CAPITALISM MAFIA

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
This post is a good example of why I don't trust her. She voted for me with weird justification the first time and this time it's a weird reason too. In this post she fails to acknowledge that I said I thought Comp was serial killer near the start of the day and that I town read him for quite some time for the reasons I have stated above.
It's not really weird justification nor is it rocket science. You said he might be the serial killer a few times and then he dies during the night (50/50 it's by Mafia), which could easely be you(as Mafia) wanting to take down the competition.

You seem to suggest that this can't be the case since 'I town read him later in the day' but if you can argue that you saying you town-read him shows you didn't think he was the serial killer, then I can argue that you pretended to change your mind since you were planning on killing him during the night and wanted to distance yourself.

That said I kind of forgot Comp claimed somewhere during the day so that does kind of ruin my argument as that guy doesn't look like a bad guy at all.

I suppose this could make me look like a sheep. I town read Inffy and I also thought that it was a mafia vs town because both Aqua and Inf were trying very hard to lynch each other. So when it came down to Inf vs Aqua, I sided with Inf. Asides from that, he just felt scummy and as he was Donald Trump and I'm Hillary, I thought he would be mafia as I couldn't see Jivvi putting us on the same team. However this point could be irrelevant if Jivvi just put random people on random teams.
'I sided with the town person in that argument' -person who didn't vote for the lynched Mafia. To me this just looks like an attempt to entangle yourself with Inf(whose pretty likely town) to make yourself look town. 'I sided with Inf' you say but you didn't vote for either of them.

From what I recall all you did was say 'mafia vs town argument' and 'aqua's probs mafia IMO' about 20 times but you didn't act on this at all which makes your words not really hold much weight. If you're Mafia with aqua you would naturally know Inf is town and Aqua is Mafia and so you saying 'aqua is probs mafia' doesn't really mean anything when you stand on the sidelines and helped a total amount of 0 to lynch him but instead went to push a rune lynch the entire time.

I'll remove my vote on you for now since it's mostly vibesTM and I don't think others will go for a you lynch anyways but I still find your actions pretty scummy in general. Instead I'll throw my vote on Weak as most people(including my vibesTM radar) find weak to be suspicious. Also I'm voting Weak over Rune since a rune lynch seems too easy + both you and aqua seemed ok with a rune lynch which makes me not want to do it.

Unvote
Vote Weak

Iggish

Reaction score
I explained before why I didn't vote Aqua and I explained as it was happening why I wasn't going to vote Aqua at that time. Are you conveniently forgetting this post:
I also don't know whether I want to vote for Aqua or not. He is the most suspicious person right now and I do think it would be a good idea to lynch him, I am in support of an Aqua lynch. However, I'm wary of how people will react and what theories they will come up with when they do discover my name, whether on this day or the next.
I didn't "uhm" and "ahh", I said I was in support of an Aqua lynch but I didn't want to vote for Aqua because if Aqua flipped town, when people found out I was Hillary, they could think that I was scum. I also explained this to Aqua so I mentioned it twice.
While you were the most suspicious to me, I didn't want to vote for you as if you flipped town, it would make me look bad. It could also make it look like I had a win condition. I said this before somewhere just after you claimed Trump or something iirc.
I don't have any reason to kill you either and my role is pretty damn "meh" as well. That's the thing, we don't know if sides and political views have anything to do faction in this game and until there's proof that there's not, I'm inclined to believe you are mafia and not town sided with me.

