the ones Infected has tried to lynch I haven’t particularly suspected any. And he keeps saying «if we dont lynch x today we can lynch x tomorrow instead, but now we will lynch y», but my problem here is I don’t want to lynch either. At this point I am very insure what to do. Infected he keeps wanting to lynch the ones I town read or are neutral against, and he gets huge support every time. I am seriously considering voting Infected right now as I believe it is more likely his banswagons will harm town more than if he was lynched even as town.

unvote

• Agree
Reactions: Pink

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I’ll have a computer in the evening.

Is it smart for me to say..?
I don’t think you should say it unless the only way to survive is to claim. Claims haven’t seemed to help earlier in this game. Aqua who was a body guard wasn’t believed, and many don’t believe Nottys one now. Even with Infecteds case where he in most certainty is jailer, people still believe he could be mafia sided. So I think you should be very wary of claiming as it will give mafias info (if you are town) and you might not be believed at all.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Anyway at this point I feel both inf and notty are good lynches. My preference is still inffy, as id rather target someone who seems maf to me than someone who seems 3rd party to me. I'm not rlly down with a last minute switch to someone for 'inactivity' just cus both of you are scared you'll lose the race.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'll be honest with Matty's withdrawal this Pink train is doomed so Pink don't bother claiming anything. I've started getting my doubts the second BOTH Inf and Weak decided 'hey this might be a good lynch target instead'. If both of them agree so easely on a lynch I think it's most definitely the wrong target. The idea for an alternate lynch to give me a night to prove myself and not force people to lynch Inf was nice but now I don't want to lynch Pink anymore. It was worth it though I definitely gained a town read on Pink and also want to note Rune backing off the second Inf unvotes but also not actually placing a vote himself as if he just does whatever Inf says. Back on the Inf trolly we go choo choo!

Unvote
Vote Inf

Reactions: Pink

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
This was because inf, to me, looks scummy but his actions make sense. Notty while unccd feels off and is a definite danger
If you take into account that Matty could prove me tonight by inspecting me, and I prove no immediate danger because the only thing I can do tonight is attempt to set Omni ablaze (or douse someone else if I were the arsonist but that results in 0 kills by me tonight), and you also suspect Inf is scum, why not give Matty the chance to prove me with 0 drawbacks and lynch a suspected Mafia today?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
If you take into account that Matty could prove me tonight by inspecting me, and I prove no immediate danger because the only thing I can do tonight is attempt to set Omni ablaze (or douse someone else if I were the arsonist but that results in 0 kills by me tonight), and you also suspect Inf is scum, why not give Matty the chance to prove me with 0 drawbacks and lynch a suspected Mafia today?
Honestly fair enough. I don't think that lynching inf because he has jail is a good idea but he definitely doesn't seem town based off of his actions (as much as they make sense).

I'll switch it over unvote
Vote inffy

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I wanted to get the full story of why people were voting pink but it looks like that bandwagon was left in the dust. I do think though that, based off of reads, unu is somebody we need to be careful of because, iirc, most of the day he pushed for an inactive lynch

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So to anyone whose not sure, thats 8 votes for Inf and 1 for me (from shadow). Admittedly It's slightly scummy of me to change my vote while Inf is asleep but at the same time I was planning to change it back tonightafter Weaks vote but Matty unvoting just made me do it right now

• Haha
Reactions: Omni

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
So to anyone whose not sure, thats 8 votes for Inf and 1 for me (from shadow). Admittedly It's slightly scummy of me to change my vote while Inf is asleep but at the same time I was planning to change it back tonightafter Weaks vote but Matty unvoting just made me do it right now
9 untill lynch?

• Haha
Reactions: Dess

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
I will wait with changing my vote untill Inffy has a chance to respond. And then I will decide whether or not I'll vote for him.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
unu is somebody we need to be careful of because, iirc, most of the day he pushed for an inactive lynch
If you think that
«pushed for an inactive lynch» =
pushed for a claim, and possibly lynch (depending on what the claim is), on a player he found suspicious who also happened to be inactive, but it wasn’t the reason for the suspicion itself

then yes, I must be very threatening and someone to be careful or.

And also fascinating how you want everyone to be careful of me for going after inactive lynches, when there have been two attempts at inactive bandwagons (one on comp and one on Pink) in the game, and I haven’t participated in either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.