The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Faliara

Reaction score
well, considering i’ve already said about it before, and am repeating it now, it’s more likely that my role’s usefulness is already void but i

i don’t know ;-; i’m tempted, but then i’d have less of a chance to die.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Hello I've been renovating my house sorry.
For my Oog and Later being cleared post, I was thinking of it in a manner of they would never randomly bus a mafia like that and might just be cult buddies or something. Hadn't fully read the butcher's role though and had just been going with my assumption of a kill every other night so that was my bad.
I mean, bussing is a common tactic to lowkey clear one's name, so that isn't a definitive clear. It's still possible that at least one of them is mafia.
I was sent a poem just now, constructed by Samuel Taylor Coleridge called Life.
It’s not the same one as before; instead, it’s ‘The Untouchables (1987) - ‘Al Capone’ scen...’ and then trails off afterwards because my phone screen’s too small to display the full title.
I assume you are referring to the joker quote:
"Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who think they're fooling you."
I got these three too, as well as a fourth one. HKCaper , mind telling me what it was so you can be confirmed as the only messenger role?

Anyway, I'm not trusting him too much because I mean
Btw i just gave the gun to a player i feel has been very inactive and should do something

FreakyCupcake

So we can start deciding who to shoot. Imo, erik has been giving me some odd vibes for some time now, but i think perhaps we should consider shooting hip cus he is bad and doesnt post.
If jivvi is actually mafia, and you are as well, what we do next will be crucial on our path to victory. I win together with mafia if I survive till the end. I want to side with mafia to assure this happens, as I think mafia is heading towards a win. Listen closely, I want you to tell me who is mafia so I know who to give the gun to/ work together with. To tell me add the following words connected to the following players if they are mafia in your next post:
You see, I don't care who wins. I only want chaos. Like the chaos caused by Runemen4 shooting Arelic with the gun I gave him. Or the chaos caused by Jivvi flipping town and us still not knowing if Ooglie101 can be trusted
yeah.

So until he gives a good reason for us to keep him alive after explicitly claiming he wanted to side with mafia/cause chaos, I'm just gonna

vote HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I got these three too, as well as a fourth one. HKCaper , mind telling me what it was so you can be confirmed as the only messenger role?
you are the third person to say something along these lines, but i send these messages to all players, so even if i was lying i could say what i was

anyway, i could easily send each and everone one of you a unique message thus proving im telling the truth, if people insist

So until he gives a good reason for us to keep him alive after explicitly claiming he wanted to side with mafia/cause chaos, I'm just gonna
i was just having some fun. also, right now im just a harmless third party survivor role, that can give out a gun, so why would you lynch me over potential mafia? also, did i ever rlly side with mafia? yes i gave a gun to rune when he was about to get lynched, buuut lets not forget he got lynched because of my message. I was just doing whatever, trying to mess with people on both mafia and town side.

PS
"I think awhile of Love, and while I think,
Love is to me a world,
Sole meat and sweetest drink,
And close connecting link
Tween heaven and earth.

I only know it is, not how or why,
My greatest happiness;
However hard I try,
Not if I were to die,
Can I explain.

I fain would ask my friend how it can be,
But when the time arrives,
Then Love is more lovely
Than anything to me,
And so I'm dumb.

For if the truth were known, Love cannot speak,
But only thinks and does;
Though surely out 'twill leak
Without the help of Greek,
Or any tongue.

A man may love the truth and practise it,
Beauty he may admire,
And goodness not omit,
As much as may befit
To reverence.

But only when these three together meet,
As they always incline,
And make one soul the seat,
And favorite retreat,
Of loveliness;

When under kindred shape, like loves and hates
And a kindred nature,
Proclaim us to be mates,
Exposed to equal fates
Eternally;

And each may other help, and service do,
Drawing Love's bands more tight,
Service he ne'er shall rue
While one and one make two,
And two are one;

In such case only doth man fully prove
Fully as man can do,
What power there is in Love
His inmost soul to move
Resistlessly.

______

Two sturdy oaks I mean, which side by side,
Withstand the winter's storm,
And spite of wind and tide,
Grow up the meadow's pride,
For both are strong

Above they barely touch, but undermined
Down to their deepest source,
Admiring you shall find
Their roots are intertwined
Insep'rably." although i still dont know how this would prove me any further?

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Town or Claims Town, most likely Town
Unu - Town Jailer
Danni - Town Lie Detector
Nottles - Town Blacksmith
Arelic - Townie
Sploorkles - Town Pretty Lady/Initiated into cult
Jivvi - Town Vampire
Mulbery - Claims Town Doctor
Ooglie - Claims Paranoid/Insane Cop
Roob/Digitalmez - Claims Town Ghoul
Velzerat - Claims Town Dog

Mafia
Rune - The Tailor
Dess - The Butcher

3rd Party
TWG - The Artist
Aqua - Wheel of Fortune

Comp - ???

Soft Claims
Fali - Useful ability when dead.
Erik - Lie Detector + allowed to night visits.

Not claimed yet:
Freaky
Hipman
Later
Ender
77th

Have I missed someone? I’m currently at a work meeting and probably missed a few claim reveals.

Faliara

Reaction score
... Since Lator_Gator is willing to claim in spite of his role only being useful when he dies, I guess I’ll claim too.

