Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Well I found the post I remember about aqua crying about misquoting:

And right under it is Inf's explaination:

And right under that is Aqua realizing he's made a mistake because Inf didn't misquote him so instead he's going meta with 'but why would Mafia call people out for misquoting its provable why would I do something like that if people can prove misquoting'. Which hes right is is provable... and it has been proven than he's been lying about misquoting. Doesn't make him innocent just cause he got caught. His post:

And after that is more pages of 'misquoted', 'out of context', 'notty come up with original arguments gosh' (may or may not be paraphrased) and a whole lot of Inf explaining how he didn't misquote 50 times, even now on this very page 6 pages after he orginally answered it which is the second quote in this post. I dont get why Inf has to explain himself 50 times over the last 6 pages when it's obvious that Aqua is in the wrong here. And I don't get why conversation is shifting to Rune when Aqua's been more scummy.
Wow look at that Aqua Inf provides proof yet again of how he didn't misquote you so yes my argument is very valid, and you know its not the only one but you choose to ignore it and try and discredit our arguments with some lies and accusations.
???????

A) Why is me being wrong about inf misquoting me scummy anyway. It's not as if I directly lied in my opinion I still see he as mis quoting me in terms of TWG oog thing.

B)Thank you for finally putting some effort into ur forced lynch effort although again, how is me thinking inf unfairly quoted me scummy?

I've drank a fair bit and this is prolly really dum but idc at this point, notty is just plainly forcing a lynch on me and its irritating to say the least. She has no valuable reasons and just spews the same shit about me being scummy because I don't like my posts being taken out of context.

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
hi sorry for the slackness, been sick & busy

final votecount:
aqua (9): inf, notty, hkcaper, ender, oak, aqua, danni, rune, erik
inf (3): twg, aqua, webpaige
ender (1): aqua
rune (1): iggish

aqua was lynched, & was a member of the mafia
((also jolt will be replaced by someone possibly one of the n1 deaths cuz im pretty sure they weren't told any insider info))

AQUA: donald trump - mafia

-GODFATHER: you appear innocent on cop reports

also at a grand total of 58 claps, jeb bush has ascended to a higher plane of social respect and has left

ender - jeb bush - 3rd party

PLEASE CLAP: every time someone other than you says the word “clap” you get one clap point. only one clap point can be awarded per post. you will also survive the first time you are attacked. when you have 30 clap points, you win (you cannot win any other way).

15 players left: 8 to lynch, 8 to nolynch

it's night 2 now send actions
also let me know if i missed something in this

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=#ffcc00]day 2[/BCOLOR]

flavour text

these people died ):

ComputerGuy_ - Michael Higgins (vanilla townie)

Unusual_Dood - Malcolm Turnbull (vanilla townie)

13 players left - 7 to lynch and 7 to no-lynch

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well rip unusual/computerguy :(

AND CAN I JUST SAY

Eh I feel like trump makes more sense as a Godfather-type role, since y'know, he's the president of a capitalist country and it'd make sense that he'd have immunity since it reflects real life in that he seemed to have immunity somehow since he somehow got elected despite (apparently, from what I've heard, I've not actually seen it myself so sorry if I trigger someone) being racist and sexist and having stupid policies like building a wall
<o>

Anyway, any new information from anyone? Otherwise I'm just gonna continue down on my suspect list and:

vote Rune

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Or maybe Danni before HK, not sure, I'd need to hear more from him about his supposed reason he has for thinking claiming names is a bad idea

But yeah TWG/HK/Danni are my top suspects as of right now

Good night

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Question to inffy, since you in general seem to be the most experienced here, why would the mafia kill these people, you got any ideas?

I wrote out a longer reply while the thread was locked, becuase they usually save, but it didnt, so fuck

Anyway, from the people arguing heavily for Aquas Lynch, the main two people were nottycat and infected, and I think we as a town can pretty much put these in the clear, as they are responsible for aquas death.

Any other people who also was heavily for aquas lynch? I tried my best ro remmember and skim throuhg it, but didnt see anyone else obvious.

(writing another reply to you inffy)

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Short summary regarding name claiming inffy, I was just confused why it was a good idea this game, and not last game, not more to it than that.

I would prefer not to claim my name, and certainly not my role because it would be bad for both me and the town, I honestly dont know what more to say, I dont have anything more I can do other than that afaik.

I did say earlier though, that I am from the USA, and was early to claim that. I dont mind sharing information that can help town, but the rest of the info I have wont be of help to us.

• Confusing
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Greetings, I'm back to replace Jolt, now we can take down those mafia scum.

Reading back on things I think both Rune and TWG have been pretty scum this game though I should definitely not just blindly trust Inffy or other people that lynched Aqua. I won't vote yet because Rune could've just made some mistakes but is towny, and no matter what side he's on it's worth hearing out what he has to say today.