Iggish

Reaction score
Notty, it just feels that your style of argument against me is to make me look bad by exaggerations and conveniently forgetting details. This isn't a one off occurrence as you've done it before to me in this game.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Rune: Same reasons as before. Saying that I was leading the town, advocating lynches and being reactive when I wasn't. He then seemed to purposefully ignore the question and only gave a reason as to why he said that stuff at that time after a very long time. He said that because I made long posts and included a chart, he saw that as me being vocal (fair enough) but that doesn't explain how I was leading lynches. He also put pressure on me when Notty was doing so and when Notty stopped, he stopped too, which seems a bit odd as iirc we didn't resolve anything, we just agreed to differ.
He did the same thing as Rune, put pressure on me and then dropped it when Notty did.
I might interpret this differently from what you meant, but in my eyes you are saying I stopped finding you suspicious, BECAUSE NOTTY STOPPED PRESSURING YOU. As if my actions followed Notty. If this is the way you intended the message, i'd like to say I find that an oversimplified way of putting it.

You and Notty were having a discussion and I got asked to share my opinion on the matter, which I did. I then chose to trust Notty and find you suspicious, mostly because of vibes. When people moved on from the conversation, naturally I moved on as well. Should I have repeated the same argument over and over, after people stopped discussing it for a bit? Also, I hardly disagree Rune and I were doing the same thing. As mentioned before, I failed to closely follow Rune's posts in day 1, but from what I read in you post (quote 1), I wasn't doing the same thing Rune did.

So, I am interested why you decided to phrase it this way. It seems like you delibaretly tried to link Rune, Notty, and I with a statement that I find unsatisfying. Care to elaborate?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why is weak public enemy number one suddenly

there's been very little reasoning from what i can tell (iggy's post just said that he's playing differently from last game but i can't be bothered to check <3)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I explained before why I didn't vote Aqua and I explained as it was happening why I wasn't going to vote Aqua at that time. Are you conveniently forgetting this post:

I didn't "uhm" and "ahh", I said I was in support of an Aqua lynch but I didn't want to vote for Aqua because if Aqua flipped town, when people found out I was Hillary, they could think that I was scum. I also explained this to Aqua so I mentioned it twice.
I didnt forget anything here as I mentioned its just a bunch of 'I support the aqua lynch hes scummy IMO!!' but not actually voting. And your reason for not voting is trash because that applies to litterally any lynch if the person turns out town 'ohno if he flips town then I look scummy aaaaaaaaaaaaa'(not a direct quote).

Your argument is further trash because you have been in support of an aqua lynch and said about 50 times that he was scummy and probably Mafia so why *would* he flip town if you were so sure that in the Inf vs Aqua argument Aqua was mafia?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I guess if i had to say something, it is in the writing style.

Yours is more panicked, you are trying to make things work, that are broken (does that make sense).

Notty is being more calm, knows what she is doing.

Both could be scum, but im leaning towards you for now, based mostly of gut feeling.
I think i've shared my vibes on iggy before, but yes it could just be both notty and iggy stuck in a discussion of two townies.
Wait wait wait, what if there is a third party (jeb) that wins if we all say the word ender wants us to say? Little far fetched but you never know for sure.
So the top 2 qoutes are the last 2 quotes from my interaction with you iggy (which had to deal with the notty vs you thing). These two reflect well how I wrote towards you and the sort of reasoning i used. I'm not sure how other see it, but in my eyes it is moslty to do with VIBES and GUT FEELING and not so much putting a lot of pressure on you. I've also noticed that I was the last of us two to talk in our discussion, and that the discussion between you and Notty continued after I posted quote #2. While you might still disagree with my choice of word (im not sure either if panicked was the right word at the time, but i did feel you reacted overreacted a bit in the discussion), I don't think your statement about me, is in line with my actions. To conclude, I am not sure if you had a wrong picture in your mind that i had been pressuring you hard day 1, or that you made your statement on purpose, but this oughta clear things up a bit. Feel free to respond/disagree ofcourse (as always).

Yes quote #3 is just for fun. I stumpled upon it when reading back the thread. This was right after Ender asked us to cl*p. If only people had listened! I remember MOOGLIE pressuring me quite hard to say the word!!!

