Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winking

Reaction score
cuz angry and thinking are maf in cahoots
could you explain to me, then, please

how, when unamused tracked blush in his final night action, he found blush redirected from expressionless to angry

Joy

Reaction score
If anything, with the sheer number of investigation role claims this game, Mirror would be great for fucking town over hard.

Remember how most of you guys said you don't get the name of who you investigate, just the result? Food for thought:

Example assuming Angry (Mirror) is town:

Say Cop, Expressionless, decided to investigate Unamused (mafia). Angry performs his action on Unamused. Report reads Unamused as town.

Example assuming Angry (Mirror) is mafia:

Say Cop, Expressionless, wants to investigate someone, let's say Shades (innocent). Let's also say Angry visits Shades. Report shows Shades as guilty, a false positive.

This gets even worse when you consider that this screws with visit-related roles (tracker, watcher) and also works as a protection against vigilante/night guns! And they're claiming they can't be blocked, too!

I think that Angry is hella mafia and knew there would be town blockers and town night kills, which is why he believed Shades so easily.

Please discuss.

Joy

Reaction score
As for my own ACTIONS, I visited :thinking: on the first two NIGHTS - initially because it felt like a good meme TARGET for the MAFIA on NIGHT 1, then because it was possible that I had prevented them from being killed and I figured the MAFIA might try again, believeing that the Doc wouldn't PROTECT the same PLAYER twice in a row. Because of the lack of MAFIA NIGHTKILLS on both NIGHTS, I am as certain as I can be that :thinking: is TOWN.

Last NIGHT I visited :yum:, with no particular reason other than I didn't SCUMREAD them.
Winking I'm pretty sure he was telling mostly the truth about his role ability, but is maf sided. He probably lied about his n3 visit to maintain credibility while throwing suspicion on Blush.

Joy

Reaction score
As in, I suspect Angry visited Expressionless n3.

Winking

Reaction score
that’s true. i can acknowledge that. mirror can be incredibly useful in fucking town over, and i’ll have to keep that in mind. in that case, though, is there anyone else here that’s reported a weird, contradictory result other than angry and thinking? if you chose to visit thinking and got told he doesn’t have a night action, that may mean angry went for someone else.

but on top of that- joy, i know for a fact that there was no way thinking could realize he was roleblocked unless he had a night action to roleblock, especially since i hadn’t claimed my role before that, nor did i even notice it at first until i looked back at my discord chat because i needed to log back in. i’m pretty sure thinking has a night action.

Joy

Reaction score
i am the watcher, i can see who visits my target but i don't count as a visit myself.

on the first night i visited halo and got nothing,

however on the second night i visited yum and saw they were visited by thinking and joy

i then visited joy and got nothing again.
reports of mask:
1. Probably truthful
2. My part is true, but wouldn't maf use half truths to give themselves credibility?
3. Also potentially true, but who knows

theory: mask is mafia watcher to complement town tracker and knows who they'll truly watch even if they go through angry, angry is mafia mime (half bus, or bus continually redirecting to self), and Thinking is likely mafia godfather /gov equivalent. If he's gonna come up inno in reports then no wonder he's so active.

Winking

Reaction score
... i had thought that expressionless was who angry visited

so i went back to look

and now

i need to revise my entire thinking process, give me some time

Winking

Reaction score
what the hell, i think i’ve got it all wrong

freaking

nghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i think my sense of chronology got fucked up, i need to reread the entire thread

Winking

Reaction score
rereading day 3, and i think the reason why i thought angry had claimed to visit expressionless is because blush claimed to visit expressionless and unamused claimed they visited angry instead

so now

i still have my suspicion on you due to thinking not having a night action contradicting how he realized he was roleblocked, but now i have my concerns regarding angry once more, so thanks for that

Yum

Reaction score
so i’m going to believe that both joy and blush are mafia. not yum, though. i’m absolutely certain yum is town and just tired of being jerked around.
thanks dude
if I had another item I'd give it to you if we survive the night, you're the most level headed of us all once you sit down and think about things

I chose Joy because they were the least likely to be blocked or mirrored imo since their action was mostly useless with the claims how they are

thinking saying he'd just kill himself if mafia had a way to flip binary reports seems like a method of dismissing the possibility

probably maf has that and used it on joy, hoping they'd freak out about someone most likely town coming up as non pr when all town have claimed pr

• Love
Reactions: Winking

Yum

Reaction score
I really don't like Angry's claim at all tbh.
Invincible unblockable redirect just comes across as being absolutely disgusting.

Winking

Reaction score
I asked Yum to verify whether or not they had used an action that night and said that I had to know that before I could confirm either way. This obviously means I tracked Yum and just needed to know if my lack of a report was due to them not having/using an ability or me being blocked.
continuing to reread, and here is probably validation towards blush’s claim

i had gone for hearts last night in light of my action’s roleblocking action (as well as unamused being mafia making me very, very doubtful of my own judgement abilities) but as blush claims to have blocked me and unamused actually was blocked, hearts probably was not roleblocked.

i need to re-check everything. i know for sure that thinking has a night action so i can’t help but be disbelieving of joy saying otherwise, but i’ve made a ton of shit decisions this entire game so i need to review how i’m seeing things here.

