Thinking

Reaction score
also lets wait on going after yum until after we lynch blush mask and hearts

yum is shifty as fuck but not as bad as the other three yet

Halo

Reaction score
also lets wait on going after yum until after we lynch blush mask and hearts

yum is shifty as fuck but not as bad as the other three yet
Sounds fair. If we get disguiser first that should put town in a good spot. :Mask: and :Yum: should give their night actions as soon as possible though. So we could potentially refute or confirm what they say.

Halo

Reaction score
So if he is the disguiser, that would mean he was it from the start (since night 2 had no deaths).

Thinking

Reaction score
oh lemme check

doesnt change much since that would just mean blush never guised anyone, since 3 out of 4 nights maf tried to kill me apparently

ill look it up just have everything straight

Mask

Reaction score
i can confirm angry is telling the truth about visiting thinking,

joy also visited thinking this night

honestly starting to wonder if there is mafia in this game or if priz is just pranking us

• Winner
Reactions: Yum

Thinking

Reaction score
blush claimed roleblocker d2 so wtf maf never guised unless yum did something strange with shades and eyeroll

guising must take place of a nightkill or something

and dont even accuse me of being guiser future people to debate over this since i confirmed myself from d2-d3 and was protected at literally every chance possible

btw hi mask i dont trust you at all so you have your work cut out for you

Mask

Reaction score
btw hi mask i dont trust you at all so you have your work cut out for you
hello friend

i am likely proven if confirmed by joy tho, no?

if only angry had not been so quick he could have proved my innocence earlier :((

Halo

Reaction score
i can confirm angry is telling the truth about visiting thinking,

joy also visited thinking this night
Well you took a hit and missed. :Angry: says he targetted :Thinking:. Therefore, if you claim to have watched :Thinking:, yiu actually watched :Angry:. That also means you claimed that :Angry: was visited by himself and :Joy:. Not sure why you would throw :Joy: in the mix though.

Halo

Reaction score
Unless ofcourse you are telling the truth and :Sweat: targetted you. Not likely though.

Mask

Reaction score
Well you took a hit and missed. :Angry: says he targetted :Thinking:. Therefore, if you claim to have watched :Thinking:, yiu actually watched :Angry:. That also means you claimed that :Angry: was visited by himself and :Joy:. Not sure why you would throw :Joy: in the mix though.
as i explained before my role is not a visiting role, i simply stare from a distance

• Agree
Reactions: Thinking

Thinking

Reaction score
mask actually did say that last day so ill give them a point there

• Thank You
Reactions: Mask

Halo

Reaction score
Fine, I'm the Mirror. I can choose to REDIRECT all NIGHT ACTIONS targeted to one PLAYER onto myself every night. I am also immune to one REDIRECTED NIGHTKILL per night and my ACTION can not be BLOCKED.
Does not mention the need for visit.

Halo

Reaction score
Okay perhaps :Mask: is in the right here. If so, :Joy: can likely confirm it, else why would :Mask: say so.

Have we considerd a mafia watcher?

Thinking

Reaction score
upon reflection mafia watchers are more common than mafia trackers

and to repeat myself again how could town have a watcher, tracker, cop, and authenticator

fml shouldnt have listened to yum d3

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: Yum and Halo

Mask

Reaction score
Okay perhaps :Mask: is in the right here. If so, :Joy: can likely confirm it, else why would :Mask: say so.

Have we considerd a mafia watcher?
i do not see why mafia would need a watcher role when most of us are PR

i also would not trust joy 100% even if the support me, i still suspect them of being mafia the most

Mask

Reaction score
mask what do you think of blush
i am quite suspicious of them after yesterday

i had suggested they were trying to set unamused up against me and thinking so after one was lynched the others would seem more scummy and her response to that was quite unconvincing

they seem to be quite friendly tho where that be a mask or just their personality i am not sure of

Thinking

Reaction score
i am quite suspicious of them after yesterday

i had suggested they were trying to set unamused up against me and thinking so after one was lynched the others would seem more scummy and her response to that was quite unconvincing

they seem to be quite friendly tho where that be a mask or just their personality i am not sure of
are you aware that i have found blush's account to be compromised, meaning its not the original person using that account when the game started

Mask

Reaction score
are you aware that i have found blush's account to be compromised, meaning its not the original person using that account when the game started
i am not

but i am willing to believe that is proof of them being scum considering the guiser

Thinking

Reaction score
i also need to point something very important out that could have massive implications on the entire game

for the entire game i have been on a single minded mission to find the disguiser, believing my role to be an anti one mafia

i have found the disguiser as blush

then i noticed that my yes result for blush's account being compromised does not specifically mention the disguiser, its more generic than that

there is no shred of evidence items exist in the setup beyond what shades and yum and blush have claimed

then i did what i did best, i thought about it

why would shades claim to shoot someone d1 and go off himself in a spectacular way

why would weary scumtell so blatantly and be so laughably useless

why was sob imitating raxo starting d3

i think

there is more than a disguiser in play

there is a possibility that a mafia member could control multiple accounts at once and cause mislynches as the primary means of kills

hence why shades and weary went out so easily

what if blush is a sockpuppet account or something much worse

i would love to hear from sob to see if they are any different from yesterday

• Informative
  • Old
Reactions: Yum and Mask

Mask

Reaction score
i also need to point something very important out that could have massive implications on the entire game

for the entire game i have been on a single minded mission to find the disguiser, believing my role to be an anti one mafia

i have found the disguiser as blush

then i noticed that my yes result for blush's account being compromised does not specifically mention the disguiser, its more generic than that

there is no shred of evidence items exist in the setup beyond what shades and yum and blush have claimed

then i did what i did best, i thought about it

why would shades claim to shoot someone d1 and go off himself in a spectacular way

why would weary scumtell so blatantly and be so laughably useless

why was sob imitating raxo starting d3

i think

there is more than a disguiser in play

there is a possibility that a mafia member could control multiple accounts at once and cause mislynches as the primary means of kills

hence why shades and weary went out so easily

what if blush is a sockpuppet account or something much worse

i would love to hear from sob to see if they are any different from yesterday
after priz extended the night and asked us about modkilling a certain player

i have also been considering that maybe someone who was inactive was switched out because of it

if this is the case i'd suspect sob or joy

what do you think of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.