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I didnt forget anything here as I mentioned its just a bunch of 'I support the aqua lynch hes scummy IMO!!' but not actually voting. And your reason for not voting is trash because that applies to litterally any lynch if the person turns out town 'ohno if he flips town then I look scummy aaaaaaaaaaaaa'(not a direct quote).

Your argument is further trash because you have been in support of an aqua lynch and said about 50 times that he was scummy and probably Mafia so why *would* he flip town if you were so sure that in the Inf vs Aqua argument Aqua was mafia?
He's been more for a lynch on me than Aqua in fact nor did he switch from me when it was basically confirmed that Aqua was most likely Mafia and that as we found out later on, Aqua was indeed Mafia:
Mhm, ok.
Personally, I'd prefer to lynch Rune over both of them as:
I find him more scummy then Aqua atm because my main point against Aqua was wrong. I still think it's likely Aqua is scum but Rune is scummier in my eyes.
It's relatively unlikely the game will end and when it continues, Ender should help us. After consideration, I'm also not willing to lynch someone on the words of a likely scum trying to get out of a lynch (although there would be other reasons).

So basically, because he's scummier then Aqua IMO and Ender could actually help us and because of my many reasons listed before (if you all want me to go into more detail, then by all means, just ask), I'm going to

Vote Runemen
Moving on to what HK said:
I might interpret this differently from what you meant, but in my eyes you are saying I stopped finding you suspicious, BECAUSE NOTTY STOPPED PRESSURING YOU. As if my actions followed Notty. If this is the way you intended the message, i'd like to say I find that an oversimplified way of putting it.

You and Notty were having a discussion and I got asked to share my opinion on the matter, which I did. I then chose to trust Notty and find you suspicious, mostly because of vibes. When people moved on from the conversation, naturally I moved on as well. Should I have repeated the same argument over and over, after people stopped discussing it for a bit? Also, I hardly disagree Rune and I were doing the same thing. As mentioned before, I failed to closely follow Rune's posts in day 1, but from what I read in you post (quote 1), I wasn't doing the same thing Rune did.

So, I am interested why you decided to phrase it this way. It seems like you delibaretly tried to link Rune, Notty, and I with a statement that I find unsatisfying. Care to elaborate?
He had tried to deliberately link us up before, on Day One too:

've had weird vibes from him as well but not for that reason. When Notty and then Rune were putting pressure on me, Hk kind of joined in and he gave weirdish reasons for voting me. When I asked him some questions he put it down to vibes iirc and when notty stopped applying pressure, like Rune, he did too.
This post three or four pages back also stuck out to me a bit but I didn't mention it at the time. He says he has a "strong reason" to trust Rune but apparently the only reason is that he's the only Canadian player which we cannot know for sure anyway. In addition to that, "I just can't see trudeau being scum" seems really weird justification for having a "strong reason" to trust Rune.

I think there's a possibility that Hk and Rune could potentially be mafia buddies, but it's just a theory.
So far, just because Me and Notty have put pressure on him; that we are automatically scum and that also just because you trust me; that you're also scum too? Iggy, why do you think that HK is Mafia when nobody else has really pointed this out and that from what I can gather; that most people find him as town?

Anyways, I'll quickly reply to what you said:
This seems weird.

Anyway, Runemen4 what are your thoughts on Comp and Unu dying?
Somewhere, Inf said that we should claim names in order to deduce if we are town or not:

HKCaper webpaige Ooglie101 Arelic TheWeakGuy48_ Iggish Unusual_Dood Nottykitten Danni122112 erik5456 Runemen4

Can everyone say either "yes I'd be willing to claim my name" (but don't claim it yet), or "No I have a solid reason to believe that claiming names would be detrimental to town" or something along those lines

If everyone says they're willing to do it then I think we should all claim names.

I'd be willing to claim my name.
I said I was willing to claim my name, and from what I can recall (I can't find it so I can be wrong) that the most scummy people should claim first on this day with their names in order to deduce who was scum. I was following the suggestion that Inf said which isn't weird at all. So why is this weird?

