The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean not sure why we are lynching Pink but I just want this day to be over
because she's inactive so she's gonna be picked off sooner or later anyway after things get dry and because people are too split between me and notty - half people town read me so want to lynch notty, the other people wanted to lynch notty probably but first let her prove herself and possibly kill omni for us (who I now beliebe is mafia), so by lynching pink we satisfy both sides and get a clean lynch and then deal with notty/me tomorrow

as someone voting notty, you'll get to sort her out tomorrow without any risk while she can potentially kill omni, and then you can vote pink instead of me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because she's inactive so she's gonna be picked off sooner or later anyway after things get dry and because people are too split between me and notty - half people town read me so want to lynch notty, the other people wanted to lynch notty probably but first let her prove herself and possibly kill omni for us (who I now beliebe is mafia), so by lynching pink we satisfy both sides and get a clean lynch and then deal with notty/me tomorrow

as someone voting notty, you'll get to sort her out tomorrow without any risk while she can potentially kill omni, and then you can vote pink instead of me
I feel like this was badly explained so let me know if I didn't make sense to you

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
essentially it's for those people who would rather let me live to vote another option instead of notty so that she has a chance to prove herself tomorrow, so they're not forced to choose notty if they want to save me

and pink is inactive so she's a decent target

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
essentially it's for those people who would rather let me live to vote another option instead of notty so that she has a chance to prove herself tomorrow, so they're not forced to choose notty if they want to save me

and pink is inactive so she's a decent target
and also for those people who scumread omni notty can have a chance at killing her tonight if he does actually turn out to be bluffing (which I doubt but)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
okay I just had one of my classic inf toilet think sessions

here's the conclusion I've come to:

I think you're arsonist notty, and I think tomorrow we will learn that truth by lynching you, and I do think that will happen tomorrow

however, I also think omni is scum, and even though I don't think it's likely, there is a small chance he isn't immune like he says he is

so I've decided I'm happy for you to live tonight, where you can try to kill omni for us - if it succeeds great, that's a mafia down for us, and if you are arsonist, at least you had some fun with your ability setting someone on fire before you go down

if it doesn't work, we can lynch you and omni on other days - since I'll likely be left alive tonight since I'll be a lynch target soon, I'll be here to push for your lynch so I'm not as worried about that anymore

for pink, I have a null read, so I'd give it a 50/50 chance they're mafia - however, they are inactive, and because of that, I predict they'll die sooner or later anyway once the evidence-based leads dry up, because we've established this game we're gonna be going for inactives, so if we don't get pink now I think it's only a matter of time anyway

so I'm happy to switch to pink today, give you a chance to kill omni for us, then probably lynch you tomorrow unless matty can somehow prove you to be a 1-shot, which I'm not banking on happening at all but you know that

so sure, I'll accept this

vote Pink

to everyone voting notty because you town read me, I recommend moving to pink now - we'll get notty tomorrow unless matty can miraculously prove her innocence, but we can give her a chance to off a likely mafia in the meantime
BASICALLY this ^

Pink

Reaction score
I’m sorry, I saw I was mentioned in posts. I Did not yet read the laste few pages yet. But I mean lynching me is Just lynching Another townie
Not that I can prove that I am town. Unless I say my role..(?)
Was it Inf who wanted to start lynching me?
(Like I said I Did not yet read the pages)
Anyways I’d be the second townie Inf would Lynch.
I mean you can Lynch me But I’d rather be lynched in a situation where you Guys think I’m mafia. Not for being afk.
I’ll read the missed posts when I have my computer.

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I’m sorry, I saw I was mentioned in posts. I Did not yet read the laste few pages yet. But I mean lynching me is Just lynching Another townie
Not that I can prove that I am town. Unless I say my role..(?)
Was it Inf who wanted to start lynching me?
(Like I said I Did not yet read the pages)
Anyways I’d be the second townie Inf would Lynch.
I mean you can Lynch me But I’d rather be lynched in a situation where you Guys think I’m mafia. Not for being afk.
I’ll read the missed posts when I have my computer.
well it's hard to ever get a read on you since you're inactive, which is one of the reasons lynching inactives is often an inevitable thing

when are you able to get on computer?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
hmm maybe pink isn't a good idea aaa

people I'm willing to lynch are TWG, omni and pink

but we only have a day, so we all need to pile on the same person

when everyone places their vote can you say who else you'd be willing to switch to?

• Haha
Reactions: Omni

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Nottykitten Unusual_Dood Dess PinkUnicornz hipmeow Shadow_Hunter3 Roobarb Pie Danni122112 Matty Comp Rune

hopefully you guys have understood the reason for going elsewhere than me and notty today

you guys are probably gonna be the deciding factor here on who gets lynched, TWG or pink (I think we should leave omni for today so that notty at least has a chance to kill him for us) - if you're alright with both pink and TWG being lynched today, and are gonna be around at the deadline, can you let us know so we can know who's gonna be around to switch votes if it comes to that, so we can have an idea on numbers? and in the meantime vote on your preferred?

otherwise if you're sternly not alright with both and will only vote one of them, can you place your vote on the one you are alright with as soon as you can?

Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Nottykitten Unusual_Dood Dess PinkUnicornz hipmeow Shadow_Hunter3 Roobarb Pie Danni122112 Matty Comp Rune

hopefully you guys have understood the reason for going elsewhere than me and notty today

you guys are probably gonna be the deciding factor here on who gets lynched, TWG or pink (I think we should leave omni for today so that notty at least has a chance to kill him for us) - if you're alright with both pink and TWG being lynched today, and are gonna be around at the deadline, can you let us know so we can know who's gonna be around to switch votes if it comes to that, so we can have an idea on numbers? and in the meantime vote on your preferred?

otherwise if you're sternly not alright with both and will only vote one of them, can you place your vote on the one you are alright with as soon as you can?
(and if you're not gonna be around for deadline but are good for both can you also place your vote obviously)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
gonna head to bed now but yeah please place your votes everyone

if you're fine for both and will be around later to change then let us know

if you're fine for both but won't be around to change later then just throw one down when you can please

and if you're dead set on only one person please vote them as well

Status
Not open for further replies.