The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Other way around Oog. Dess would be the unimportant role that later helps lynch to look innocent for saving the cop. That's why he's 50/50 since randomly saving you is suspicious one way or another. Meanwhile you're proven because mulb saved you and you can't switch your vote. This means mafia tried to kill you cuz ur the cop and mulb saved you at the right moment

TL;DR: Mulb and Oog are both confirmed PR's
later was still free from suspicion either way, and in my opinion it would have been in mafias best interest to have cop dead and one more mafia member at this point in time since approaching lower number of players since approaching mafia wincon (assuming its make up half of living players)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
later was still free from suspicion either way, and in my opinion it would have been in mafias best interest to have cop dead and one more mafia member at this point in time since approaching lower number of players since approaching mafia wincon (assuming its make up half of living players)
but yeah i didnt think about the doc thing proving me (i guess if i was mafia it could have been a risky mafia play assuming mulb would save me and they can target their own people!)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
honestly shoot me point blank please
"I can do that for you, my child."

Later_Gator approaches the stage. The co-host aims his own personal gun at him, prepared to give him his desired wish, with their only bullet.

Good bye.

But oh no, I'm a terrible shot and I turn the gun onto hipman500 and shoot him dead instead.

Suddenly, a huge ray of light enters from above, and Alpha102 is thrown down from the ceiling and lands on hip's dead body.

(Alpha102 has replaced hipman500)

Votecount

Alpha102 - erik5456, Later_Gator (2/7)
HKCaper - Enderfive, Ooglie101, CaffeinatedKitty (3/7)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I knew I should've taken that left turn at Albuquerque...

I have risen from my grave that was dug three years ago and now must figure out the best way to catch myself up. It looks like hipman had some votes on him already which I inherited, which is understandable. I'm just now looking over the thread but I'll see how this goes!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ok Ooglie101 I'm not certain if I should claim or not because I'm more helpful to everyone unrevealed. Would it be accurate to read hipman's situation as a 'claim or die?' I naturally inherited his suspicious inactivity but I want to do things right.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Ok Ooglie101 I'm not certain if I should claim or not because I'm more helpful to everyone unrevealed. Would it be accurate to read hipman's situation as a 'claim or die?' I naturally inherited his suspicious inactivity but I want to do things right.
'im more helpful to people unrevealed' -fali and later

but yeah id view your situation as claim or die but there not that much traction right now (id vote you if my vote wasn't locked in rn)

also Faliara please ask if your mad gunwoman ability applies to daykills

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
That's fair enough Ooglie, It looks like HK is very dangerous but I don't want to pile a vote on quite yet. I'm hoping to hear from a few more voices as I'm unsure if I should trust any individual person by themselves at this point, especially given there are apparently some weird third party roles in the game like that fence, and I'd rather not be a part in creating more chaos as that leads to a very lost town.

erik5456

Reaction score
That's fair enough Ooglie, It looks like HK is very dangerous but I don't want to pile a vote on quite yet. I'm hoping to hear from a few more voices as I'm unsure if I should trust any individual person by themselves at this point, especially given there are apparently some weird third party roles in the game like that fence, and I'd rather not be a part in creating more chaos as that leads to a very lost town.
B O i we got no time and we want a claim from you. Chaos doesn' matter right now with a timer

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Well deadline is later today. Freaky still has not shot...

Anyway ill place a vote on Alpha for now. Soz alpha you took a very unfortunate place of a person about to get lynched.

vote Alpha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Oh jeez there's a deadline? Well between that and HK's vote there's certainly enough justification for me to claim.

I'm the Pharmacist. I'm basically a luck based role that has the potential to save people, or possibly kill them if I'm really unlucky. I visit one person and roll a dice, 1-3 nothing happens, 4-5 save is successful, and a 6 is a kill.

Hipman visited Faliara night 1 and rolled a 3, then vanished off the face of the earth after that. I'm personally not too happy with having a luck based role, but in the end I can simply refuse to visit anyone and speak with my vote at the very least.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Oh jeez there's a deadline? Well between that and HK's vote there's certainly enough justification for me to claim.

I'm the Pharmacist. I'm basically a luck based role that has the potential to save people, or possibly kill them if I'm really unlucky. I visit one person and roll a dice, 1-3 nothing happens, 4-5 save is successful, and a 6 is a kill.

Hipman visited Faliara night 1 and rolled a 3, then vanished off the face of the earth after that. I'm personally not too happy with having a luck based role, but in the end I can simply refuse to visit anyone and speak with my vote at the very least.
sounds like a role from "Lost in the Fog". I doubt Alpha would make this up.

im kinda torn cus the claims so far seem real (besides maybe Digi's, i'm still not sure about that one)

anyway, Erik, could you give us some more detail about your role and how you are sure Caff and Ender are town (or is it rlly as simple as they said something like "i'm town" and you got told they did not lie?).

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
there is no way theres
a) jailer (confirmed role - protection & roleblocking)
b) blacksmith (confirmed role - bullet proof vests functioning as one-time protection)
c) mad doctor (claimed role - protection but drawback that when successful vote is locked in, the drawback is confirmed by my vote today but the role is not necessarily confirmed (there might be another vote lock one if anyone can remember it))
d) pharmacist (1/3 chance of saving someone)

so either mulb or alpha are probably lying, and since mulb has more proof i'm still down with lynching alpha (also i doubt even hip would be garbage enough to not submit night actions which makes the claim more susp by saying he did nothing past night 1)