I also have no opinion on both Comp and Unu, except that they town read to me and that they were pretty quiet in that game. It could be the case that they claimed their names on the previous day but I'm not sure. The only reason why Maf would kill them off would be that because they were quiet, it would be easier to kill them off without us having a clue on who it could be (the case of Mafia trying to defend themselves because they were pressuring a member of maf).

I'll keep on reading today and see if I have an opinion on anyone.

• Thank You
Reactions: Iggish

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Here are 7 reasons I think the 'I didn't vote him since if he is town I look scummy' is a trash argument besides the fact that the argument itself is flawed as inf pointed out some 15 pages ago. Hell you even voted me for a bit but refused to vote for Aqua even though you were so vocal about his scummyness
I also don't know whether I want to vote for Aqua or not. He is the most suspicious person right now and I do think it would be a good idea to lynch him, I am in support of an Aqua lynch. However, I'm wary of how people will react and what theories they will come up with when they do discover my name, whether on this day or the next.
I just think we should wait till tomorrow and lynch Aqua today.
Most suspicious: Aqua, Rune
Erm, no, this is not my only reason for suspecting you. Inf specifically asked me when you were lying and so I'm trying to answer. I have other reasons of course. By "pretty self explanatory" or whatever I put there, I was referring to why I think it's obvious why I think you're scummy as there have been reams of conversation devoted to it, not only to my accusation of you lying.
3. The personal reason which I don't want to give away too much of is game related. From what I personally know, I find it hard to believe that Aqua is town, although tbh I don't know how Jivvi decided who's town and who's mafia in this game and if it's anyway relative to real life.
That's the thing, we don't know if sides and political views have anything to do faction in this game and until there's proof that there's not, I'm inclined to believe you are mafia and not town sided with me.
Well, I wasn't fine to let Aqua go on living as I said it would be a good idea to lynch him and that I was in support of an Aqua lynch.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Arelic, webpaige, Ooglie and Oak are afaik pretty silent most of the games they play so I really can't say anything about them yet. Good chance that 1-2 of them are scum role though.
I agree with what Vatu has pointed out here. There are some more people who don't say all too much. Would be nice to hear a bit more of them today, since they do go a bit under the radar rn. (doesn't necesairly only apply to these 4, there could be more/less players to who this applies)

Iggish

Reaction score
Wait, there's been a misunderstanding here.

When I said "the same thing", I was referring to the me vs notty argument and how you and Rune seemed to similarly stop putting pressure on me when Notty did. I'm not saying that you were playing like Rune or even said the same things, just that you stopped when Notty stopped.
- Iggish:
I really dont like how iggish is responding to anything, it seems like he is feeling attacked, like a cornered cat (no im not trying to be funny with notty being a cat, just wanted to use this expression). Also him voting notty, seems like a move from his side, simply because notty is "ignoring" his questions, notty, who has been putting pressure on him throughout most of the day.
For that exact reason, also day 1 is based a lot on vibe so that adds to it. If someone is being attacked, and replying like they are defending themselves in the way you are, its likely one of the two parties is being scummy. And for this moment i trust notty over you.
I guess if i had to say something, it is in the writing style.

Yours is more panicked, you are trying to make things work, that are broken (does that make sense).

Notty is being more calm, knows what she is doing.

Both could be scum, but im leaning towards you for now, based mostly of gut feeling.
Why did you only quote the last two quotes? It doesn't give a full picture of you putting pressure on me. Rune was putting more pressure on me than you but I stand by what I said that you both seemed to stop when notty stopped.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Question to inffy, since you in general seem to be the most experienced here, why would the mafia kill these people, you got any ideas?
Well, as for Comp, no idea. Maybe the Mafia thought he was a PR or something.

As for Unu, maybe it was because he suspected TWG, and they wanted us to either 1) see Unu was town and push on TWG, or 2) not push on TWG anymore since Unu, who suspected him most it seems, can no longer push for his death. Or maybe they also thought he was PR.

