Room C Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Not really a big deal though, you're not winning with the town, Jk doesn't have to win with the town(I don't think), and I don't have to win with the town, and with only 1 maf dead so far who knows how many are still alive. If the mafia are smart with who they kill (i.e. the town instead of 3p) this could be over very soon.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I said I need at least 3 third-parties to be alive by the end of the game, that's my goal.
If not then I guess I'll just try to be alive until the end whilst giving out stuff~ ^-^

I'm actually surprised so many people went after Lee as a bandwagon. Some people yes but I didn't expect it to go anywhere.
And with Lee dead I'm surprised no one mentioned him visiting their room especially with how many nights he could've gone between these inns.
Could've actually helped us whittle down to a smaller number of people to look at.

Oh well, at least tomorrow we have some interesting things to discuss, especially that last-minute item claim which I think we should have talked more about since now with...:
OH and I got a bomb vest last night, I don't know if it was from JK or Notty.
I don't make items, I give out role-powers. Notty did say she gave out another bomb so I'm guessing you would be our lucky #3.
And since I guess you're our #3 bomber, and Tim's visit on Notty knowing she visited someone (probably to give out a bomb) then I feel like I trust her even more now, and that there's definitely something up these other items.

If Ooglie actually does use it tonight(if he even has one >_>, if not I feel like he may be a possible other inventor-saboteur thing), then I'm still curious about the 2 Investigation modules because I still think Ooglie got it on the same night Defiant claimed to get his so unless theres another role that gives out items its strange.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I still wonder how their was 4 deaths that one night.
Yeah that was weird. D:
We've only had 1 death each night now. I wonder if either some people are being super cautious with these bombs in play... or people are being targeted but are being saved at night somehow or roleblocked.
I mean c'mon, there has to be at least 1 other killing role besides the mafia. The only other explanation I can think of is that a bunch of people had items Day 1 and killed some folks with em.... But if that's the case maybe Ooglie's knife really does work and... ergh, I don't even know what to think about with these items anymore.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Looks like Jolteon wasn't lying, but his role still could kill, so I guess it's still good he was lynched.
Also sorry for being quiet that day, I had hurt my back so I wasn't really keeping up with the thread. I was going to make a post, but then it looked like Jolteon was already going to be lynched, so I figured why bring attention to myself.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Looks like Jolteon wasn't lying, but his role still could kill, so I guess it's still good he was lynched.
Also sorry for being quiet that day, I had hurt my back so I wasn't really keeping up with the thread. I was going to make a post, but then it looked like Jolteon was already going to be lynched, so I figured why bring attention to myself.
Oh its fine. Health should come first. x) Besides you don't need to apologize to me, there's nothing to be sorry about.
And indeed, no need extra attention, especially because so many of us brought attention to ourselves this day alone.
(Heh, it's good though, at least today was rather hectic and interesting, I feel like my claim sparked that.)
And indeed, Jolteon was quite... truthful, but definitely not worth keeping around due to the danger. However there's still the issue of his bomb he claims he threw that will go off tonight...

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Listen fruit.

I know you are not who you claim to be. You are not the "Sexy Survivor."
There is literally no reason for your name to be that way. This is not a flavoured game, so there's no point in the "Sexy" unless it had some extra effect to your role, like with Alpha needing to state he was sexy at least once each day, or Notty needing to claim to be "Hercules" in order to fulfill the requirements for the rest of his role.
You even imply that the "sexy" has very little to do with your win condition, especially in your claim:
My win condition is to stay fabulous
Additionally, the alliteration of "Sexy Survivor" makes little sense, as literally no one in the game so far has had a role name with strict alliteration. It's like with 77 whose role name was in the end, fake: "Murderous Mason," the alliteration was there as well.
And you can't be associated with Alpha in terms of becoming jealous or whatever to be related to his role as Sexiest man in the world, since we know that Alpha visited Cat, and only cat, before dying.
And what point would there be to a pure "survivor" role in this game when all the roles and alignment match-ups have been so completely wacky.
In fact, it's so strange that something so vanilla as a traditional third-party survivor even exists, and that's why I think I may have cracked, or at least have a theory, as to why this game is called "To be Defined" (or as I like to call it "To be Decided" as that we all basically have a choice of doing something at night via actions like passing out items/investigating/etc, or our actions or decided based on the actions of the day, like with Defiant whose actions are determined by votes in the day, which is a theme GmK even hinted at in the sign-up post)

So either the "sexy" in your role name has some extra connotation to it that you aren't letting on, or your role claim in its entirety is fake.
And I know it is.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I'm taking a huge risk with this, so at least give me at least some semblance of this:

Give me the entire truth. What is your true role, your alignment or affiliation, or etc. Do you even have a bomb as you claim? And if so, do you know what it does?
You certainly aren't a "Sexy Survivor." The Sexy already implies your Mafia affiliation.
If you are Mafia or even Cult, give me the names of your teammates.
Be entirely truthful with me.

You know what my role is and what it can do.
If you really were a survivor you would have already asked me to give you night protection so you could have an even higher chance of living to the end of the game. This too makes me know you can't be what you claim to be.
But if you cooperate with me I can help your team with my current powers. Since I'm third-party I don't care what team wins as long as I'm alive at the end.

Of course, even if you aren't on a team like Mafia or Cult, then I can still probably help.
I just need you to give me the truth, and nothing but the truth.

