The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
If you think that
«pushed for an inactive lynch» =
pushed for a claim, and possibly lynch (depending on what the claim is), on a player he found suspicious who also happened to be inactive, but it wasn’t the reason for the suspicion itself

then yes, I must be very threatening and someone to be careful or.

And also fascinating how you want everyone to be careful of me for going after inactive lynches, when there have been two attempts at inactive bandwagons (one on comp and one on Pink) in the game, and I haven’t participated in either of them.
I said iirc if you missed it, I've been admittedly less active and I thought I remembered seeing you pushing inactive lynches which stuck out to me

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Thursday September 27th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet
Infected_Alien8_ - 8(77thShad, Arelic, Dess, Duffie, HKCaper, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Omni) (Sacrifice in 2)
PinkUnicornz - 3 (Infected_Alien8, Roobarb Pie, TheWeakGuy48_) (Sacrifice in 7)
Nottykitten - 2 (hipmeow, Shadow_Hunter3) (Sacrifice in 8)
No Sacrifice - 1 (Matty) (NS in 9)

A little under eight hours until the deadline hits!

• Thank You
Reactions: Omni

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Im still busy and without internet most of the time, so Im just gonna say that this bandwagon on Pink has no reason for it whatsoever, and is just Inf trying to save his own skin. I did find it curious how several people immediately jumped on it, despite having 2 suspicious people on the verge of being lynched.
Is it possible pink is mafia? Yes. But the chance compared to inf or notty is so much lower.

I still need to decide on notty/inf but its not an easy choice, Ill place my vote later

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'll be honest with Matty's withdrawal this Pink train is doomed so Pink don't bother claiming anything. I've started getting my doubts the second BOTH Inf and Weak decided 'hey this might be a good lynch target instead'. If both of them agree so easely on a lynch I think it's most definitely the wrong target.
...except I don't want to lynch neither of you and inf, and Pink was really the best alternative.

Pink

Reaction score
If you think that
pushed for a claim, and possibly lynch (depending on what the claim is), on a player he found suspicious who also happened to be inactive, but it wasn’t the reason for the suspicion itself
Are you saying Inf found me suspicious?
Why exactly? I know I was hard to read Because I don’t post a lot but that doesn’t make me that suspicious, right?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Spreadsheet
Infected_Alien8_ - 9 (77thShad, Arelic, Dess, Duffie, HKCaper, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Omni, Roobarb Pie) (Sacrifice in 1)
Nottykitten - 2 (hipmeow, Shadow_Hunter3) (Sacrifice in 8)
PinkUnicornz - 2 (Infected_Alien8, TheWeakGuy48_) (Sacrifice in 8)

About five hours until the deadline hits!

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Are you saying Inf found me suspicious?
Why exactly? I know I was hard to read Because I don’t post a lot but that doesn’t make me that suspicious, right?
Do you mean this post?
I wanted to get the full story of why people were voting pink but it looks like that bandwagon was left in the dust. I do think though that, based off of reads, unu is somebody we need to be careful of because, iirc, most of the day he pushed for an inactive lynch
If you think that

then yes, I must be very threatening and someone to be careful or.

And also fascinating how you want everyone to be careful of me for going after inactive lynches, when there have been two attempts at inactive bandwagons (one on comp and one on Pink) in the game, and I haven’t participated in either of them.
If so, this was a response to Dess's post, not related to either you or Infected.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, it is not like I believe the vote matters anyway, but I still think Infected has a higher chance of being town.
I find the difference in that I can be proven town by Matty tonight while Inf will always be an abstract whose alignment you never really will be able to place this entire game.

But yeah I remember I asked you this before and you said you town-read him more so slightly stupid of me to ask again.

hipmeow

Reaction score
I find the difference in that I can be proven town by Matty tonight
i mean you could just be a maf with a one shot delayed kill too (but again why prime + ignite when poison exists). from the way you have acted so far i refuse to believe you are town, your constant talk of saying inf is manipulating everyone rubbed me the wrong way. plus i feel like you took advantage of how people were voting pink and omni and such by switching back to inf which would mean he would be lynched due to deadline.

Omni

Reaction score
i mean you could just be a maf with a one shot delayed kill too (but again why prime + ignite when poison exists). from the way you have acted so far i refuse to believe you are town, your constant talk of saying inf is manipulating everyone rubbed me the wrong way. plus i feel like you took advantage of how people were voting pink and omni and such by switching back to inf which would mean he would be lynched due to deadline.
ill rub you in more ways than one

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I’m putting my vote back on Notty; I feel and my gut feeling is saying that Inf is town compared to Notty who is more sus and more likely to be 3p

Vote Notty

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Spreadsheet
Infected_Alien8_ - 9 (77thShad, Arelic, Dess, Duffie, HKCaper, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Omni, Roobarb Pie) (Sacrifice in 1)
Nottykitten - 4 (hipmeow, Rune, Shadow_Hunter3, Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 6)
PinkUnicornz - 2 (Infected_Alien8, TheWeakGuy48_) (Sacrifice in 8)

Under four hours until the deadline.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Im still busy and without internet most of the time, so Im just gonna say that this bandwagon on Pink has no reason for it whatsoever, and is just Inf trying to save his own skin. I did find it curious how several people immediately jumped on it, despite having 2 suspicious people on the verge of being lynched.
Is it possible pink is mafia? Yes. But the chance compared to inf or notty is so much lower.

I still need to decide on notty/inf but its not an easy choice, Ill place my vote later
wait what do you mean it's me trying to save my own skin, it was notty who came up with the idea and started it, I agreed to it - it was both of us

Status
Not open for further replies.