The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
No, I’m saying it’s a waste of your ability to only kill one person with it when you can kill multiple. Your role is based on arsonist, your roleset is an arsonist so people who tell the truth will keep dousing players until it’s worth using ignite but instead you’re using it up straight away to become dead weight

Nah nah nah, that makes no sense what so ever
I can't kill multiple people I can only kill one person. Check out the prime description here:

I have 1x prime and 1x ignite. I can only kill a single person I cannot kill multiple. So it's entirely worth igniting tonight since its my only kill and also it kills Omni.

While yesterday yes I would have been, omni doesn't exactly seem anti. As far as the n2 action yes that makes sense but can't you only prime somebody one time? Then you have to kill them the next night?
I have 1x prime and 1x ignite. I posted the prime description above. I am able to use prime every night pretty much, but if I use it on a second night it moves the douse from one person to another, essentially only leaving 1 doused person at a time. There was no reason for me not to prime someone last night because I can just switch it if I change my mind.

I can only ignite once and I find Omni a perfectly suitable option to kill.

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Because it's cult themed (aka dousing/igniting) and also my 1-shot takes me 2 days.

It makes more sense than Inf having the combined powers of Aqua (town) and shadow (likely town) and also being town himself. What do you think of that?
So your defence is that it’s themed, that’s a pretty crappy defence. If you were a vig, you would be given the Kill or any special kill role instead of ignite/douse. We already know there’s 1 player who has it, but you’re saying it’s not you so you’re not something like the vig.

hipmeow

Reaction score
I have 1x prime and 1x ignite. I can only kill a single person I cannot kill multiple. So it's entirely worth igniting tonight since its my only kill and also it kills Omni.
infact you cant even use the defence that you have this as a delayed kill because i swear it would make more sense to just have poison instead

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So your defence is that it’s themed, that’s a pretty crappy defence. If you were a vig, you would be given the Kill or any special kill role instead of ignite/douse. We already know there’s 1 player who has it, but you’re saying it’s not you so you’re not something like the vig.
But I'm exactly something like the vig, because I am the vig. We know there is 1 kill action, and it obviously is not the vig because its the shared Mafia kill.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
wait so basically notty, the supposed town one shot vigilante, put her own survival over choosing someone she personally thought was suspicious to kill? I haven't seen notty actually say she personally found him suspicious

another argument for why she's scum
Excuse me don't put words in my mouth. I wouldn't of chosen Omni if I didn't think he was Law, because I'm town and I'm supposed to kill Law using my 1-shot prime/ignite

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I can't kill multiple people I can only kill one person. Check out the prime description here:

I have 1x prime and 1x ignite. I posted the prime description above. I am able to use prime every night pretty much, but if I use it on a second night it moves the douse from one person to another, essentially only leaving 1 doused person at a time. There was no reason for me not to prime someone last night because I can just switch it if I change my mind.

I can only ignite once and I find Omni a perfectly suitable option to kill.
I just don’t believe you were given 1 of each to kill when you’re based on arsonist. You’re defo lying here, stinks like it. You were most likely given multiple douses but 1 ignite but here you are claiming you were given 1 of each to try to make yourself plausable. All it takes for you to tweak it is to make it (n)x to 1x

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Excuse me don't put words in my mouth. I wouldn't of chosen Omni if I didn't think he was Law, because I'm town and I'm supposed to kill Law using my 1-shot prime/ignite
but when you first told us why you doused omni, you never said why you found him suspicious did you? you just said 'everybody probably find him suspicious so I hoped it'd let me live longer'

correct me if I'm wrong/quote it if you can but I'm pretty sure you never even gave a reason for why you personally think he's law

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i am truthfully shocked at how good a point this is and that i dont think its been mentioned before
Ignite
All players doused in gasoline will have a lethal attack inflicted upon them.