Also I'm not gonna lie, I find it a bit weird that you'd ask me this. I don't know why exactly, just feels off. Like you're Mafia, killed someone there to get a specific effect, and want me to take the bait and push for that affect. But maybe I'm just paranoid because you're kinda suspicious to me.

Short summary regarding name claiming inffy, I was just confused why it was a good idea this game, and not last game, not more to it than that.

I would prefer not to claim my name, and certainly not my role because it would be bad for both me and the town, I honestly dont know what more to say, I dont have anything more I can do other than that afaik.

I did say earlier though, that I am from the USA, and was early to claim that. I dont mind sharing information that can help town, but the rest of the info I have wont be of help to us.
But you acted like there was some secret reason that would "come out eventually" (maybe not 100% accurate quoting but you said something like that). If you're telling the truth and the only reason you didn't want to claim names is because you didn't understand why it was a good idea this game but not last game, why did you say that before? Unless you were talking about yourself and your name/role being sensitive information? But then why did you not just answer me with that rather than say about being unsure and "not more to it than that"? I'm really confused sorry.
Ender: the game didn't end (whew) and it seems like his win condition was fulfilled but we didn't actually get any confirmation of that from the host
also at a grand total of 58 claps, jeb bush has ascended to a higher plane of social respect and has left

ender - jeb bush - 3rd party

PLEASE CLAP: every time someone other than you says the word “clap” you get one clap point. only one clap point can be awarded per post. you will also survive the first time you are attacked. when you have 30 clap points, you win (you cannot win any other way).
He did, and I'm kinda confused why Ender just posted since he seemed to die.

Mafia are obviously remaining quiet so they can have me lynched off without interruption and I can say this right now, I'm just a vanilla town who made himself look extremely scummy in the previous day by mistake.
Bit early to come to that conclusion isn't it?

Yes quote #3 is just for fun. I stumpled upon it when reading back the thread. This was right after Ender asked us to cl*p. If only people had listened! I remember MOOGLIE pressuring me quite hard to say the word!!!
I listened and agreed with you!!!

I also have no opinion on both Comp and Unu, except that they town read to me and that they were pretty quiet in that game.
Did they? Where?

• Love
Reactions: HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
When I said "the same thing", I was referring to the me vs notty argument and how you and Rune seemed to similarly stop putting pressure on me when Notty did. I'm not saying that you were playing like Rune or even said the same things, just that you stopped when Notty stopped.
Alright thanks for clearing that out. It does make a bit more sense.

Why did you only quote the last two quotes?
Didnt I say that? I felt the last two quotes reflected my stance quite well. Since most of my quotes was just a more carefully phrased version of the post before that (at least in my eyes).

but I stand by what I said that you both seemed to stop when notty stopped.
Did you miss were I pointed out YOU were the one who stopped replying to me? Did you miss were I pointed that you and Notty were STILL discussing AFTER I stopped. Most importantly did you miss were I said that it wouldn't have made sense for me to continue the convo because I had ALREADY said EVERYTHING? I appreciate the first half of your post, but you clinging to your earlier statement AND ONCE AGAIN trying to link me rune and Notty in the way you do it, I do not appreciate.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Also I'm not gonna lie, I find it a bit weird that you'd ask me this.
Question to inffy, since you in general seem to be the most experienced here, why would the mafia kill these people, you got any ideas?
You are tilting the fuck out or me inffy, you keep saying I’m suspicious for just weird reasons, and I got no idea why. I asked you this, because the kills last night were really fucking weird, and you spend just as much time accusing me, and it’s getting very annoying.

It’s not some 4D chess to see how you respond, that is mostly done to check if people are mafia anyway, and I honestly don’t play that advanced either. It was just a question because I was confused about the kills, and I valued your opinion.

