blush is a safe bet for a lynch, i might be overthinking it for once

i still dont get why

in a game of very smart people

shades and weary were so obviously suspicious

combined with my own ability to verify accounts

i still think there could be something in addition to a disguiser in play

Joy

Reaction score
Okay I want to hear from who got :Yum:'s item. Also the other night actions please.
I am now the town cop btw, so next night I can get reports going.
YO MY DUDE, I got the 100 gun. Did not expect that lmao. Didn't use it in case I fucked up and killed town.

Joy

Reaction score
Lemme catch up a tic, jfc you post fast today.

Joy

Reaction score
upon reflection mafia watchers are more common than mafia trackers

and to repeat myself again how could town have a watcher, tracker, cop, and authenticator

fml shouldnt have listened to yum d3
Yeah dude, I checked you out. Report said returned negative on having a night action, so what the fuck? Everyone in the entire game claimed to be a power role, so I'm confused.

Blush

Reaction score
hey

angry if you need to say 'i told you so' you can do so

also how the fuck am i still alive angry you must have done something clutch again, sorry for not believing your claim last day

i was thinking last night about how awful that day went

so obviously hearts and mask are mafia so it would be pointless for me to check if theyre guiser since theyre getting lynched one way or another

so i figured

who is mildly suspicious and has a decent standing in the town, with the most power in their current position and seems to be above being lynched at this point in time, and could have been a pr that was guised originally

which narrowed it down to two choices

blush and yum

blush has been mildly suspicious throughout the game, yum has been directing things with me and probably manipulating me to lynch unamused

i flip flopped through both of them before settling on inspecting blush

guess what

i have literally accomplished what my role has told me to do

blush's account has been compromised and blush is the disguiser. i got a yes from my inspection

im voting to show im not fucking around anymore but obv this is a bombshell and will have a lot of discussion and i welcome that

vote blush
oh man big surprise. Let's discuss this post

preface: I blocked winking. More on that later.

Thinking claims to have visited me and gotten a report that I am not the original owner of this account. The only time a disguiser would have had the ability to take control of my account night 3(shades killed night 1, no kills nights 2 and 4). But wait! I claimed day 2, and Expressionless's death showed cop. I am sure Thinking realized this(after voting for me) that I would have no way of being disguised, so here begins the theory that there is more ways for mafia to control accounts.

Now, let's discuss all the possibilities that Thinking could get a yes report from me:

He is right and there are more ways for mafia to control accounts
There is a mafia role that flips binary reports(yes/no, guilty/innocent) and targeting thinking
Thinking is lying

Let's look at a theory I had a while back which I unfortunately let go, partially because a lot of apparently smart players disagreed with me, and partially because if I was wrong, I knew I'd be lynched, and that would be bad for town.

If Mask flips mafia/unamused flips town I'm calling the 3 man teamup of Mask, Winking, and Thinking (who all support each other's actions) and then there's probably a 4th mafia that's either one of the quiet ones or Halo. The sponge claim is sketchy but I'd lean towards the quiet ones over Halo.
So, let's go over the 3 man teamup(quiet ones/halo opinion changed a bit for me but that's not really important right now).

Winking: I blocked him this night, 0 kills. Directly combating my own claim, and I know I'm not mafia.
Thinking: Claiming I am not the original holder of my account. Also claims Mask is obviously mafia, but no discussion needed on who to vote for. Most likely trying to blitz me, I'd bet we're in mylo right now.
Mask: If Unamused is town, then it haaaaaas to be Mask as the other mafia right? How convenient that Mask is getting saved from a lynch by me conveniently showing up guilty for Thinking.

If Mask has to be mafia, then let's put Thinking to a test.

Vote Mask

• Haha
Reactions: Mask

Yum

Reaction score
YO MY DUDE, I got the 100 gun. Did not expect that lmao. Didn't use it in case I fucked up and killed town.
yeah i sent it to you cuz if you were town, maf wouldn't kill you as your role seems pretty useless with everyone being pr

glad you didn't shoot though, maf definitely would've used the extra shot

Thinking

Reaction score
oh man big surprise
wow you were a lot friendlier the rest of the game

The only time a disguiser would have had the ability to take control of my account night 3(shades killed night 1, no kills nights 2 and 4). But wait! I claimed day 2, and Expressionless's death showed cop. I am sure Thinking realized this(after voting for me) that I would have no way of being disguised, so here begins the theory that there is more ways for mafia to control accounts.
shades could have been sockpuppeted but admittedly thats conjecture on my part

He is right and there are more ways for mafia to control accounts
There is a mafia role that flips binary reports(yes/no, guilty/innocent) and targeting thinking
Thinking is lying
if maf can flip my reports ill just die please and thank you
theres a 0% chance im lying btw

Let's look at a theory I had a while back which I unfortunately let go, partially because a lot of apparently smart players disagreed with me, and partially because if I was wrong, I knew I'd be lynched, and that would be bad for town.
why would you care so much about not being lynched, town shouldnt have anything to fear from a lynch unless they have something to hide.

Thinking: Claiming I am not the original holder of my account. Also claims Mask is obviously mafia, but no discussion needed on who to vote for. Most likely trying to blitz me, I'd bet we're in mylo right now.
nah i doubt im blitzing you. yes mask is very scummy but you appear to be taking advantage of the opportunity to discredit me very well i must add. like i said before, you are coming off as very opportunistic with who your putting suspicion on. you took your vote off someone else the previous day and outright said you dont want to look suspicious, so its a clear pattern with you

Joy

Reaction score
Blush
yo man can you do me a solid and type this exactly without pasting:
"I, Blush , am Town Roleblocker, and solemnly swear to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth."