Iggish

Reaction score
Unu and comp seem really weird choices and I guess there must be some sort of reasoning behind them.

I mean, comp was kind of confirmed townie as a mafia wouldn't have done what he did. I have a theory but I want to wait a bit before voicing it.

Unu really confuses me. I don't think anyone found him overly suspicious while he wasn't overly suspicious of anybody more so than others.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The two people who don't show up on the final vote count for day 1 were also the two people who were killed last night, an interesting choice by the mafia and whoever the second killer is.

Iggish

Reaction score
I guess it's time to update my suspicions as the last time I posted them all was like 10 pages ago.

This was my post from page 26 (I included Arelic twice by mistake):
Most suspicious: Aqua, Rune
Quite suspicious: Notty, Ender
Neutral, slightly scum: HKCaper, webpaige, Unu
Neutral: Arelic, Danni, Jolt, Oak, Ooglie, TWG
Neutral, slightly town: Arelic
Quite townie: Computerguy
Strong townie read: Inffy, Erik

Updated:
Most suspicious: Rune
Quite suspicious: HKCaper
Neutral, slightly scum: Ender, TWG, Notty
Neutral: Danni, Vat, Oak, Ooglie, webpaige
Neutral, slightly town: Arelic
Quite townie:
Strong townie read: Inffy, Erik

Rune: Same reasons as before. Saying that I was leading the town, advocating lynches and being reactive when I wasn't. He then seemed to purposefully ignore the question and only gave a reason as to why he said that stuff at that time after a very long time. He said that because I made long posts and included a chart, he saw that as me being vocal (fair enough) but that doesn't explain how I was leading lynches. He also put pressure on me when Notty was doing so and when Notty stopped, he stopped too, which seems a bit odd as iirc we didn't resolve anything, we just agreed to differ.

HKCaper: He did the same thing as Rune, put pressure on me and then dropped it when Notty did. He also seems to be playing a bit more conservatively this game. Also vibes.

Notty: While Notty and I agreed to differ, it still seemed to me like Notty was trying really hard to lynch me. This was also a common theme with Aqua. While Aqua flipping mafia puts notty in a good light, she seemed quite eager to lynch someone. My suspicion of notty has been decreasing overtime as you can see by comparing my lists but it still feels a bit off. Possibly a third party or crazy mafia strats. While probably town, I still quite suspicious.

Ender: the game didn't end (whew) and it seems like his win condition was fulfilled but we didn't actually get any confirmation of that from the host and he did lie repeatedly to the town. There's a probability of him being mafia who just used that as a risky cover to deflect suspicion by having suspicion. He should help the town now but I'm still getting vibes.

TWG: Unu was pretty sure that TWG was scum (wait, disregard what i said in my previous post, he did have a strong suspicion of someone). TWG has also been playing differently from last game where he was town iirc.

Danni: I don't really have a read on him. He doesn't want to reveal himself which is fair enough and could be read both ways easily. That's why he's smack bang in the middle.

Vat (formerly known as Jolt): As I've said before, could easily be read both ways. Two posts by Jolt haven't given me a read.

Oak: Has been pretty inactive so I don't have a read.

Ooglie: I don't really have a read on him either.

Webpaige: Was slightly scummy in my eyes but has drifted back into the middle for now. I also don't really have a read.

Arelic: Has seemed pretty genuine and vibes.

Erik: Has seemed very genuine, made good posts and just seems like a townie. I've noticed a small drop in activity but I don't think that really means anything.

Inffy: I said that I thought that Inf vs Aqua was most likely a maf vs town. I think this pretty much confirms (as Vat said), that he is town.

Vote Runemen

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112

Iggish

Reaction score
Is it just me or does there seem to be something off with this statement?
I my eyes comp was almost a confirmed townie as he put himself out there early by being one of the first to claim country iirc and he claimed an isolated country with no one else in it. In that respect he put himself in the spotlight.
He was also one of the very first to claim role and name which also put him in the spotlight. He dropped a clue as to who he was early on as well and that added up with his claim.
I also found it hard to believe that the character Michael D Higgins would be a scum.

When I said a mafia wouldn't have done what he did, he repetitively put himself in the spotlight which I don't think a mafia would do / would have done.

Now, please don't draw comparisons to Rune. Yes, he also claimed a ""small"" country and in that respect, put himself in the spotlight but he has also done really scummy stuff in my eyes and that warrants all the suspicion I have for him.

I want to wait until the thread gets more responses from more people before I post my theory.

Iggish

Reaction score
Maybe comp died because you(the mafia) thought he was the serial killer like you voiced a few times in the thread so you decided to try and take him out.

