Русская мафия! [Complete]

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
for the reasons I have stated I am going to vote 77.

Timdood3 I'd still like an answer from you.

Vote 77thshad
Sorry, didn't see it. Was on mobile all day.
Timdood3 there is an unconfirmed self-claimed busser in this game and you're just trusting that the aqua investigation wasn't bussed? 77 claims not to have bussed anyone, but he's one of the scummiest players in the game, so you're just taking his word for it? I think that it's likely he could have bussed aqua, and while the possibility doesn't confirm or deny aqua's innocence I think that makes it a very risky lynch.
I'm not saying 77 isn't scummy, because he very much is, but are you saying that Aqua isn't scummy?
*sigh*
I'm willing to lynch 77 today, just as I was (and tried to do) yesterday. That doesn't mean I'm going to be happy about not lynching aqua again, but I'm willing.

Inb4 someone quotes "There is literally nothing that can make me change my vote" - I am prone to rash decisions sometimes and can be reasoned with.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
btw if you lynch me then that leaves 2/5 people mafia (assuming one from each faction are alive) + two night deaths leaving only 3 people alive - if both mafia stay alive during the night then thats a confirmed mafia win.
so dont lynch me town if you want to win

go aqua or myuser but as soon as I mentioned that myuser is mkhedrioni he voted me so im going to return the favor because im pretty damn certain its him. Going to go find connections with caff and myuser because im pretty sure they're there.

also there isnt anything in master's role about him targeting anyone so idk about that delayed death theory

vote myusername

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
That is the answer. He was not killed by mafia, evident in his being dead. The third party killer is dead. There would not be two because the game would be imbalanced.
I'm sorry dude, but that is clearly wrong it SAYS if hit by mafia he converts, so why would his role kill him if he visits them, it doesn't add up.
Obviously, he told us that so he would visit someone suspected to be mafia, join them then die? Obviously this would trigger the mafia to do something about it so try and kill him, or something, which would convert him to mafia, then he just says he visited X player and that they're confirmed innocent because of it.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1)I'm sorry dude, but that is clearly wrong it SAYS if hit by mafia he converts, so why would his role kill him if he visits them, it doesn't add up.
2)Obviously, he told us that so he would visit someone suspected to be mafia, join them then die? Obviously this would trigger the mafia to do something about it so try and kill him, or something, which would convert him to mafia, then he just says he visited X player and that they're confirmed innocent because of it.
1) How is it wrong? If the mafia killed him, it would give a death thing and then something to the effect of "death prevented!" - And he'd still be alive.

2)Literally this doesn't make sense. Could you try phrasing or punctuating it differently?
My understanding is this:
-Actually nevermind...I have no understanding of it. Though I'm not sure however if that's because you're explaining it poorly or because it's just not a thing that makes sense because it's not true.

It's 4 in the morning and I'm in no state to be playing mafia. *grumble grumble*

erik5456 catgirl12466 get in here and discuss.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
1) How is it wrong? If the mafia killed him, it would give a death thing and then something to the effect of "death prevented!" - And he'd still be alive.

2)Literally this doesn't make sense. Could you try phrasing or punctuating it differently?
My understanding is this:
-Actually nevermind...I have no understanding of it. Though I'm not sure however if that's because you're explaining it poorly or because it's just not a thing that makes sense because it's not true.

It's 4 in the morning and I'm in no state to be playing mafia. *grumble grumble*

erik5456 catgirl12466 get in here and discuss.
It's 8am and I'm in no state either, what I wrote makes sense to me ah well, I'm saying:

By telling everyone that if he's going to die by visiting a mafia, it makes the mafia more likely to target him to stop him from exposing someone. This means he can join the mafia and tell everybody that player X in the mafia is inno, since he didn't die. Obviously me being targeted but being switched with him has made him die since it's not direct targeting? something like that, I'm not sure on his death, but either way, what he told us was a lie.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Prizyms I need mechanics clarification: The first time the turncoat dies, is the death announced and prevented?
If no, does this mean that the death announcement only occurs after he's died the second time, as a mafia? Meaning that he started town, died and became mafia, then died again?

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The first time the turncoat dies, is the death announced and prevented?
Considering he's dead there's no harm in saying this: there would have been no announcement, as he would not have 'died' if targeted by scum.

He died sided with the town. Think of the possibilities that could have led to this.

catgirl12466

Reaction score
*crashes through a window and several assignments* HI WHAT'VE I MISSED?

Ahahaaa I need to stop overanalyzing things.

FIRST OF ALL: Myu was not visited by anyone. I watched him on Hunter's suggestion.

SECOND OFF: Slight point to make about Caff's report on 77: Caff would have had no reason to lie about it. If 77 got lynched and proved it, she would have the town's trust. Otherwise, more suspicion on her. Why would she lie about a report that could guarantee her innocence?

But that's not what I'm here for today.

I hope y'all like logicbombs and don't mind me screeching in late with this because I feel everybody is missing a few things. I am terrible at opinions and making up my mind, so at least with this I can ramble about logic instead. Didn't want to post without some kind of contribution...

So to preface this, this relies on a lot of assumptions and what I personally remember. I keep notes, but I miss A LOT of stuff as well. If there are any questions after I'm done typing this up, well, let 'er rip.

...I wonder what Erik's report will add to this?

