Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Reaction score
do i actually have to say that gen two had the best pokemon map because i'm gen 1 or die
fine that part won't activate the kill clause as long as you truly believe it to be true

Blush

Reaction score
I say I am town roleblocker who has had control of this account since night 1. I don't see why that's any less valid than your statement

sure but why not vote for who you genuinely think is scum
I could have been wrong, I doubted myself to the point where I decided to go with unamused. It was the safe play.
you are simply reaction testing me then?
Basically. You claim Mask is definitely mafia but I don't think you will under any circumstance vote for Mask. I could be wrong, but I'm calling that you three are all mafia.
dude gen two literally had the entire generation one map inside it
how is it better in any way
That's my childhood man, I know the map was in gen 2 but it just didn't feel the same(couldn't play gen 2 until a few years after it was released anyways).

I am not mafia. All my previous assertions are correct.

Yum can you confirm this or not

Reactions: Yum

Thinking

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I'm calling that you three are all mafia.
you would be pretty wrong then

you should lump angry in there too since they claimed to have protected me for three nights and you cant possibly believe that at this rate

Yum

Reaction score
I say I am town roleblocker who has had control of this account since night 1. I don't see why that's any less valid than your statement

Basically. You claim Mask is definitely mafia but I don't think you will under any circumstance vote for Mask. I could be wrong, but I'm calling that you three are all mafia.

That's my childhood man, I know the map was in gen 2 but it just didn't feel the same(couldn't play gen 2 until a few years after it was released anyways).

I am not mafia. All my previous assertions are correct.

Yum can you confirm this or not
sounds legit to me, fair dialogue on video games
i approve

Blush

Reaction score
you would be pretty wrong then

you should lump angry in there too since they claimed to have protected me for three nights and you cant possibly believe that at this rate
honestly I'm so hung up on you 3 I haven't even considered who the others may be

But please, do you not have anything to deny to deny my argument with besides "you're wrong" or "I am not lying"?

Yum

Reaction score
Thinking what's this nonsense about sockpuppet accounts
if maf had that sort of shit then they could just autowin and spread false information
that's a dark road to go down

Yum

Reaction score
also yeah i gave the stupid lie poison thing to joy

that was the last item i had though, only had one of each, and I said it was another 100 because it can kill maf

Blush

Reaction score
also yeah i gave the stupid lie poison thing to joy

that was the last item i had though, only had one of each, and I said it was another 100 because it can kill maf
how does it work? I don't want to mis-remember something from this game and find myself instantly dead

Thinking

Reaction score
But please, do you not have anything to deny to deny my argument with besides "you're wrong" or "I am not lying"?
i mean with any cop claim anybody could say something like that, that all i can say is i got a guilty/compromised report on you and dont have anything mechanically to prove im not full of shit, so you're gonna have to take me at my word there

Is what I would have said if I didn't have something to prove I'm not a random blitzing mafia;

You see, when I get a report saying an account was compromised, I also gain a new ability for the following day which is verifiable.

doublevote Blush

Blush

Reaction score
i mean with any cop claim anybody could say something like that, that all i can say is i got a guilty/compromised report on you and dont have anything mechanically to prove im not full of shit, so you're gonna have to take me at my word there

Is what I would have said if I didn't have something to prove I'm not a random blitzing mafia;

You see, when I get a report saying an account was compromised, I also gain a new ability for the following day which is verifiable.

doublevote Blush
Very suspicious to not mention that at all, isn't the point of a massclaim is so people don't have hidden tricks up their sleeves?

So now it comes to a point where it looks like you're maf who can have 2 votes. Still no reason or statement as to why you're not voting for Mask who is definitely mafia(your words). Anyways, I don't want mafia with 2 votes in the game.

unvote

Vote Thinking

Joy

Reaction score

doublevote Blush
yeah fucker how about you don't do that
i got a report saying you don't have a night action and i should've used the damn poison on you

this confirms in my eyes that you're mafia gov
99% sure that mask/thinking/angry are three maf

Blush you're verified by me to be legit via truth poison

Vote Thinking

• Disagree
Reactions: Thinking

Yum

Reaction score

doublevote Blush
fucking excuse you that isn't what you claimed your ability to be

Vote Thinking

• Disagree
Reactions: Thinking

Blush

Reaction score
Very suspicious to not mention that at all, isn't the point of a massclaim is so people don't have hidden tricks up their sleeves?
lmao and I just realized you even discredited your own initial claim by mentioning how weird it was to have a role that was specifically to counter disguiser. Yeah no wonder it was weird, you made it up

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Thinking and Yum

Thinking

Reaction score
fucking excuse you that isn't what you claimed your ability to be

Vote Thinking
It is what I claimed my ability to be 100%

I check accounts for if they're compromised or not, and gain a double vote for a day if the account is compromised. Yes I wasn't able to reveal the double vote at the time, but keep in mind Unamused has verified that I have night visited myself, apparently.

Joy is full of shit about my not having a night action, and I certainly do.

