The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I think I'm joining team lynch inf. It's mostly vibes that still linger after the end of last day. I do think notty in worst case is a 3rd party, but then if she is, 1-shot kill can't be her full role. If she is targetting omni, and omni is law, law must be looking to get notty as well. On inf, his role seems to be a combo of doc and blocker yes, which also exist already in this game, yes, but aqua was only a 2-shot doc wasn't he?

I also thought it was a bit weird how easily some joined in on the roob BW, however, TWG, Shadow, and Unu, so I don't think it has much significance (inffy has been trying to lynch twg, shadow claimed roleblocker, and i have a mild cult vibe on unu).

vote inffy

• Thank You
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
And if they think I'm actually our 1-shot vigilante or that killing Omni is worth it they shouldn't vote me. Calling you out on having a power that is not only associated with Law people (jail) but also combines the powers of protection (Aqua) and blocking (Shadow) which two town people already have/had, is not dirty but a valid argument which youve confirmed about 3 times. Sounds extremely unlikely for a town to have those powers atleast to me
when I say dirty I'm not referring to that, I'm referring to when you were ignoring your own beliefs at convenient times and using manipulative tactics - I won't go into the details again, I pointed them out earlier so they're already in the thread for everyone to see, and if they don't want to go back and check then they can choose whether to believe me or not

and the flavour argument is silly since there's nothing saying I can't be a corrupt warden or an insane person who locks people up or whatever

and yes having that many protection and block roles is something I agree is weird, which is why I was so confident aqua was lying when he claimed

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I think I'm joining team lynch inf. It's mostly vibes that still linger after the end of last day. I do think notty in worst case is a 3rd party, but then if she is, 1-shot kill can't be her full role. If she is targetting omni, and omni is law, law must be looking to get notty as well. On inf, his role seems to be a combo of doc and blocker yes, which also exist already in this game, yes, but aqua was only a 2-shot doc wasn't he?
Pretty sure he was a bodyguard which could survive saving someone twice, and then save someone a third time while dying.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Pretty sure he was a bodyguard which could survive saving someone twice, and then save someone a third time while dying.
ye okay. i'm just trying to wrap my head around it if a jailer could still be possible in this setup (for cult). I'd lean towards saying it would be bit strong, then again we don't know whats out there.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Thursday September 27th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Infected_Alien8_ - 6 (Arelic, Duffie, HKCaper, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Omni) (Sacrifice in 4)
Roobarb Pie - 4 (77thShad, Shadow_Hunter3, TheWeakGuy48_, Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 6)
Nottykitten - 3 (hipmeow, Infected_Alien8, Rune) (Sacrifice in 7)
Danni122112 - 1 (Matty) (Sacrifice in 9)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
when I say dirty I'm not referring to that, I'm referring to when you were ignoring your own beliefs at convenient times and using manipulative tactics - I won't go into the details again, I pointed them out earlier so they're already in the thread for everyone to see, and if they don't want to go back and check then they can choose whether to believe me or not
You mean your manipulative tactics that your using right now by saying 'notty did bad things and is manipulative you can go back and check!!!!' knowing nobody will go back and theyre supposed to take you at face value. I'm calling you out here again since you're the one using dirty tactics. We can go on and on back and forth but I'm gonna keep calling you out for your lies if you keep saying these things

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
oh right Omni regardless of what alignment you are you should vote notty since she's going to kill you tonight

if you're town, even if you're a weak role, losing you would still be a man down from our team which is one step closer to losing - you know for a fact losing you is bad, you don't know for a fact losing me is, so please consider voting notty

and if you're mafia then obviously you'd want to vote notty to survive

• Haha

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You mean your manipulative tactics that your using right now by saying 'notty did bad things and is manipulative you can go back and check!!!!' knowing nobody will go back and theyre supposed to take you at face value. I'm calling you out here again since you're the one using dirty tactics. We can go on and on back and forth but I'm gonna keep calling you out for your lies if you keep saying these things
I just said that they don't have to believe me, not take me at face value

• Agree

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
also Mooglie this is admittedly me trying to manipulate you to get your vote but I garuntee if you don't lynch notty today you are going to be in the minority team realizing that killing omni, if he's mafia, doesn't make her proven town, and you'll struggle to lynch her all game probably
Youre still talking as if dead Mafias aren't a good thing we should strive for, but instead killing me is top priority

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Youre still talking as if dead Mafias aren't a good thing we should strive for, but instead killing me is top priority
we can lynch omni easily any time

you on the other hand have people believing you'll be proven town if omni is killed by you, making lynching you difficult, and it wouldn't surprise me if you get away for quite a few days based on that, possibly dousing other people as you go banking on the tracker believing you're proven as well

• Agree
Reactions: Rune

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Also, she’s claiming 1 shot and would just use her ability on Omni. Isn’t that what an arsonist shouldn’t do, and instead save it until she has way more people to kill? So why is she going to straight up waste her ability on Omni when he’s pretty much gone tomorrow.