Mask

Reaction score
Can we get Angry and Mask to explain how their mime shit affects my result
i don't understand what you mean by mime shit

i am a watcher role who watched thinking and found out you visited them last night

is this correct yes or no?

Mask: If Unamused is town, then it haaaaaas to be Mask as the other mafia right? How convenient that Mask is getting saved from a lynch by me conveniently showing up guilty for Thinking.
what do you mean?

how does ur guilty report confirm me mafia

we could both be town or, less likely, both mafia trying to look innocent after the other is lynched, no?

it looks more like you have doubled down on your original plan to tie us all together after the unamused lynch despite the fact i wasn't convinced he was mafia so town would lynch us too

Blush

Reaction score
wow you were a lot friendlier the rest of the game
... uh, with that said
Blush
could you maybe
drop the cheeriness, just a bit
for my own peace of mind, if nothing else
i’m sorry for this request, but it’s getting a bit too much, and it tempts me to label you as potential mafia just because it’s hard to read your intentions
Sure. Initially I wanted to because it's fun to get to be someone else in a purely anonymous game but it's getting kind of tiring anyways
But if that was an attempt at me looking like my account is compromised, I can go back to my old style of typing!

theres a 0% chance im lying btw
How? Because you said so?
why would you care so much about not being lynched, town shouldnt have anything to fear from a lynch unless they have something to hide.
What a strange quote! Let me break it down for you though:

I am a town roleblocker. I do not want to be lynched because if I am lynched, the town loses a roleblocker, and the town loses another member of their team. Of course I don't want to be lynched.

nah i doubt im blitzing you. yes mask is very scummy but you appear to be taking advantage of the opportunity to discredit me very well i must add. like i said before, you are coming off as very opportunistic with who your putting suspicion on. you took your vote off someone else the previous day and outright said you dont want to look suspicious, so its a clear pattern with you
Yes, and I have easily explained why. I could have been wrong, I doubted myself to the point where I decided to go with unamused. It was the safe play. If I stuck out my Mask vote yesterday and it turned out I was wrong and Unamused was mafia, I would have had the town breathing down my neck and probably lynching me. I did not want this for reasons already said above.

I don't think I am coming off as opportunistic though! I made a very vocal point of saying my suspicions of you, winking, and mask being a team, and now that I see I was right that Unamused was not mafia, I am definitely more insistent on this theory.

Not wanting to be lynched /=/ not wanting to look suspicious. But no, I do not want to look suspicious because town doesn't need to lynch a 4th member of their own team.

Blush

Reaction score
Blush
yo man can you do me a solid and type this exactly without pasting:
"I, Blush , am Town Roleblocker, and solemnly swear to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth."
uuuh...sure

I, Blush , am Town Roleblocker, and solemnly swear to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth.

Joy

Reaction score
haha great thanks
yum actually gave me something else
the emoji with the three water drops
it's truth poison
you lie you die

Blush

Reaction score
what do you mean?

how does ur guilty report confirm me mafia

we could both be town or, less likely, both mafia trying to look innocent after the other is lynched, no?

it looks more like you have doubled down on your original plan to tie us all together after the unamused lynch despite the fact i wasn't convinced he was mafia so town would lynch us too
According to Thinking, you are mafia. I am simply going along with what he said! If you are mafia, he'd have no problem voting you right?

My original theory is that you three were in a teamup, but you were playing it cool and disagreeing with them but would ultimately flip on Unamused and vote him(as you said you were going to do if the vote needed a hammer). Again, it's just a theory! But I see no reason why that theory is not true.

Joy

Reaction score
uuuh...sure

I, Blush , am Town Roleblocker, and solemnly swear to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth.
can't believe I actually got someone to say that first try

now say you aren't mafia, that all your previous assertions are correct, and that gen two had the best pokemon map

Blush

Reaction score
haha great thanks
yum actually gave me something else
the emoji with the three water drops
it's truth poison
you lie you die
I mean I'm happy for this but I'm going to wait for yum to confirm that

Thinking

Reaction score
How? Because you said so?
yeah

I am a town roleblocker. I do not want to be lynched because if I am lynched, the town loses a roleblocker, and the town loses another member of their team. Of course I don't want to be lynched.
sure but why not vote for who you genuinely think is scum

I could have been wrong, I doubted myself to the point where I decided to go with unamused. It was the safe play. If I stuck out my Mask vote yesterday and it turned out I was wrong and Unamused was mafia, I would have had the town breathing down my neck and probably lynching me. I did not want this for reasons already said above.
were not that different, you and i...i shouldnt have voted unamused either

i mean i was wrong about unamused so im in that exact situation you fear for some reason
I made a very vocal point of saying my suspicions of you, winking, and mask being a team
i mean i dont trust mask anymore but i feel more secure in trusting winking

According to Thinking, you are mafia. I am simply going along with what he said! If you are mafia, he'd have no problem voting you right?
you are simply reaction testing me then?

Blush

Reaction score
can't believe I actually got someone to say that first try

now say you aren't mafia, that all your previous assertions are correct, and that gen two had the best pokemon map
do i actually have to say that gen two had the best pokemon map because i'm gen 1 or die

Yum

Reaction score
do i actually have to say that gen two had the best pokemon map because i'm gen 1 or die
dude gen two literally had the entire generation one map inside it
how is it better in any way

Status
Not open for further replies.