The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I find it unlikely. Even if it's true I genuinly see Omni bluffing this, the entire day to make me re-think actually igniting him with my 1x ignite.

Like I said, this starts with you. I'd rather go Pink during the day and ignite Omni during the night since I feel he's bluffing. I can't really kill pink during the night so lynching Pink seems more optimal from my point of view.
aren't you worried you'll waste your 1-shot ignite on him though? it doesn't prove him town so surely if he did happen to be bluffing, you'd have wasted it?

or we can kill him now, you prime someone else tomorrow and if matty can clear you then you can use it on them, that sounds way more useful to me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
aren't you worried you'll waste your 1-shot ignite on him though? it doesn't prove him town so surely if he did happen to be bluffing, you'd have wasted it?

or we can kill him now, you prime someone else tomorrow and if matty can clear you then you can use it on them, that sounds way more useful to me
if he didn't happen to be bluffing*

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I mean you know how I am I'm quite sure he's bluffing and I'm willing to risk it

Sorry to say but I don't like your reluctance to lynch Pink, I know you don't particularly scumread her since she has said barely anything but it's not like you particularly town-read her either. I'm offering you a chance to give me a chance to be proven by Matty where you simultaniously also not die so you can argue for my lynch tomorrow if you so please. What are the downsides for switching to Pink and giving me and Matty the night besides the obvious she may be town? I think going Pink and killing Omni tonight might be the way to go and would urge you to change your vote immediately because if the wagon doesn't gain traction you can always place your vote back to me.

• Agree
Reactions: Omni

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean you know how I am I'm quite sure he's bluffing and I'm willing to risk it
I'm like 99% sure he wasn't bluffing

like I said he was just sitting silent throughout the whole day, the only reason he spoke up was because I kept tagging him, and then the only reason he told us he was immune was because I told him like 5 times that he should vote for you to save his life

if he was bluffing I'm sure he'd have left some kind of hint that he didn't care about dying instead of just pretending to be afk the entire day, which is what he did

Sorry to say but I don't like your reluctance to lynch Pink, I know you don't particularly scumread her since she has said barely anything but it's not like you particularly town-read her either. I'm offering you a chance to give me a chance to be proven by Matty where you simultaniously also not die so you can argue for my lynch tomorrow if you so please. What are the downsides for switching to Pink and giving me and Matty the night besides the obvious she may be town? I think going Pink and killing Omni tonight might be the way to go and would urge you to change your vote immediately because if the wagon doesn't gain traction you can always place your vote back to me.
I'm fine lynching pink if that's the only option but I'd much rather get omni because I think he's mafia but have no read on pink, she could easily be town, and I'd rather lynch mafia to save my life than lynch town to save my life

I really, really think you're wrong about him bluffing, and I get if you just want to have been able to use your ignite before you day in case you die tomorrow and so are willing to bank on omni bluffing to try to at least have fun setting someone on fire, but I really don't think he was lying, I think he's immune

and on top of that I think everyone would be happy to lynch omni whereas I foresee a lot of resistance with pink

Disagree, he's played plenty of werewolf hasn't he
yeah true

still I'm confident he's not lying, really don't think omni would have bluffed, and if he did, he'd have gone about it completely differently

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'm fine lynching pink if that's the only option but I'd much rather get omni because I think he's mafia but have no read on pink, she could easily be town, and I'd rather lynch mafia to save my life than lynch town to save my life

I really, really think you're wrong about him bluffing, and I get if you just want to have been able to use your ignite before you day in case you die tomorrow and so are willing to bank on omni bluffing to try to at least have fun setting someone on fire, but I really don't think he was lying, I think he's immune
I'd say change your vote and give me a chance to be proven tonight. It's not like I'm asking you to change your vote while still gunning for your lynch, I'm willing to not lead a lynch against you if it means I get to be proven tonight instead of lynched today.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'd say change your vote and give me a chance to be proven tonight. It's not like I'm asking you to change your vote while still gunning for your lynch, I'm willing to not lead a lynch against you if it means I get to be proven tonight instead of lynched today.
I'm very willing to do that