I’m keeping my vote on her, she’s scum so yeah

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
The more this is progressing the more and more I'm confused about why notty, an unccd one shot vig would ever use her power n1. It's practically a universal bad idea to ever act as vig n1, even more so if it's one shot. This action just doesn't feel like notty's relatively patient game.

I'm going to put a tentative vote notty for now

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also, she’s claiming 1 shot and would just use her ability on Omni. Isn’t that what an arsonist shouldn’t do, and instead save it until she has way more people to kill? So why is she going to straight up waste her ability on Omni when he’s pretty much gone tomorrow.

I’m keeping my vote on her, she’s scum so yeah
What do you mean? I can only douse/ignite one person. My entire job as vigilante is to kill someone once which is what I'm doing tonight. It's not a waste because nobody minds Omni dying.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The more this is progressing the more and more I'm confused about why notty, an unccd one shot vig would ever use her power n1. It's practically a universal bad idea to ever act as vig n1, even more so if it's one shot. This action just doesn't feel like notty's relatively patient game.

I'm going to put a tentative vote notty for now
But it's not n1 it's n2 tonight. And I'm using it on a good target which is Omni, so it's not like its a waste or a bad decision. Do you not think Omni is a good target then?

Do you not think it's valid for a vigilante (even 1-shot) to shoot a valid target n2? Since thats what I'm promising on doing tonight with Omni.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also Mooglie this is admittedly me trying to manipulate you to get your vote but I garuntee if you don't lynch notty today you are going to be in the minority team realizing that killing omni, if he's mafia, doesn't make her proven town, and you'll struggle to lynch her all game probably
tbh i am slightly manipulated and have thought of this before

i would like a signed document by half the people (excluding inf) that a lynch on notty will be carried out tomorrow regardless of omnis allignment unless a much better lynch option magically appears over night!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this isnt actually a joke i would like this thanks)

hipmeow

Reaction score
What do you mean? I can only douse/ignite one person.
actually this is a good point imo. why would a one shot vig be given prime and ignite if the whole point of it is that you can prime multiple people and kill them at the same time. wouldnt a vig just be given a normal kill or the RID kill things

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

i would like a signed document by half the people (excluding inf) that a lynch on notty will be carried out tomorrow regardless of omnis allignment unless a much better lynch option magically appears over night!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this isnt actually a joke i would like this thanks)
And if both Inf and Omni are Mafia does that not earn me a single credit in your mind

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

I would also like this

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
But it's not n1 it's n2 tonight. And I'm using it on a good target which is Omni, so it's not like its a waste or a bad decision. Do you not think Omni is a good target then?

Do you not think it's valid for a vigilante (even 1-shot) to shoot a valid target n2? Since thats what I'm promising on doing tonight with Omni.
No, I’m saying it’s a waste of your ability to only kill one person with it when you can kill multiple. Your role is based on arsonist, your roleset is an arsonist so people who tell the truth will keep dousing players until it’s worth using ignite but instead you’re using it up straight away to become dead weight

Nah nah nah, that makes no sense what so ever

• Disagree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
actually this is a good point imo. why would a one shot vig be given prime and ignite if the whole point of it is that you can prime multiple people and kill them at the same time. wouldnt a vig just be given a normal kill or the RID kill things
Because it's cult themed (aka dousing/igniting) and also my 1-shot takes me 2 days.

It makes more sense than Inf having the combined powers of Aqua (town) and shadow (likely town) and also being town himself. What do you think of that?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score

While yesterday yes I would have been, omni doesn't exactly seem anti. As far as the n2 action yes that makes sense but can't you only prime somebody one time? Then you have to kill them the next night?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i am truthfully shocked at how good a point this is and that i dont think its been mentioned before

Status
Not open for further replies.