Room C Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Agreed, while I feel Caff's claim feels alright as a role itself (mostly because it's essentially my role back from Masq except with the twist of not acting a roleblock, and Ltin also dying with a similar role from previous GmK games except a bit twisted to be town instead of mafia...) there's probably something hidden.

Of course whether this feeling is good or bad, I don't know.
---
I just realized something that, in my opinion, is a bit suspicious, namely Jivvi and his role:
I missed that one too, dear <3

Used the bleed on hunter, so I'm guessing I was visited

(didn't want to risk blocking him)
I know he says that he probably was visited... but now that I look back on it... I'm not so certain to believe in that. It's like when Ltin claimed that he was "probably roleblocked" (even though that all ended up in being lies+Ltin being town); it itself seems kind of flimsy.

Even though Jivvi has been fairly talkative, he's also been somewhat on the sidelines, not really being focused on too much. Especially his claim, it was never really touched on, like everyone essentially ignored it with no real questioning of it. Everyone elses claims have been fairly blown up.

So I'm kind of suspicious of that.
---
I also think its safe to say we'll probably find most if not all Mafia lynching Ltin yesterday since it was a fairly runaway lynch by the end of the day with little opposition. Possibly some not on the lynch or on others, but really that's a safe bet to imagine most on Ltin.

Ltin - 11 -CoffeusKittus, nottykitten, endersteve5, Ooglie101, 77_is_the_best, timdood3, samlen, xXxFruitNinjaxXx , cooliorules, the road to ruin, Defiant_Blob

We know 3 of the 11: CifKat, Knotsberry, and Slenderman, Caff claiming Jailer-Doctor something, alignment up for debate; Notts claimed Third-party Inventor, and Endersteve was "cleared" by notty's invention (which I still feel is true from the same reasoning as I said in the thread).

I'm almost certain about Notty/Ender, unsure about Caff.
Then there's the other 8 people. I suspect at least 5 to 6 mafia based on general Mafia-to-Total Players ratio thats usually around in these games, so at least 3 is in this group.

So... are you one my dear Timothy? ;)

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Oh and fruits here too. I haven't seen fruit in awhile.
And I don't mean apples and bananas. That kind of fruit is not this fruit who may or may not be true fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: Timdood3

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Oh heavens, no! I'd never work with such people!

And honestly I'm tempted to claim here, but at the same time there's probably mafia around.

And I'm rather intrigued by the varying sizes of inns.
I wanted to rate this an "Indeed" rating thats a tophat/monocle/moustache combo. Sadly I had to settle for a measly agree.

But yeah... 8 person inn. That must be a hectic night period for those folks. I feel like I can just hear the accusations flying or conspiracies.
Thats Room B right?
I wonder how many are in room A... and according to Ooglie there's a room D.

I wonder if everyone's in an inn?

JKangaroo

Reaction score
In some ways, this is reminding of a lot of the masquerade.
Mhmm.
Masq was quite fun. Still probably my most memorable Mafia.
It was so well done. (and jeeze I fucked up that Tribunal so badly. The leader? Evil? Why did I even think that?... Well, then again, if I had hosted that I probably would've done that. xD, A seemingly town-orientated role pulled by the strings of the Mafiaso... how dramatic!)

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mhmm.
Masq was quite fun. Still probably my most memorable Mafia.
It was so well done. (and jeeze I fucked up that Tribunal so badly. The leader? Evil? Why did I even think that?... Well, then again, if I had hosted that I probably would've done that. xD, A seemingly town-orientated role pulled by the strings of the Mafiaso... how dramatic!)
I don't think I'll ever be able to forget the masquerade. On it's own it was quite memorable, and to be my first game as well x3

Reactions: JKangaroo

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Also pretty sure there's multiple mafias.
Aha! So I was (sorta, not really... sorta) right!
"Sexy Mafiaso" definitely looks like a mafia faction. I'm guessing there's probably 2 factions. (like Masq!)
Probably 3-4 per team if there really is multiple groups.

