The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
yeah I agree with that tbh, that's why I suddenly wanted to lynch TWG as well

the way TWG jumped on it but also was like 'but this could be bad!!' was so weird
Same and I was willing to wait with changing my vote from Pink till you got back but then Matty unvoted and I saw all hope for an alternative lynch was lost.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
PinkUnicornz also quick appeal to you, I know you probably think I'm suspicious since I was voting for you but to be fair I did put up a fight and try to get omni lynched instead but notty insisted we lynch you instead and I kinda gave in to it, sorry about that

I'm hoping you can still see my town intentions behind everything I did and vote notty with me even though that hope may be slim

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
b) think you could keep avoiding lynches while I'm dead (since I'm like 99% sure matty will die and you'll douse TheWeakGuy48_ and everyone will wait for you to ignite him)
Sounds like you're giving me the perfect strategy for tomorrow. I'll take note but do note I still think Omni is bluffing. Also if Weak is scum this shouldn't be a worry also also Matty will prove me so whatever anyone thinks of me, even Hip, will become irrelevant.

PinkUnicornz also quick appeal to you, I know you probably think I'm suspicious since I was voting for you but to be fair I did put up a fight and try to get omni lynched instead but notty insisted we lynch you instead and I kinda gave in to it, sorry about that

I'm hoping you can still see my town intentions behind everything I did and vote notty with me even though that hope may be slim
I only insisted because she was inactive and I want to ignite Omni, she has come back since then which is great + I town read her now because of your and weaks votes. I'm hoping Pink will give me the benefit of the doubt and give me a chance to be proven tonight by Matty and lynch the scum right in front of her.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
because it saves your life

I 100% think you think I'm town, I don't think you believe what I did was a 'slip', and you're only leading a lynch on me since it's your best shot at survival
I mean you engineered this entire day as a you vs me. Don't try and deny it it's not like your TWG lynch gained even a single care of attraction and so you were arguing how I was so surely third party the entire time before finally placing your vote. You're the one who has been arguing this lynch because it's your best shot at survival. And I don't blame you, you're scum but don't pretend I'm not lynching you for what you are.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean you engineered this entire day as a you vs me. Don't try and deny it it's not like your TWG lynch gained even a single care of attraction and so you were arguing how I was so surely third party the entire time before finally placing your vote. You're the one who has been arguing this lynch because it's your best shot at survival. And I don't blame you, you're scum but don't pretend I'm not lynching you for what you are.
oh come on you don't believe this lol

I was argueing for your lynch because you were my #1 suspect and my best choice, I said several times I'd be down for lynching TWG as well but nobody would so you were my only viable one, it wasn't about my survival

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
also Omni secret surprise I'm pretty sure notty has 'unstoppable' as a trait so you will die tonight
If this were true wouldn't this be more reason for you personally to want to keep me alive because your alternative lynch was Omni and you clearly seem to suspect he's Mafia. All the better he dies tonight atleast a Mafia will be nightkilled after your death right? Thats how a town would surely think.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
oh come on you don't believe this lol

I was argueing for your lynch because you were my #1 suspect and my best choice, I said several times I'd be down for lynching TWG as well but nobody would so you were my only viable one, it wasn't about my survival
I mean when you have 5 votes and your best argument for lynching someone is that they might be third party (aka not law) you're only steernig the lynch because it's your only chance of survival. Let's be real here don't deny it

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If this were true wouldn't this be more reason for you personally to want to keep me alive because your alternative lynch was Omni and you clearly seem to suspect he's Mafia. All the better he dies tonight atleast a Mafia will be nightkilled after your death right? Thats how a town would surely think.
no because we can lynch him ourselves without needing to kill our town jailer, probably the only remnence of protection we have left in the game

it's funny because we lynched our OP doctor role n1 and were miraculously given a second chance with me and now everyone's getting me too

Status
Not open for further replies.