• Confusing
  • Haha
Reactions: Vatumok and Rune

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
But you acted like there was some secret reason that would "come out eventually" (maybe not 100% accurate quoting but you said something like that). If you're telling the truth and the only reason you didn't want to claim names is because you didn't understand why it was a good idea this game but not last game, why did you say that before? Unless you were talking about yourself and your name/role being sensitive information? But then why did you not just answer me with that rather than say about being unsure and "not more to it than that"? I'm really confused sorry.
I did not act like anything, it’s you interpreting stuff for more than what it is.

I’ll break it down simple:

I was confused why it was a good idea to claim this game, and not last game, which seems like a reasonable question to me.

The reason that I did not personally want to claim, is that’s its sensitive information. Not the exact wording I would use maybe, but sensitive covers it.

Iggish

Reaction score
I just explained this misunderstanding so I'll move on.
I'm not sure what you mean by me "deliberately trying to link" you three. I pointed out that you and Rune stopped putting pressure on me when Notty did. I'm not claiming that you're all a mafia team, rather that one or more of you could be trying to bandwagon and when notty stopped, you guys stopped as well.
He had tried to deliberately link us up before, on Day One too:
So far, just because Me and Notty have put pressure on him; that we are automatically scum and that also just because you trust me; that you're also scum too? Iggy, why do you think that HK is Mafia when nobody else has really pointed this out and that from what I can gather; that most people find him as town?
My statement saying that you and HK could be mafia buddies (I didn't mention notty here) has the words "think", "possibility", "potentially" and "theory" in it. It was just a theory and I'm not sure what the issue is here.
No, what the fuck. I have given so many reasons so many times as to why I find / found you and notty to be suspicious. I was suspicious of you before you (singular) started putting pressure on me.
Why does it matter what other people think? Despite the fact that Inffy said his playing style was a bit off at the tail end of the last day (which aren't my reasons), I have given my reasons as to why I think he's suspicious. That comment makes it look more like you are defending him and that you are conscious of being a sheep so you care what other people think. What kind of a question is that?
So why is this weird?
I was only referring to the sentence I quoted, not your claim. "I'll stick to my word" seems odd. This should be a given if you're telling the truth.
I also have no opinion on both Comp and Unu, except that they town read to me and that they were pretty quiet in that game. It could be the case that they claimed their names on the previous day but I'm not sure. The only reason why Maf would kill them off would be that because they were quiet, it would be easier to kill them off without us having a clue on who it could be (the case of Mafia trying to defend themselves because they were pressuring a member of maf).
Mmk, I'll say my theory now then. My theory was that maybe someone tried to frame Rune by killing Comp. I can't really think of another reason (besides randomness) for going for him. I was just waiting for Rune to comment on Comp and Unu before I voiced my theory.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, I find Aqua's interaction/disposition with Rune to be suspicious too. While Aqua was getting heat, Rune was also getting heat. But Aqua didn't use Rune as a scapegoat. He ignored the whole Rune thing until he was explicitly asked about his opinion on it. He tried to use Ender, but not Rune, who would have been a lot easier to push on I think. Why would he do that? Probably because Rune was his Mafia partner and he didn't want to accidentally get him lynched off. He did say that he found Rune suspicious and lynch-worthy, but never voted for him, and his opinion slowly changed from slightly defending Rune, to throwing empty accusations at him, probably when Aqua was fairly sure he was going to die and he wanted to make Rune look townie by accusing him so that when Aqua died and was revealed to be Godfather, people would look back and notice Aqua was willing for a Rune lynch and trust him. But on the off chance that Aqua managed to survive yesterday, he didn't want to be responsible for bussing his partner, so instead voted for Ender. Maybe he also genuinely thought Ender could pose a threat too.
I haven't really been paying attention to the whole rune stuff.