just I'm very confident omni has immunity, and I'm pretty confident he's mafia, and I think the main reason you're unwilling to believe that is because you don't want to believe it, because you want to set him on fire tonight for fun in case you die the next day and never get to use it, so the idea of him being immune is something you don't want to believe and are willing to risk it all since deep down you're scared you're gonna be lynched tomorrow

with pink I'm not as sure how I feel about her alignment, so I'm not as sure it's worth lynching her

let me mull it over for a bit

unvote

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, I think that’s a reasonable plan tbh; we can get more wiggle room now there’s an opportunity for alternative traction instead of 2 people to vote for.

I’ll unvote, but we need to be quick on who to vote for as there’s only 22 hrs

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, I think that’s a reasonable plan tbh; we can get more wiggle room now there’s an opportunity for alternative traction instead of 2 people to vote for.

unvote

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Thursday September 27th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet
Infected_Alien8_ - 6(77thShad, Arelic, Duffie, HKCaper, Mooglie, Omni) (Sacrifice in 4)
Nottykitten - 4 (Dess, hipmeow, Shadow_Hunter3, Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 6)
PinkUnicornz - 3 (Matty, Nottykitten, Roobarb Pie) (Sacrifice in 7)
Roobarb Pie - 1 (TheWeakGuy48_) (Sacrifice in 9)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
okay I just had one of my classic inf toilet think sessions

here's the conclusion I've come to:

I think you're arsonist notty, and I think tomorrow we will learn that truth by lynching you, and I do think that will happen tomorrow

however, I also think omni is scum, and even though I don't think it's likely, there is a small chance he isn't immune like he says he is

so I've decided I'm happy for you to live tonight, where you can try to kill omni for us - if it succeeds great, that's a mafia down for us, and if you are arsonist, at least you had some fun with your ability setting someone on fire before you go down

if it doesn't work, we can lynch you and omni on other days - since I'll likely be left alive tonight since I'll be a lynch target soon, I'll be here to push for your lynch so I'm not as worried about that anymore

for pink, I have a null read, so I'd give it a 50/50 chance they're mafia - however, they are inactive, and because of that, I predict they'll die sooner or later anyway once the evidence-based leads dry up, because we've established this game we're gonna be going for inactives, so if we don't get pink now I think it's only a matter of time anyway

so I'm happy to switch to pink today, give you a chance to kill omni for us, then probably lynch you tomorrow unless matty can somehow prove you to be a 1-shot, which I'm not banking on happening at all but you know that

so sure, I'll accept this

vote Pink

to everyone voting notty because you town read me, I recommend moving to pink now - we'll get notty tomorrow unless matty can miraculously prove her innocence, but we can give her a chance to off a likely mafia in the meantime

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Id argue that this traction involves you. If you like the idea of an alternate lynch then placing your vote to show others its not impossible in 22 hour is crucial, not just unvoting. Id argue the 5 possible lynch targets today are: Notty, Inf, Weak, Omni, Pink. Weve already seen the first 2 are pretty controversial and the town cant make up its mind. I dont see a weak lynch going anywhere realistically. To me that leaves Pink/Omni as alternative lynches where Id rather lynch Pink. If both you and Inf were to vote Pink youd almost tie with the Inf vote and that alternative lynch can realistically happen. Bonus points because Pink is imactive. If you/Inf can get the Omni alternative lynch to happen its not like I'm entirely against it but if you want it to happen you should place a vote soon since it starts with you.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
so I'm happy to switch to pink today, give you a chance to kill omni for us, then probably lynch you tomorrow unless matty can somehow prove you to be a 1-shot, which I'm not banking on happening at all but you know that
If you are town you better try your dandiest to block the Mafia kill so that Matty doesn't die tonight, same for Shadow

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
If you are town you better try your dandiest to block the Mafia kill so that Matty doesn't die tonight, same for Shadow
+ Im gonna mention a watcher watchinf Matty tonight again with the sheer intent to scare the Mafia away from killing Matty. Hell maybe I even saw someone softclaim watcher today who knows

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Status
Not open for further replies.