Prime
Visit one player. That player is now considered to doused in gasoline. Primed targets can be changed but require use of an additional night action.

literally the entire point of arson (general term ill use for prime + ignite in one overall action) is to kill multiple people in one blow

the only use of a 1 shot town arson i could think of, is dousing someone and saying 'do what we say or ill light you on fire on a future night', or to allow the possibility of a mafia block if the arson says 'i doused X and will ignite tonight' and X is mafia and obviously doesnt want to die

other than those 2 weird reasons like why would you not have

Poison
Visit one player. The following night, a lethal attack is executed to eliminate them from the game.

its essentially the motion of prime and ignite used on consecutive nights in an action that would make more sense to be a 1 shot

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I just don’t believe you were given 1 of each to kill when you’re based on arsonist. You’re defo lying here, stinks like it. You were most likely given multiple douses but 1 ignite but here you are claiming you were given 1 of each to try to make yourself plausable. All it takes for you to tweak it is to make it (n)x to 1x
If you believe that, then me igniting Omni tonight would make me lose all my killing ability.

+ why is it so unlikely that your UNCOUNTERCLAIMED VIGILANTE takes 2 days to shoot someone, you already know I don't have the kill ability

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ignite
All players doused in gasoline will have a lethal attack inflicted upon them.

Prime
Visit one player. That player is now considered to doused in gasoline. Primed targets can be changed but require use of an additional night action.

literally the entire point of arson (general term ill use for prime + ignite in one overall action) is to kill multiple people in one blow

the only use of a 1 shot town arson i could think of, is dousing someone and saying 'do what we say or ill light you on fire on a future night', or to allow the possibility of a mafia block if the arson says 'i doused X and will ignite tonight' and X is mafia and obviously doesnt want to die

other than those 2 weird reasons like why would you not have

Poison
Visit one player. The following night, a lethal attack is executed to eliminate them from the game.

its essentially the motion of prime and ignite used on consecutive nights in an action that would make more sense to be a 1 shot
also people don't get told they're doused in gasoline so that tactic wouldn't even be effective since it could easily be a bluff

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
but when you first told us why you doused omni, you never said why you found him suspicious did you? you just said 'everybody probably find him suspicious so I hoped it'd let me live longer'

correct me if I'm wrong/quote it if you can but I'm pretty sure you never even gave a reason for why you personally think he's law
I did I'm 99% sure it's in my claim post that I chose someone who was both suspicious and was found suspicious enough by other players.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Vote me then. It'll end just like Aqua only worse because now you're two power roles down.
I mean even if you are somehow a 1 shot vigilante, like I keep saying, we only lose something we can do ourselves, albeit it takes one day of our time, which is unlikely to be significant

but nah you're not vigilante

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I guess it's my turn to claim aswell. I am the Doom Prophet. (Obviously I changed both words in my role name practically entirely to make sure the RID won't get me but they're still decently accurate enough).

Like I so ambigiously claimed yesterday during Aqua's lynch, I am the cults 1-shot vigilante. I can douse someone in gasoline once (1x prime) and ignite once (1x ignite). Last night I doused Omni in gasoline and I fully intend to set him ablaze tonight unless there are any major objections.

Also I chose Omni because for one people might want him dead enough that they won't lynch me today and wait to see the result since I suspected I might be lynched today, and also since he was a big influence in the Aqua lynch and is hiding behind his meme-ey attitude.
she kinda implied it I guess, 'also since he was a big influence in the Aqua lynch and is hiding behind his meme-ey attitude'

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I mean even if you are somehow a 1 shot vigilante, like I keep saying, we only lose something we can do ourselves, albeit it takes one day of our time, which is unlikely to be significant

but nah you're not vigilante
Mislynching a town member is never right also you can't do it yourself because you can lynch not nightkill, unless ofcourse you're Mafia in which case you can nightkill.

Anyone who thinks its weird for an unCC'd town 1-shot vigilante to take 2 days via prime/ignite, what do you think about Inf having the combined power of both Aqua and Shadow, do you really thinka role that combines the powers of two already existing town roles is also town?

Status
Not open for further replies.