Infected_alien8_ could you tl;dr it for me please <3
could just be vibes + added pressure but alright, thank you for summarising for me will take this into consideration <3
So I'm going to switch my vote to Ender and hope others do the same, my current thoughts on mafia are Rune, Hk and Notty and maybe Iggish (not too sure if he is mafia or a 3rd party, also it seems weird for notty and iggish to be on a team but it could be a strat).

vote Ender
Alternatively you have Rune whom tried to use questionable plays backed up on very little ground to try and jump in the already hot argument between iggish and notty to seemingly (from what I've read which is limited) manipulate people into voting iggish. Then when questioned he responded overly defensively which should definitely spark red flags.

or more importantly Ender who is confirmed not townsided and could WIN THE GAME IF WE DO NOT LYNCH HIM.
If people are in agreement that Ender wont win, which I'm still pretty sure he will, I would say Notty and Rune are both good lynch candidates IMO anyway.
Well if he were Russian everyone would believe he was Putin, so if he covers it up by claiming another 3P esque country that is less synonymous with "anti-capitalism" after he knows that there are few of them, people won't A) won't suspect him for picking a country that isn't UK, US or Aus and B) He won't risk accidentally claiming the same politician as someone else.
Rune's initial reasoning against Iggish wasn't strong but I don't see it as scummy, how overly defensive he got in regards to simple questions does ring some bells IMO anyway. I am for his lynch especially if it's him or me lol
All of this is obviously just the way I'm interpreting his posts and could be interpreted in other ways though. And it's possible that Aqua did what he did so that we'd come to this exact conclusion and lynch Rune or something.

Iggish

Reaction score
Here are 7 reasons I think the 'I didn't vote him since if he is town I look scummy' is a trash argument besides the fact that the argument itself is flawed as inf pointed out some 15 pages ago. Hell you even voted me for a bit but refused to vote for Aqua even though you were so vocal about his scummyness
How do those quotes make it a trash argument? Right there is my reasoning.
Those quotes show that I was not just "on the sidelines" and contributed "absolutely 0" to Aqua's lynch as you previously said. Those quotes are quoting me saying Aqua is scummy but how does this disprove my argument?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I did not act like anything, it’s you interpreting stuff for more than what it is.

I’ll break it down simple:

I was confused why it was a good idea to claim this game, and not last game, which seems like a reasonable question to me.

The reason that I did not personally want to claim, is that’s its sensitive information. Not the exact wording I would use maybe, but sensitive covers it.
The post I'm referring to is this:

Holy shit inffy, why am I supicious

Make some penta post about me or whatever.

I will not claim my name, nor my role, I thought we literally almost lynched someone last game from wanting a mass claim?

also aqua is trump lmao
Obviously, if not I wouldn't have an issue saying it otherwise, but I was trying to be a bit discrete about it as a I assume it will eventually come out.
Maybe this is just confusion and you were talking about you personally not wanting to claim, rather than not wanting others to claim, and you thought that, when I was asking about you not wanting other to claim, I was referring to when you talked about it not being a good idea last game, though. But at the time I thought you had some reason as to why claiming, for everyone, was a bad idea.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That comment makes it look more like you are defending him and that you are conscious of being a sheep so you care what other people think.
He's done this before as well, using what other people think as defence. I can go find the quote if anyone wants but 99% sure something similar happened before and I pointed it out as weird as well.

Reactions: Iggish

Iggish

Reaction score
And your reason for not voting is trash because that applies to litterally any lynch if the person turns out town 'ohno if he flips town then I look scummy aaaaaaaaaaaaa'(not a direct quote).
No, because I'm Hillary Clinton and he's Donald Trump. How is that like any other lynch? If Aqua flipped town it wouldn't just be a "oh no, oops, a mislynch! Oh well." It would be more significant as we didn't / don't know how linked the game is to real life and it's understandable that I could expect a bad reaction towards me if Aqua flipped town.
Because there was a possibility that he wasn't? Also, even if he did flip mafia, as I previously also said, people could assume that I'm a third party with a win condition and that could lead to the same scenario.