Wonder what digi's role is or if shes just a vanilla. She did claim that thing but not sure how true that id.
And jk you almost soiled it xD
Shush. D:
I was in class. I still am. I need to catch up. ;A;

JKangaroo

Reaction score
A bit of a strange thing to ask eh?
Who knows what we could say... The intrigue... The possibilities... o3o
But it's in an inn so who cares.

I have a night action.
Of course, I would love to know what your role is tim. *eye flutter*

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A bit of a strange thing to ask eh?
Who knows what we could say... The intrigue... The possibilities... o3o
But it's in an inn so who cares.

I have a night action.
Of course, I would love to know what your role is tim. *eye flutter*
Thanks for sharing <3

So long as I'm not lynched tomorrow (or shot tonight ;-; ) I guess it's pretty safe for me to claim.

I'm the Easy-peasy Watcher Dude. (literal role name. It's pretty great, so I figured I'd share <3 )
Every night I track/watch a player. All I get to know, though, is if they targeted a player with an action. I don't get told who.
I win when I've successfully watched four players do stuff.
I currently have 2/4. I'll have 3/4 after tonight <3

Also, Fruit, you've made me curious. If you don't have an action, what do you do? o-o

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing <3

So long as I'm not lynched tomorrow (or shot tonight ;-; ) I guess it's pretty safe for me to claim.

I'm the Easy-peasy Watcher Dude. (literal role name. It's pretty great, so I figured I'd share <3 )
Every night I track/watch a player. All I get to know, though, is if they targeted a player with an action. I don't get told who.
I win when I've successfully watched four players do stuff.
I currently have 2/4. I'll have 3/4 after tonight <3

Also, Fruit, you've made me curious. If you don't have an action, what do you do? o-o
So you're a third-party? :p (I'm guessing by your win condition)
Hello Mr. Third-party.
Similar in vein to Hunter and possibly catgirl?(I guess from what she said in that one post).

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So you're a third-party? :p (I'm guessing by your win condition)
Hello Mr. Third-party.
Similar in vein to Hunter and possibly catgirl?(I guess from what she said in that one post).
(Hunter was town, not 3P.) But yeah, I'm third party. Pretty close to winning as you can tell ^-^

No worries, though, I won't end the game or anything.

Basically, the only time I'm useful is if a player claims to have used an action and I've visited them and they didn't, or vice versa.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
(Hunter was town, not 3P.) But yeah, I'm third party. Pretty close to winning as you can tell ^-^

No worries, though, I won't end the game or anything.
I meant rolewise but that's fine as well xD.

And I don't really care win-wise.
As you probably can tell by most of my posts with Notty in em, I'm basically the "super-supportive of third-parties and everything they do" person." So go you!

JKangaroo

Reaction score
K so I just read the part that happened in the hours before deadline hit.
What do you guys think of Jivvi?
I believe I've stated my thoughts on him before:
I just realized something that, in my opinion, is a bit suspicious, namely Jivvi and his role:
I missed that one too, dear <3

Used the bleed on hunter, so I'm guessing I was visited

(didn't want to risk blocking him)
I know he says that he probably was visited... but now that I look back on it... I'm not so certain to believe in that. It's like when Ltin claimed that he was "probably roleblocked" (even though that all ended up in being lies+Ltin being town); it itself seems kind of flimsy.

Even though Jivvi has been fairly talkative, he's also been somewhat on the sidelines, not really being focused on too much. Especially his claim, it was never really touched on, like everyone essentially ignored it with no real questioning of it. Everyone elses claims have been fairly blown up.

So I'm kind of suspicious of that.
These are his claimed abilities:
I have three abilities; a one-shot protect/block, a one-night-use granny ability, and the ability to impart a bleeding ability on a player (they bleed when hut before dying, not poison them)

my paranoia means that if I'm visited. I'm automatically blocked (unless I'm using my granny ability)
He didn't even tell us if he used an ability last night. (I know I asked if he did a few times...)

Status
Not open for further replies.