So, care to make a deal, partner?

• Sad
Reactions: Hunter

JKangaroo

Reaction score
And remember, time is ticking.
There are just over 48 hours or so left in the night period.
So you'll have to make a quick decision and stick with it.

Answer the questions or don't, it's up to you.
If you don't answer the questions, or are not quick enough, then we'll pretend this never happened and we'll spend the rest of the night in this inn in silence.
But if you do decide to answer them truthfully, I suggest doing them in a speedy fashion, and to check the forums as often as you can, as a present awaits you. If you accept, I'll answer any and all your questions you may have, and more.

Do not hesitate and do not ask questions until you come to a decision.
I suggest you do answer my questions though, it would be more beneficial to both of us.

You have 24 hours. Make them count.
Hopefully you even read the forums within this time. xD If you don't this would be so awkward.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I have been telling the truth, I don't know what else you want from me.

My role name is the Sexy Survivor. Don't you think if I wanted to make a fake claim I would have picked a better word than Sexy right after a member of the Sexy Mafia was killed.
My win condition is to be alive at the end of the game.
Being fabulous has nothing to do with my win condition, I just am fabulous.
I'm third party.

I have a "security bomb vest" from I'm assuming notty.
If someone attacks me at night, I'll still die, but my attacker dies along with me. (only blows up on night kills not visits)

As to why I haven't asked you for anything, I didn't want to pester you for something. I know that sounds stupid, but what I mean is I didn't want to look like I was begging for an item/power.

Like I said I've been telling the truth.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
One question for you would be that do you know why 77 (I think) got a module instead of a role?

And about your win condition, you said you wanted to keep 3 3p alive, but I thought it was part of your win condition. But now it's your goal? I'm still confused about that.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
If you choose to believe what I said, and still want to help, some type of bullet proof vest of the sorts, bomb proof maybe, so if I do get attacked, they die and I still live. Since I do have the bomb vest, kills my attacker, and I live to see another day.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
One question for you would be that do you know why 77 (I think) got a module instead of a role?

And about your win condition, you said you wanted to keep 3 3p alive, but I thought it was part of your win condition. But now it's your goal? I'm still confused about that.
Oh the keeping 3 3rd parties alive is still my goal, but its still only a personal goal.
My win condition is still what I claimed afterwards: to stay alive until the end.

No idea why it turned out as an item, but I guess its just easier to explain them that way as items rather than simply adding on an entire new ability or etc onto someone.

And I guess I believe you. I already had a hunch that you were the person Mad/Mia lie detected, I feel like that may have been true but I wanted to make sure.

A deal will be made with you shortly.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Welp, considering the night has begun it looks like not all the Mafia are dead.

Left alive are:
-Jkang(me) who is 3p
-Fruit(You) - survivor 3p
-Ender - unknown
-Ooglie - "dancer"
-Caff - Saved players multiple times, definitely town imo
-Mia - Definitely town (Lie detector)
-Defiant - I would say definitely town (Vig)
-Catgirl - gun shop owner (town); has given information easily and has gone against 77 who was Mafia

If I would have to take a guess...
Either Ender or Ooglie are the final member(s).

Even then though I only suspect ender because he hasn't claimed, which is why I didn't trust Sam. Because of that I don't really think ender's the enemy here especially since he turned out "safe" by Notty's investigation with her cop ability, and because there probably isn't another Mafia team I would say the option that he's a Godfather (since that was 77) is out the window.
Plus Ender is probably the final killing role who killed tonight and explains the other unknown death back on N1.
Could be wrong of course...

And so I claim Ooglie is the final member of the mafia. At least, only basing it off of 1 piece of evidence that I can't confirm until tomorrow.
Specifically that would be the knife that Ooglie claimed to have gotten which ended up having a "bad" effect...
Or did it?
From what we know the only people who can give out items(or powers) was Notty as a tinkerer who passed out bombs for the most part, Myself who gives out those powers which does not include such a thing as that knife, and Sam, who gave out investigation modules.
Now unless Notty lied about not giving Ooglie that knife and in fact did make it, then I would say Ooglie is lying.

Of course I want to get confirmation about something first... namely from Mia and who was lie detected the 2nd time, as 77 was the first and I was the third, we have yet to see the 2nd person whom is protected.
I don't recall if Ooglie claimed the same day that Mia lie detected that 2nd time and I still think that lie detection was used on you.
But it doesn't hurt to be safe...

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I think Mia might have used her second on you. When she defended you she seemed certain you were 3p.

Also I was planning on lynching samlen today, but then he died. The fact he still hadn't claimed was odd. Although I was reluctant, because he said if you have a valuable role you shouldn't claim. (Or something along those lines) I figured he might be a town PR but then he never died until last night. But samlen is dead anyways so what i just said doesn't matter much.

As far as who to lynch tomorrow, I agree with ender/ooglie. Leaning a little towards ender though, I want him to at least claim.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Also, I have one more question for you.

Are you mafia?

I still feel like there's another mafia faction, considering Digi was the only one that said Sexy Mafia, but the others didn't even "part of Mafia" it just said mafia in their name. So I guess you can assume that they're all part of the Sexy mafia.

The only reason I'm still thinking that is if ender is like a GF, then maybe there is a second mafia.

I dont even think you really are mafia, I just want you to be truthful with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.