Yum

Reaction score
continuing to reread, and here is probably validation towards blush’s claim

i had gone for hearts last night in light of my action’s roleblocking action (as well as unamused being mafia making me very, very doubtful of my own judgement abilities) but as blush claims to have blocked me and unamused actually was blocked, hearts probably was not roleblocked.

i need to re-check everything. i know for sure that thinking has a night action so i can’t help but be disbelieving of joy saying otherwise, but i’ve made a ton of shit decisions this entire game so i need to review how i’m seeing things here.
blush claimed to block Unamused day one
Unamused gets no report on me, I claim to have used action (100 to shades)

it's literally impossible for blush to be guiser due to this plus no maf kills d1 or two

Winking

Reaction score
i have a new theory, but after my last theory turning out to be false i’m a bit wary of if i’m seeing things or not again

i’ll need to look over the thread to see if there’s any weight to it (and to refresh my mind on what’s happened) but i’m not sure if i have enough time since i’m going somewhere soon and i also need to study for my pain in the ass exams

if i do post this theory, remember that my judgement thus far has been horrifically wrong and so it should be taken with a grain of salt

Yum

Reaction score
Even if we assume Blush is Mafia Roleblocker, which would give her the ability to perform the actions she provably performed, Thinking specifically claims that Blush is Guiser, or at least some form of compromised account.

Also, the truth poison thing (I know, it's dumb. I think it was designed to sound fake.) did not kill Blush, so she hasn't fibbed yet. I don't really expect y'all to take that as hard evidence, though, with the ridiculousness of that specific item.

Anyway, Blush must've been under the original Roleblocker's control, and as there was no night four kill, there's a 0% chance they suddenly became Guiser. Even if they were possessed night three, a Blocker death would've been in the kill feed.

Joy

Reaction score
i have a new theory, but after my last theory turning out to be false i’m a bit wary of if i’m seeing things or not again
Post it tbh, more input is always better.
Even if we assume Blush is Mafia Roleblocker, which would give her the ability to perform the actions she provably performed, Thinking specifically claims that Blush is Guiser, or at least some form of compromised account.

Also, the truth poison thing (I know, it's dumb. I think it was designed to sound fake.) did not kill Blush, so she hasn't fibbed yet. I don't really expect y'all to take that as hard evidence, though, with the ridiculousness of that specific item.

Anyway, Blush must've been under the original Roleblocker's control, and as there was no night four kill, there's a 0% chance they suddenly became Guiser. Even if they were possessed night three, a Blocker death would've been in the kill feed.
Very true, blush couldn't be guiser in any circumstances as they'd need to have access to Blocker abilities day two.

Yum

Reaction score
Winking this is important- if it's mylo, all maf needs is for town to have two votes on another townie for maf to successfully pile on enough to win. I suspect Thinking is using his bonus vote ability to reduce the requirements to one town on town vote. If you're unsure, you should Unvote- remember, town always has the majority, and can afford to take their time with voting, while mafia can and will capitalize on any mistake. I'm voting Thinking because he's proven mafia in my eyes, and I imagine Blush and Joy voted so quickly for the same reason.

Winking

Reaction score
i’m not sure about thinking anymore, but... a part of me still thinks he’s town, on top of joy saying he doesn’t have a night action just not adding up in my eyes, so i’m still reluctant to kill him.

... angry, though?

i think i’m a bit more willing to lynch him right now. consider this; he could have deliberately fucked with all the reports, even thinking’s, especially with all of the info on our roles we provided yesterday. and he can still do it for another night if we let him live. i don’t know, call it a hunch, but my theory is that angry is a redirection role on more than a bodyguard level, but rather that one mafia role in republic.

even if you think thinking and angry are in cahoots, considering this, i think angry is the more valuable lynch, especially when we consider how much more he could fuck us up.

unvote
vote angry

• Informative
  • Useful
Reactions: Joy and Yum

Yum

Reaction score
i’m not sure about thinking anymore, but... a part of me still thinks he’s town, on top of joy saying he doesn’t have a night action just not adding up in my eyes, so i’m still reluctant to kill him.

... angry, though?

i think i’m a bit more willing to lynch him right now. consider this; he could have deliberately fucked with all the reports, even thinking’s, especially with all of the info on our roles we provided yesterday. and he can still do it for another night if we let him live. i don’t know, call it a hunch, but my theory is that angry is a redirection role on more than a bodyguard level, but rather that one mafia role in republic.

even if you think thinking and angry are in cahoots, considering this, i think angry is the more valuable lynch, especially when we consider how much more he could fuck us up.

unvote
vote angry
shit
that's a very valid point. I've thought Angry was off ever since they claimed and if we're gonna lynch a mafia, we may as well get rid of the most detrimental one.

Joy

Reaction score

... angry, though?

unvote
vote angry
Is this the theory you mentioned?

Winking

Reaction score
i’m gonna test something i’m curious about

are the ‘please wait for moderator’ posts linked to votes, by any chance?

unvote
Vote Angry

Angry

Reaction score
Can you please hold off LYNCHING me until I can at least address the massive amounts of bullshit happening right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.