Vote Iggish
I voiced that a few times earlier in the thread and I then changed my opinion. I was town reading him for quite a while as you can see by my post on page 26 (although I did say that there was the possibility of him being third party, I still town read him):
Quite townie: Computerguy
Comp: put himself in the spotlight, confirmed a hint he dropped very early on and one of the first to claim. Very unlikely to be mafia, he would be more darker in colour but there's a possibility he could still be third party.
I also thought / think Rune's more likely to be the serial killer.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
It has been kinda hard for me to catch up to things but right now I feel Inffy, Notty are very likely town.
Danni, HKCaper and erik seem alright too, though they have only really said safe things which essentially means nothing. I kinda read them town tho.

Iggy's actions seem to be town too but he has made some dubious actions and I'm not sure how I feel about that. He mostly just suspects safe choices in Rune and before Aqua and I don't really understand his trust in erik and distrust in notty.

Arelic, webpaige, Ooglie and Oak are afaik pretty silent most of the games they play so I really can't say anything about them yet. Good chance that 1-2 of them are scum role though.

IMO theWeakGuy_ or Rune are our best bets to lynch. The thing with Rune is it seems everyone is against him which kinda gives me the idea that mafia is just selling him out to look town. Might be a good idea to lynch him because of that.

And nobody knows what ender is doing really /shrug

Excuse me if I missed important things, I still had to read a lot of the forum pages since I filled in.

Reactions: Iggish

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So I am confused, there have been quite a number of people who are heavily suspicious or find the most suspicious Rune, however reading back through I can't find anything that would heavily imply they are scum. Definitely a lot of heated arguments in which they have been involved but for the life of me I can't see anything that would make him as heavily suspicious as what is being implied right now.

Iggish

Reaction score
He mostly just suspects safe choices in Rune
I was the first to point out Rune though.
and before Aqua
I suppose this could make me look like a sheep. I town read Inffy and I also thought that it was a mafia vs town because both Aqua and Inf were trying very hard to lynch each other. So when it came down to Inf vs Aqua, I sided with Inf. Asides from that, he just felt scummy and as he was Donald Trump and I'm Hillary, I thought he would be mafia as I couldn't see Jivvi putting us on the same team. However this point could be irrelevant if Jivvi just put random people on random teams.
and I don't really understand his trust in erik
I have a strong town read on erik because I'm getting strong vibes form him. He just feels genuine.
distrust in notty.
Notty seemed to be doing everything to try and get me lynched. She wasn't answering my questions and for me it felt like she was subtlety taking my posts out of context. I also didn't like how she acted in the Aqua situation.
It seems like she could be doing something similar again.
Maybe comp died because you(the mafia) thought he was the serial killer like you voiced a few times in the thread so you decided to try and take him out.

Vote Iggish
This post is a good example of why I don't trust her. She voted for me with weird justification the first time and this time it's a weird reason too. In this post she fails to acknowledge that I said I thought Comp was serial killer near the start of the day and that I town read him for quite some time for the reasons I have stated above.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'll stick with my word and claim as

Justin Treudeu - Vanilla townie

I pretty much said what I had to say in Day 1 but should that lapse in judgement result in me being lynched off immediately? Mafia are obviously remaining quiet so they can have me lynched off without interruption and I can say this right now, I'm just a vanilla town who made himself look extremely scummy in the previous day by mistake.

Iggish

Reaction score
So I am confused, there have been quite a number of people who are heavily suspicious or find the most suspicious Rune, however reading back through I can't find anything that would heavily imply they are scum. Definitely a lot of heated arguments in which they have been involved but for the life of me I can't see anything that would make him as heavily suspicious as what is being implied right now.
Rune said I was being reactive before there was any proof of me being reactive. He also gave no justification. He also said that I was being very vocal in trying to lynch someone and that I was playing like the last game but once again, there was no evidence prior to his statement. Rune said that I was "leading the town", when I simply wasn't.
I hadn't voted for anyone, wasn't encouraging anyone to vote for someone and was not putting a lot of pressure on people. I hope you can see why this is strange.
Whenever Inf and I asked him why he had said those stuff when there was absolutely no justification, he started pointing to after he said that statement, when I started "being reactive". Inf and I asked the same thing many times, clarifying it but it seemed that he was intentionally ignoring the questions and the timelines which is very suspicious. This went on for ages, parallel to the Aqua vs Inffy thing. He kept answering with irrelevant stuff and said that I was putting so much pressure on him because there was a possibility that he might be right and I'm scum. He then seemingly grabbed at an opportunity to defend himself by saying that he thought I was being vocal because I was being active and posting graphs (which is a fair enough point) but iirc he failed to explain why he thought I was leading the town and how I was advocating lynches. He still hasn't resolved this.

In addition to that main reason, he started putting pressure on me when Notty was, with weird justification. However, when notty stopped putting the pressure on, he did too.
He has also seemed to be a bit sensitive about his country and the fact that it puts him in the spotlight, although that can be overlooked without much hassle as it's not damning evidence.