In no way have I lied about my role, it's precisely what I said it was and I even verified it with the double vote. Mafia getting a double vote is stupid and both of you know it.

And since you so quickly jumped to lynch me Yum, it's clear to me that there aren't any items in the game, much less a very poorly defined lie detection item. You, Joy, and Blush have buddied up and are using that as a last gasp.

Thinking

Reaction score
I also need to add that I don't specifically counter the disguiser, which I talked about before you and blush began to pile up on me. I specifically find if an account is not owned by it's original owner, and indeed Blush's account is compromised. There is likely more than a disguiser here, and for you Yum especially it's uncharacteristic of you to blindly reaction vote.

Thinking

Reaction score
yo man can you do me a solid and type this exactly without pasting:
"I, Blush , am Town Roleblocker, and solemnly swear to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth."
haha great thanks
yum actually gave me something else
the emoji with the three water drops
it's truth poison
you lie you die
can't believe I actually got someone to say that first try

now say you aren't mafia, that all your previous assertions are correct, and that gen two had the best pokemon map
i got a report saying you don't have a night action and i should've used the damn poison on you
Let me break this bullshit down for any town member that's still alive

Joy claims to be a balancer and supposedly visited me last night according to mask. According to Joy, they got a report that said I have no night action.

However, Joy chose not to reveal this critical information until after I revealed my doublevote. Joy posted several times interrogating Blush with their supposed item claim instead of trying to share vital information with the town. Joy wasted time with a fakeclaim and chose not to pursue attacking me until the right moment presented itself.

And just in case Joy tries to say he lie detected me; he made Blush state that he swears to tell the entire truth, and he didn't ask me to do anything like that. So all Joy has is an opportunistic claim and an inconsistent item.

Joy

Reaction score
Yeah dude, I checked you out. Report said returned negative on having a night action, so what the fuck? Everyone in the entire game claimed to be a power role, so I'm confused.
According to Joy, they got a report that said I have no night action.

However, Joy chose not to reveal this critical information until after I revealed my doublevote.
Dude I said this way before you did the dumb 2x vote thing

Joy

Reaction score
Quotes are being dumb but click the arrow. I outed my report on you an entire page before you did the vote thing.

Thinking

Reaction score
Okay fair enough, you did say that. I take the opportunistic part back because I'm a fair thinker.

Your item confirmation is clearly bullshit though as all there is is Yum and Blush's word on that, and they revealed their true intentions by attempting to blitz me by all of you piling your votes on at once. It's rather telling that after Blush attempted to discredit me by showing I'm attempting a blitz, then as soon as I revealed the doublevote you, Blush, and Yum all piled on one by one.

Yum

Reaction score
Quotes are being dumb but click the arrow. I outed my report on you an entire page before you did the vote thing.
Thinking Joy is right, they had that report long before that happened.
Okay fair enough, you did say that. I take the opportunistic part back because I'm a fair thinker.

Your item confirmation is clearly bullshit though as all there is is Yum and Blush's word on that, and they revealed their true intentions by attempting to blitz me by all of you piling your votes on at once. It's rather telling that after Blush attempted to discredit me by showing I'm attempting a blitz, then as soon as I revealed the doublevote you, Blush, and Yum all piled on one by one.
one thing though- blitzes, by definition, only work if a shit ton of mafia vote on a town player that already has several town votes on them.

You're claiming that all three of us are mafia, so how would that even work?

Joy

Reaction score
also worth nothing i tracked thinking last night and they visited themselves, which isn't allowed normally meaning some sort of targeting bullshittery is in the setup
Thinking using this as evidence for his claim bothers me. Angry used their action on Unamused, which would result in Unamused tracking Angry to Thinking, explaining their result.

Thinking

Reaction score
one thing though- blitzes, by definition, only work if a shit ton of mafia vote on a town player that already has several town votes on them.

You're claiming that all three of us are mafia, so how would that even work?
One or two town members that don't look carefully enough and pile on votes and I'm history.

Come on Yum, you've talked sense all game and that's why I voted with you multiple times, and now you're using the illusion of authority to try to swing one last vote. Blitzes don't only work by mafia at the end, Blitzes are more loosely defined by mafia making a fast vote attempt either by piling votes at the end or piling votes at the beginning, either way they need a few town members at some point. This case is because you're latching on to the possibility of a governor, even though the existence of a governor is too mafia sided for a closed setup and you know that.

My doublevote can't be disputed and I've been consistent the entire game, and all three of you are conveinently ignoring that angry has protected me three times now, even though I voted against them the last day. Double votes lean almost always town.

Thinking

Reaction score
using this as evidence for his claim bothers me. Angry used their action on Unamused, which would result in Unamused tracking Angry to Thinking, explaining their result.
Do you understand how a Tracker works?

Angry mirroring Unamused does not affect what Unamused does to other players. Unamused targeted me and found I targeted myself.

And my argument is not about the redirection bullshit or the weird results different people got on who I visited, the point is I have a night action and you blatantly lied about it earlier in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.