The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

erik5456

Reaction score
Hello I've been renovating my house sorry.
For my Oog and Later being cleared post, I was thinking of it in a manner of they would never randomly bus a mafia like that and might just be cult buddies or something. Hadn't fully read the butcher's role though and had just been going with my assumption of a kill every other night so that was my bad.
Who ended up getting the pie btw? Would be very helpful to know if a townie got it. If no one fesses up though, We can assume its a third party.

Inactivity is big meme this game except night periods seem to go by pretty quickly which means that people just don't seem to be contributing during the day like a bunch of lazy fucks (which I will admit I have been too this game). Hk's replies make me more suspicious of them but lynching digi means we get an idea of what's happening with Oog's role. Im gonna vote Hk right now since suspicious replies are never good.

Got sent a PM a while ago of a poem with the D word in it. Thank you very much for that Mr./Mrs. Fence. My best guess as to why that was sent could be that the fence and the D word tarot card are in the same cult.

Also more people pls talk. I know I'm a hypocrite in saying this but I think everyone's got the same feeling of seeing no one else replying to the thread and not wanting to do so themselves because of it.
Get a goddamn convo going

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Got sent a PM a while ago of a poem with the D word in it. Thank you very much for that Mr./Mrs. Fence. My best guess as to why that was sent could be that the fence and the D word tarot card are in the same cult.
I was sent a poem just now, constructed by Samuel Taylor Coleridge called Life.

"As late I journey'd o'er the extensive plain
Where native Otter sports his scanty stream,
Musing in torpid woe a Sister's pain,
The glorious prospect woke me from the dream.

At every step it widen'd to my sight -
Wood, Meadow, verdant Hill, and dreary Steep,
Following in quick succession of delight, -
Till all - at once - did my eye ravish'd sweep!

May this (I cried) my course through Life portray!
New scenes of Wisdom may each step display,
And Knowledge open as my days advance!
Till what time Death shall pour the undarken'd ray,
My eye shall dart thro' infinite expanse,
And thought suspended lie in Rapture's blissful trance”

• Agree
Reactions: Faliara

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I was sent a poem just now, constructed by Samuel Taylor Coleridge called Life.
same
i didnt want to copy paste it for the reason erik said (it has the d word in it)

also Velzerat what happens if you dont say woof/bark again (i want to know if its changed from last game since i guess some roles have been modified since im convinced theres been no insane cop in other games?)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but yeah hk's been pretty shifty and like i said yesterday my main three susps were digi, dess and hk and i guess digi is still up in the air & dess was mafia so i'd be down with lynching hk i g u e s s even though i feel like my reports are gonna amount to nothing since my sanity is non existant

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
but yeah hk's been pretty shifty and like i said yesterday my main three susps were digi, dess and hk and i guess digi is still up in the air & dess was mafia so i'd be down with lynching hk i g u e s s even though i feel like my reports are gonna amount to nothing since my sanity is non existant
I have to disagree. You've begun discussions with your investigations which is what we've needed these pass few days.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I'm getting annoyed with the lurkers and the ones missing in action. I'm so close to voting with Ooglie because I've hardly seen or heard from hipman500.
He was just trying to see if he could switch votes.

So, people are saying my replies are suspicious, and im feeling some people are just trying to BW in on the whole thing. Digi had a somewhat reason behind it, ender perhaps too, but now im just getting votes with the same reason. Oog is lowkey confirmed, but Erik also gave the same reason. Besides he mentioned the cults, which makes me believe he is in one of them. Not sure if cults are influencing the game already, but would be nice if that wouldnt get me lynched (not sure if that is playing a role here). Id like to hear in a bit more detail why I am suspicious.

Faliara

Reaction score
I got the same poem Erik, Digi and Oog got; but guess what I got afterwards?

A video.

Another video.

It’s not the same one as before; instead, it’s ‘The Untouchables (1987) - ‘Al Capone’ scen...’ and then trails off afterwards because my phone screen’s too small to display the full title.

I’m not sure what to think of this. I still don’t understand the purpose behind it.

Reactions: digi

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
You know what. This game has become too inactive and im kinda done with players just lurking. Ive made an effort to increase activity, but all its done is get people on my back.

I'm The Fence.

Now, the choice is yours. Either you lynch me and the game continues without me. Or you keep me alive and Ill just give the gun to a player each day. They shoot who we decide, and we use it as second lynch.

I know I have not been that helpful until now. My gun shot 2 townies. Unu got lynched over lying about getting my message. The weird messages. But in the end im just a third party with a gun, who only needs to survive. Ill go with the flow if that keeps me alive.

Oh ye, if you want proof (ive been waiting forever to point this out). You looked at allignment, but why did you not check out similair? Those two unfortunate mistakes almost gave me away.

PPS: ye ive send you all another 4 messages. They dont mean anything, but where just meant as a convo starter.

