The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
notty i want you to explain why, as a 1-shot vig, you have 1x ignite and 1x prime as opposed to 1x poison.
I assume its because I can change my prime incase I change my mind. And clearly Alpha didn't want me to kill someone immediately but take 2 days.
Any trait or power in the signup thread is written in a generic sense, plurality has no bearing on how the roles were distributed.
Bless you

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Idk if anyone has mentioned anything similar to this yet, but in regards to Aquas role:

I mainly ended up being persuaded to lynch him because his role seemed too OP to be in a game - but turns out it did exist. I still think it sounds pretty powerful, so, unless its not as powerful as I'd expect, I'd assume there's probably equally powerful roles for 3p players and for Mafia
I don't think we should throw out any roles as being made up just because they sound too OP, and also be aware that Mafia probably has some pretty good roles which obvs need to get rid of ASAP

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Idk if anyone has mentioned anything similar to this yet, but in regards to Aquas role:

I mainly ended up being persuaded to lynch him because his role seemed too OP to be in a game - but turns out it did exist. I still think it sounds pretty powerful, so, unless its not as powerful as I'd expect, I'd assume there's probably equally powerful roles for 3p players and for Mafia
I don't think we should throw out any roles as being made up just because they sound too OP, and also be aware that Mafia probably has some pretty good roles which obvs need to get rid of ASAP
Ok but if you think Aqua's role is still pretty powerfull, do you really think that the town has another protection role? (Inf claiming Jailer)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok but if you think Aqua's role is still pretty powerfull, do you really think that the town has another protection role? (Inf claiming Jailer)
Yes I think its entirely possible - don't forget, Jailer doesn't have the protection for themselves that Aqua did. Still, its kinda speculation and obviously its totally possible Inf is either lying or Mafia (then his role would be balanced on the mafia side)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
also can you elaborate on this because priming and igniting would take 2 days but so would poison
As in, with poison the choice to kill is made n1 (and they die n2) while with prime/ignite the choice to actually kill is made n2. Admittedly not much difference but I think me being able to change my mind via prime switching is exactly something a 1-shot vigilante would have so I could change my mind depending on new developments

hipmeow

Reaction score
also crazy theory but according to the sign up thread mafia and third party get extra info right? what if notty got info that theres a role with power inspection and thats why as an arsonist they claimed they were a one shot vig with prime and ignite. but then again this seems like way too much info for an anti town to get but what do i know

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I've rehashed this argument alot but its mostly only Inf that has answered it but to those who think I'm Third Party, where is the real vigilante at? Why have they not claimed and why am I not at risk of them nightkilling me tonight? I find it entirely reasonable to assume this setup also has a vigilante and if I am claiming their role then they would CC me or nightkill me no?

also crazy theory but according to the sign up thread mafia and third party get extra info right? what if notty got info that theres a role with power inspection and thats why as an arsonist they claimed they were a one shot vig with prime and ignite. but then again this seems like way too much info for an anti town to get but what do i know
Isn't it only Mafia that get info about cult names?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah I could change my prime from Omni tonight if I wanted to and then someone else would be doused and Omni not anymore, but I want to ignite him instead
I mean what even is the point in that, why not just give you poison and make it so you once you've made your mind up fully, that's when you use your power, rather than 'you can semi decide but you can change your mind!'

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't know if she was told about power inspection but matty already claimed he had it so that's why I think she claimed to have her true powers

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I've rehashed this argument alot but its mostly only Inf that has answered it but to those who think I'm Third Party, where is the real vigilante at? Why have they not claimed and why am I not at risk of them nightkilling me tonight? I find it entirely reasonable to assume this setup also has a vigilante and if I am claiming their role then they would CC me or nightkill me no?
theres no vigilante
vigilante dumbly thinks there could be multiple vigilantes
vigilante is planning on killing you tonight but you have lucky! i mean i assume a 3p SK role is gonna have some form of protection since most have bullet proof vests
vigilante wants inf to be lynched today and so theres no use in CCing publicly yet

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've rehashed this argument alot but its mostly only Inf that has answered it but to those who think I'm Third Party, where is the real vigilante at? Why have they not claimed
1) we don't have one
2) they think you're gonna be lynched anyway so they're not outing themselves for little reason

and why am I not at risk of them nightkilling me tonight?
3) they're a TID/RID vigilante
4) they're a 1-shot who believes you're gonna die anyway so want to save their kill for someone they aren't able to get lynched during the day

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I mean what even is the point in that, why not just give you poison and make it so you once you've made your mind up fully, that's when you use your power, rather than 'you can semi decide but you can change your mind!'
Maybe because 'once youve made up your mind up fully, thats when you use your power' isnt a power/trait, and if you poison someone and they are outed town the next day theres nothing you can do about it, while I can prime/switch prime everyday.

I don't know if she was told about power inspection but matty already claimed he had it so that's why I think she claimed to have her true powers
I claimed 1-shot vig long before that though

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
tbh due to my predicament im going to go AGAINST MY ORIGINAL JUDGEMENT AND

unvote
vote Nottykitten

this will not be a repeat of tavern arcana!!!!!
obviously im fully up for lynching inf today if i get the signed document that we lynch notty tomorrow
(i still think inf is 100% mafia if this isnt obvious
but i think a lot of people think this)
AAAAAAAAA i may still change I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IM DOING

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Status
Not open for further replies.