I’m the Mad Gun Woman. My own description is as follows; ‘You are a Vanilla Townie until death. Upon death, you may send a target via this PM who you will shoot.’ I am also town-alligned. My picture would be the short-haired person next to the Pretty Lady and the Jailer’s picture.

erik5456

Reaction score
Hk, let's speed this up please and thank you by you giving me a gun.
I'll shoot Fali.
If she's scum, g r e a t.
If not, Fali shoots Later_Gator.
Since they're on both lists of who killed Aqua and Notty, one of them should be mafia.
There's one case in which this fails.
Dess carried out the kill on Aqua and from there Hip, 77th, or Caff are the other mafia who killed Notty

We can either do that or we can shoot Hip since they're basically AFK and super quiet and killing off an inactive player ain't a terrible idea (or at the very least pressuring them to claim).

erik5456

Reaction score
The thing is that we don't know for sure whether or not Dess is the one who actually carried out that kill.
We could assume as much (And I'm guessing that what velz did) but we can't be 100% sure.
And as of now, we have no counterclaims (which makes sense) and no ones coming out as mafia (still makes more sense).
That being said, the safe bet is to pressure hip right now so (can't remember whether i already voted or not so going through with it)
unvote
vote hipman

Faliara

Reaction score
Hk, let's speed this up please and thank you by you giving me a gun.
I'll shoot Fali.
If she's scum, g r e a t.
If not, Fali shoots Later_Gator.
Since they're on both lists of who killed Aqua and Notty, one of them should be mafia.
There's one case in which this fails.
Dess carried out the kill on Aqua and from there Hip, 77th, or Caff are the other mafia who killed Notty

We can either do that or we can shoot Hip since they're basically AFK and super quiet and killing off an inactive player ain't a terrible idea (or at the very least pressuring them to claim).
1) I’m pretty sure HK already gave the gun to Freaky.

2) Considering the circumstances of Dess’s lynch (who turned out to be a mafia member), I highly doubt that Later_Gator is mafia, in addition to the fact that Aqua was more likely killed by Dess, as has been said before. Leave him alone until there’s more evidence provided against him.

3) i don’t know why, but i’m starting to feel unsettled by you. you just feel off, is all.

erik5456

Reaction score
Erik's asking HK to give him a gun...?
Yes because the games lulling to a slow crawl where nothing's happening and we're one day away from deadline now. Doing something and actually trying to advance the game seems like a good idea to me.

1) I’m pretty sure HK already gave the gun to Freaky.

2) Considering the circumstances of Dess’s lynch (who turned out to be a mafia member), I highly doubt that Later_Gator is mafia, in addition to the fact that Aqua was more likely killed by Dess, as has been said before. Leave him alone until there’s more evidence provided against him.

3) i don’t know why, but i’m starting to feel unsettled by you. you just feel off, is all.
1) I forgot about that thank you for the reminder

2) We don't know how intentionally Later did that though. Ooglie had seemed like scum at that point or at least suspicious. Later happened to conveniently help kill a mafia who's one shot had been used up. Either this could be random chance, or they could've done it as a mafia to try and clear up their name later on in discussion (like now)

3) I mean I'm playing more aggressively and have pushed to kill you a decent amount of times. This isn't what I normally do or what I've done for the rest of this game but at this point I'm kinda frustrated with the fact that night seems to take 2 days max, while day always seems to end to the deadline. It means people are definetily following along and doing stuff, just no one's contributing to daytime discussion

Faliara

Reaction score
Yes because the games lulling to a slow crawl where nothing's happening and we're one day away from deadline now. Doing something and actually trying to advance the game seems like a good idea to me.

1) I forgot about that thank you for the reminder

2) We don't know how intentionally Later did that though. Ooglie had seemed like scum at that point or at least suspicious. Later happened to conveniently help kill a mafia who's one shot had been used up. Either this could be random chance, or they could've done it as a mafia to try and clear up their name later on in discussion (like now)

3) I mean I'm playing more aggressively and have pushed to kill you a decent amount of times. This isn't what I normally do or what I've done for the rest of this game but at this point I'm kinda frustrated with the fact that night seems to take 2 days max, while day always seems to end to the deadline. It means people are definetily following along and doing stuff, just no one's contributing to daytime discussion
1) No problem

2) I... Neglected to consider that, actually. I forgot that was in Dess’s role description until you pointed that out. If your claim is true, though, and Oog is town as you said, then it’s still less likely because the mafia need to have half or more members still alive by the end of the day, and there would be less of a point in switching to defend Oog even if it would solidify the idea that Later is town. It’s something to keep in mind for later, though.

3) that’s fair

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
yeah, from the situation yesterday i'd say later is almost definetely proven (in my eyes atleast since i know im actually cop) whereas i'm still 50/50 since dess was essentially useless & if i am mafia i might have a more important role

still i'm pretty sure mafia are hip (who doesnt even have the decency to claim since hes a garbage person hipman500 ), fali (unprovable role, easy claim), digi (unprovable role, easy claim, suspicious report if i am somehow an insane cop/godfather's innocence still shows on paranoid cop), and as a possible fourth caff (unclaimed?) but yeah

i would be worried that hip is possibly a fool, but that would mean theres four third parties in this setup (artist, wheel of fortune, freaky's weird communist cult, fool) & i dont really care about a fool winning since hip has still played like an inactive piece of garbage & i dont think the math:tm: would add up if hip wasnt mafia

Faliara

Reaction score
The easiest way to prove me is to kill me and have me shoot someone, so I’m not entirely sure if I should even try to defend myself or not. I won’t be mad if you choose to vote to lynch me, is what I’m saying.

erik5456

Reaction score
yeah, from the situation yesterday i'd say later is almost definetely proven (in my eyes atleast since i know im actually cop) whereas i'm still 50/50 since dess was essentially useless & if i am mafia i might have a more important role
Other way around Oog. Dess would be the unimportant role that later helps lynch to look innocent for saving the cop. That's why he's 50/50 since randomly saving you is suspicious one way or another. Meanwhile you're proven because mulb saved you and you can't switch your vote. This means mafia tried to kill you cuz ur the cop and mulb saved you at the right moment

TL;DR: Mulb and Oog are both confirmed PR's