• Winner
Reactions: Hunter

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
unvote

Alrite i send this message besides to sploork and oog also to Ender

"Dear [Playername],

It's me. The Fence. I figured it would not take long till someone realised that a classic like The Fence would be a role this game. Now I need your advice: what should I do? As you might know by now, I can give a gun to a player once a day, which then has to be used the same day. I have not decided who I want to side with this game, mafia or town.

If you think I should side with mafia include the word 'mafia' in your next post.
If you think I should side with town include the word 'town' in your next post.

There are more options for you. You could share this post with the rest. Sadly that won't benefit you in any way. You could share your allignment with me (this can be useful if you want me to side with your allignment).

If you wish to share your allignment with me add 'red' in your next post for mafia or 'blue' for town.

- The Fence"

I send this to later yesterday

"Hi,

you seem mafia. Velzerat is the Tracker Dog (see https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/zuplar-invasion-game-over-town-win.20719/page-35). If you wish to shoot Velzerat or Mulbery, start your next post with the word "This".

-The Fence"

Then this also to later

"Hi,

If jivvi is actually mafia, and you are as well, what we do next will be crucial on our path to victory. I win together with mafia if I survive till the end. I want to side with mafia to assure this happens, as I think mafia is heading towards a win. Listen closely, I want you to tell me who is mafia so I know who to give the gun to/ work together with. To tell me add the following words connected to the following players if they are mafia in your next post:

-Later_Gator = 'This'
-Jivvi = 'Deadline'
-Velzerat = 'Tuesday'
-FreakyCupcake = 'Suspicious'
-CaffeinatedKitty = 'Night'
-Ooglie101 = 'Cop'
-HKCaper = 'Day'
-Mulbery = 'Doc'
-Digitalmez = 'With'
-Faliara = 'Next'
-77thshad = 'Although'
-hipman500 = 'Game'
-erik5456 = 'Role'
-Enderfive = 'Read'
- Dess = 'Think'

I think if we play it smart we can win tomorow night.

-The Fence"

Then this to oog and later last night.
"Hi Later_Gator,

You really seemed mafia to me, which is why I gave you the gun asking if you wanted to shoot Velzerat or Mulbery. You did well by shooting Jivvi. Your move at the end where you swapped to Dess was nice. I enjoyed that. Dess deserved to go. I might give you the gun again tomorow. If I survive the night. It was fun. You see, I don't care who wins. I only want chaos. Like the chaos caused by Runemen4 shooting Arelic with the gun I gave him. Or the chaos caused by Jivvi flipping town and us still not knowing if Ooglie101 can be trusted. By the way Ooglie101, I also send the message I send to Sploorky and you to Enderfive. He never pointed it out. Perhaps he is hiding in inactivity.

-The Fence"

Thats the messages people didnt tell about.

pce

• Informative
  • Thank You
Reactions: digi and Faliara

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I got the same poem Erik, Digi and Oog got; but guess what I got afterwards?

A video.

Another video.

It’s not the same one as before; instead, it’s ‘The Untouchables (1987) - ‘Al Capone’ scen...’ and then trails off afterwards because my phone screen’s too small to display the full title.

I’m not sure what to think of this. I still don’t understand the purpose behind it.
I got the same video. I was also sent a message from, I assume, The Fence. If the message is from HKCaper could you tell me what it said. That way I can drop my suspicion.

Right now I'm going to leave this vote here, vote hipman500. Though there are many inactive players, hipman has not contributed much of anything. Will change vote if there's a proper explanation.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Then this to oog and later last night.
"Hi Later_Gator,

You really seemed mafia to me, which is why I gave you the gun asking if you wanted to shoot Velzerat or Mulbery. You did well by shooting Jivvi. Your move at the end where you swapped to Dess was nice. I enjoyed that. Dess deserved to go. I might give you the gun again tomorow. If I survive the night. It was fun. You see, I don't care who wins. I only want chaos. Like the chaos caused by Runemen4 shooting Arelic with the gun I gave him. Or the chaos caused by Jivvi flipping town and us still not knowing if Ooglie101 can be trusted. By the way Ooglie101, I also send the message I send to Sploorky and you to Enderfive. He never pointed it out. Perhaps he is hiding in inactivity.

-The Fence"
good i can confront you on this one

why did you address the message to later and then talk to me in the post that is bad letter writing skills

also this bit in particular
By the way Ooglie101, I also send the message I send to Sploorky and you to Enderfive. He never pointed it out. Perhaps he is hiding in inactivity.
i 100% imagined raxo writing it for some reason it just feels like his sort of typing

-----

yeah that's all i can say
i'd be fine with keeping hk alive if he picks the town over chaos <3
since otherwise he is literally mafia's daykill (that reveals the mafia)

• Love
Reactions: HKCaper