The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Btw i just gave the gun to a player i feel has been very inactive and should do something

FreakyCupcake

So we can start deciding who to shoot. Imo, erik has been giving me some odd vibes for some time now, but i think perhaps we should consider shooting hip cus he is bad and doesnt post.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
The exact same as arelic's. They both lied about it. They both were maf xD. I send a message to arelic at the time that they were lying, and iirc she mentioned that.
im so confused how hard was it to write town in their next post and not lie about it in the thread

if you're mafia never claim to the random messenger i feel like this a very core mafia law in escres

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I'll claim too then. I'm a cult cop - 'Technician', not sure if its in a previous game or whatever. I had a look and I was confused when I came up empty handed other than a role Jolt had ages ago which was unrelated.

n1: Aqua has no allegiance to any cult faction
n2: ____ is part of 'The Masons'
n3: _____ is part of 'The Masons'
n4: Digi has no allegiance to any cult faction

I figured the masons would be a town cult (but hosts could not confirm anything other than the name) so I held off on claiming because I figured that there was a very weak chance that i'd be randomly shot. I've also left the names blank for now since it might harm the town to reveal mason identities. Otherwise i'll just reveal them in my next post if thats stupid reasoning and I need something supporting my claim other than the existence of a mason cult.

[im also in america rn (im from australia) which has impacted on my ability to post]

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Okay ye, we alrdy knew the communist cult was a thing so it makes sense there is a counter cult. Do not know what the masons are (havent played that game if it is from one). It wont hurt them to reveal the names, but it doesnt benefit us in any way. I still think the cults are just a little bonus feature. I dont think its a town cult doe. They could be mafia or 3rd party, but cult is extra i think, you still have your other wincon.

Anyway this claims is quite trustworthy imo. With the gun and the lynch, and all the claims out there, we should be able to make a good attempt at getting mafia.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Okay, it appears masons are generally all town. Altough it did mention that there could be a mafia mason. Anyway, i think i do have a good feel who could be masons. Anyway if the masons are usually a group of townies, are they fixed from start or do people get added? I dunno, answer if you want (who knows), or if it isnt relevant just ignore for now.

erik5456

Reaction score
Well since we're getting some claims, I'll soft claim too especially since it gets us more info and we can have a definitive list of who's remaining mafia+third party. My role involves a lie detector and visiting someone each night. I get a private chat with them and get to discuss. I can confirm that Oog, Caff, and Ender are all town. Along with this, Freaky is a third party cult leader.

This means that Fali, Hip, And Later are all suspicious right now (if we want to believe 77th that is). If we use this info + the name included in each of velz's reports, then Fali has to be the killer AKA mafia.

Vote faliara

Faliara

Reaction score
Well since we're getting some claims, I'll soft claim too especially since it gets us more info and we can have a definitive list of who's remaining mafia+third party. My role involves a lie detector and visiting someone each night. I get a private chat with them and get to discuss. I can confirm that Oog, Caff, and Ender are all town. Along with this, Freaky is a third party cult leader.

This means that Fali, Hip, And Later are all suspicious right now (if we want to believe 77th that is). If we use this info + the name included in each of velz's reports, then Fali has to be the killer AKA mafia.

Vote faliara
I honestly don’t blame you for thinking so, but *I don’t have a night action*

erik5456

Reaction score
Wait rip just went back and checked and Later is in each of the lists too. There should be like 2 mafia left anyways though so Fali and Later would make sense. Want some other people' opinions though

Faliara

Reaction score
Wait rip just went back and checked and Later is in each of the lists too. There should be like 2 mafia left anyways though so Fali and Later would make sense. Want some other people' opinions though
I know it’s probably a bad idea for me since I’m the other option, but considering Later switched straight to voting Dess (who was mafia), when there were only 3 people voting and thus making him the deciding factor, makes me incredibly disinclined to consider him mafia.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also im slightly bad, comp is dead (i forgot since he didnt get a reveal so on my notebook he doesnt have a possible alignment next to his name)
77s claim seems trustworthy? i also vibe erik as town since his role seems useless as mafia (which is why i said from current claims + vibe in previous post to get the mafia list down)

anyway if i had to make a predicted mafia given new information
24 player game, 3 third party if erik is telling truth about freaky (aqua - wheel of justice, hk - fence ( HKCaper please tell me what you just sent me thanks ), freaky - communist guy i guess?), which would mean i predict 5-6 mafia (especially given the fact dess & rune essentially had the same role and it wasnt that strong of a PR) so that means 3-4 remaining and if i had to guess those mafia i'd say:

fali, hip, digi and as a possible fourth caff (even though erik got as innocent on a lie detector thing, maybe a godfather role

wait what if i am a paranoid cop but digi is godfather and so somehow that bypasses it (imagine if godfather is actually the one role i can identify as a paranoid cop))

gotta say im still slightly iffy on mulb for some reason (i just dont know why shes alive) so if there was a mafia role that causes a vote lock in previous games could anyone find it

but yeah, i almost think a mass claim is best option rn since i think all the strong PRs are out?

but yeah nonetheless i think Faliara and hipman500 should claim now