So for this train of thought I'm going to make a few assumptions. They are as follows (and I'm probably forgetting some):
-77 bussed Aqua and Mastersten
-Mastersten did not die of a delayed death

So, what happened to Mastersten last night?

First thing's first, Mastersten is townsided. It would probably be gamethrowing if he was actively trying to get converted.

Second of all, his role name is the Mimic Turncoat. Not just turncoat, but also mimic, which matches his roleclaim. I don't think it'd be too much of a stretch to assume that his initial claim is as true as his currently given role description. This is a complex game, after all.

He claimed that if he targeted scum, he would die. And he did target scum! He targeted Caff and got nothing back. Assuming his one-shot was used at this point, he could not have targeted anybody else last night.

The other thing that we're currently debating, I suppose, if how he could have died without turning scum. Easy: He wasn't killed by scum.

We still have Myu, correct? Myu was protecting me last night. If Mastersten was targeting me, then Myu would kill him.

Except that's not the case, is it? He was presumably bussed with Aqua.

So, here's the possibilities for last night's deaths, excluding Hunter because I have a hard time believing he died from anything but poison:

Mastersten could have either had a delayed death from the Mimic part of his role OR he was bussed into Myu's line of fire.

Caff, in the meantime, could have died either by the other mafia faction, or also Myu.

Keep in mind Hunter was pushing for Myu to protect him and try to save him from poisoning for part of the day. If I remember correctly, this opinion switched back to protecting me partway through, but what if someone forgot the memo?
If Mastersten died from his role, then this line of thought ends here. He died there, that's that.

IF he was bussed into Myu's line of fire, then Aqua would have had to have targeted me.

But that's not right, is it? Aqua used his one-shot on night 3. What's more, his one-shot affected only HIMSELF. There was no targeting anybody specifically.

So, to reiterate, we have three factions that can kill: Mafia, Macarena, and Myu.

Hunter died of poison. End of story.
Mastersten was bussed into Myu's effect. Corollary: Aqua targeted me.
Caff, who is part of the Macarena, died from either Mafia or Myu.

Forcefully, the two factions would have had to have something to do with Caff and Mastersten, right? There's three deaths, and very little reason for anything else to have happened.
What happened to the Macarena kill?

Well clearly Caff didn't kill herself. So what's the relevance of the Macarena to the Mastersten situation?

Well Mastersten couldn't have died from that, so my best guess is they didn't get the memo, and Caff was killed by Myu, nullifying the kill. Unless Aqua IS Macarena, and targeted me for that reason, and Caff died from the other faction.

What happened to the regular Mafia kill?

Well either Caff took it, or once again Aqua was the one to deliver that kill, targeted me, and avoided death by Myu at Mastersten's expense.
And therein lies the problem.

If it wasn't obvious already, Mastersten's death relies exclusively on Aqua having targeted me, and then subsequently being killed by Myu. This targeting also tends to correlate with a mafia kill.

This is directly contradicting Aqua's claim that he has used his one-shot already.

So my best guess as to what happened:

Caff and the Macarena missed the memo, target me, Myu kills Caff.

Aqua targets me somehow, bussed with Mastersten, Myu kills Mastersten. This does not convert Mastersten.
The big glaring problem is this assumes that everybody missed out on the plan for Myu to protect me. If Aqua is in the regular mafia faction, wouldn't Hunter have made sure that wouldn't happen? Or did Hunter blindly trust that Myu would try to save him and informed his teammates of the same?

This also assumes that Mastersten could not have possibly just died from delayed effect from the previous night, which changes the game plan entirely. In this case, one of the maf kills would have had to have been on someone that was slated to die, plus Caff. Logically this'd mean Macarena hit Hunter, and Mafia hit Caff, since Mastersten was not converted.

I'm sure there are other problems, and please feel free to point them out or try to consider other options. My brain kinda gave up after a point so uh, yeah.

For now, my conclusion is that Aqua is HELLA suspect.

… also he literally has been investigated not innocent. I think that's cause for action. 77, I think we've been saying this every single day, but you're next.

And you will never see me type as much as I just have ever again. HOPEFULLY THAT MAKES UP FOR THE ABSENCE BECAUSE I'VE BEEN THINKING REALLY HARD ABOUT STUFF. Now I'm off to somewhere else! I'll try to keep an eye on the thread on my phone.

vote Aqua

Reactions: Hunter

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Spun into a weave of lies, Aqua was lynched...

Final Votecount

Aqua (4/4) - Timdood3, erik5456, catgirl, 77thShad
77thShad (1/4) - myusername22

Result: Aqua, Viktor Bekhterev the Mafia Suitmaker (one-shot tailor) has been lynched.

It is now Night 6. Power roles please send your actions.

erik5456

Reaction score
Alright I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say either myu or 77 is last mafia OR ones third party and the other mkhendroni either way I don't trust 77 right now so
Vote 77thshad

erik5456

Reaction score
Actually wait no only cat or 77 could be evil. I mean myu has actually been helpful the entire game and so far we've had no other info otherwise. Although cat was also helpful but may have helped lynch some townies. We'd need to go bed everything. Still though bussing and not innocent means that 77 is the best lynch right now

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
That's 4 normal mafia dead
3 mhekh mafia dead

I was in an inn with a mhek (why would there be two of the same faction in a 4 person club) and caff the mhek tried to get me lynched.

He also got investigated as not innocent by notty a few days ago

Please town its definitely myuser like I don't know what else you want.