Not open for further replies.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ok, you’re lying Notty and it’s really easy now to prove why. Look at the description of Ignite:

Ignite
All players doused in gasoline will have a lethal attack inflicted upon them.
It clearly says players not player. Then look at douse:

Prime
Visit one player. That player is now considered to doused in gasoline. Primed targets can be changed but require use of an additional night action.
It says targets not target.

• Optimistic
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
wait here you say you can douse someone in gasoline once and it's a 1x prime but now you're saying you can switch it
I'd like an explanation for this please

it's actually also something I noticed before where you told UNU that your prime should be x1 when he made an error in his table but I put it down to just you wording it badly but you've said it twice now when you first claimed, so what's up with that?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
NOtty, can you answer my question? Why did you douse Omni out of all of the people in-game?
Oh sorry I saw it but then instantly forgot as I ranted at/about Inf.

I doused Omni because he was leading the Aqua lynch and overall didn't seem very much concerned Aqua might be town but instead just memed his way and told everyone to lynch Aqua. And Aqua was town. I also chose Omni because some people were talking of lynching me and I wanted to douse someone that everyone wanted dead, so that I could kill them the next night and prove that I am on the towns side and that they shouldn't lynch me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh sorry I saw it but then instantly forgot as I ranted at/about Inf.

I doused Omni because he was leading the Aqua lynch and overall didn't seem very much concerned Aqua might be town but instead just memed his way and told everyone to lynch Aqua. And Aqua was town. I also chose Omni because some people were talking of lynching me and I wanted to douse someone that everyone wanted dead, so that I could kill them the next night and prove that I am on the towns side and that they shouldn't lynch me.
That's fair, I'll allow it.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes since thats how prime works I have the power right here

I can prime once and switch it how many times I like. But switching means only one person is doused at all times aka 1-shot vigilante
mm okay I guess 'prime once and switch it' is a valid way of seeing it even though to my mind 'switch it' means it's not just a 1x prime since you don't use it up once you use the action, it's an infinite prime but with 1 ignite

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
mm okay I guess 'prime once and switch it' is a valid way of seeing it even though to my mind 'switch it' means it's not just a 1x prime since you don't use it up once you use the action, it's an infinite prime but with 1 ignite
Read me recent post kthnx

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ok, you’re lying Notty and it’s really easy now to prove why. Look at the description of Ignite:

But this isn't proof of anything. Yes ignite kills ALL doused players but if I can only douse one person then obviously only one person is going to die from my ignite.

Second it says primed targets with an S because thats how english works. It is clearly saying you can change your prime and obviously if you have multiple targets you would be able to change them (on seperate nights since obviously you can do 1 action at night)

• Agree

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

to be fair I think that's just alisha wording it in a way that applies to scenarios where more than one player is doused, I don't think it means you can't douse and ignite only one player, but maybe Alisha can confirm that

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
THIS IS MY PREDICAMENT

inf is mafia 100%
most other people share this opinion

notty is 3p murderer role 100%
some other people share this opinion
notty's alleged set up kill is on omni who i actually think is maybe probably town and so i don't really want him to die but it's not like i'd go out of my way to make sure he lived
however, my read on omni is uncertain and so a kill would reveal information otherwise impossible to get with fali dead (presumably)
however, without a notty lynch today i think most traction will be gone tomorrow (especially with inf dead today instead which admittedly isnt a bad option either since he is 100% mafia) and the rest of the game and so yeah das no good

i'd be willing to lynch inf without hesitation if i actually got my 50% players signed document to lynch notty regardless of anything tomorrow but i feel like i'm not gonna get that

• Agree
Reactions: 77thShad and Dess

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
But this isn't proof of anything. Yes ignite kills ALL doused players but if I can only douse one person then obviously only one person is going to die from my ignite.

Second it says primed targets with an S because thats how english works. It is clearly saying you can change your prime and obviously if you have multiple targets you would be able to change them (on seperate nights since obviously you can do 1 action at night)
No, it clearly states it as a plural not singular. If you were given 1x, the description of players and targets would be singular not plural

• Optimistic

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
No, it clearly states it as a plural not singular. If you were given 1x, the description of players and targets would be singular not plural
But Alpha obviously wrote the general powers as plural because thats how you describe things in english and just because I'm 1-shot doesn't mean the description of the power changes. That text works just as good as 1-shot as it does for multiple because its written generic

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
If the host intended only you to get these abilities, then she would put it as singular and not plural. Let’s be realistic, it’s not the case of ‘its english k’ but you lying

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
this means if notty is arsonist then theres going to be alot of people primed because she will keep on LIVING and thats not GOOD.
but with the signed document the most they can do tonight is ignite omni (which i dont particularly mind) or prime someone else which is useless since theyll be lynched tomorrow!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
yes and after this she will go on a priming spree because people will town read her if omni maf
But when Omni is dead 0 people will be primed and even the night after if I were the arsonist I'd have to prime first before I can kill someone so this guarantees you the next 2 days I can't even do anything. You can lynch Inf today and even if I were the arsonist I couldn't hurt a fly for 2 more days, And if Omni magically doesn't die since you might think I'd prime someone else you could lynch me tomorrow, but he will die since I'll ignite him and with Inf dead nobody can stop me (except shadow but he wont)

Status
Not open for further replies.