Room C Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Triple post:
I remember thinking, as a survivor point of view, maybe I could win with the mafia. Then they drop like flies. As long as I'm not dead I'm happy.

And what about the cult. Everyone seems to have forgotten about it. Maybe that's why the game isn't over yet. Unless duffie was like the only cult member, and when she and alpha died that was the end of the cult.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
If I was Mafia I wouldn't have asked you if you were Mafia last night and tried to make a deal to help save my own hide. :p
And I can't be Mafia, because like you said, Mia defend me and most likely lie-detected me and found out I was definitely third-party which probably helped in that defense, which was even said today.

So no, I'm not Mafia, I'm a third-party looking out for my own prospects.

And personally.. I have a little theory about the "Sexy" Mafia...
Who says "Sexy" even has to be another Mafia faction. I mean c'mon, there was Alpha who was the Sexiest Man alive, yourself whose the Sexy survivor, and then there's also digi who was apart of the Sexy mafioso...

Mayhaps you are lying to me.
Perhaps you three were apart of some sort of Tribunal like in Masquerade and are a secret vigilante group who are all sexy which is why you all have the "sexy" in your names.
Heh, who knows. ;)

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Triple post:
I remember thinking, as a survivor point of view, maybe I could win with the mafia. Then they drop like flies. As long as I'm not dead I'm happy.

And what about the cult. Everyone seems to have forgotten about it. Maybe that's why the game isn't over yet. Unless duffie was like the only cult member, and when she and alpha died that was the end of the cult.
You forget that we have no idea if the cult even exists. ^-^
Remember Sam's role in that he can virtually make any person the Mafia kill into whatever role they want.
Sure it's only a one-shot deal...

But it's also the most probable scenario.
Duffie had already claimed to be third-party, and the cult is a third-party faction traditionally.
All the Mafia had to do was kill Duffie, who people were already suspicious about already, have one of their own claim to be the one to have killed her off and mask as a "helpful" role (that being 77 who could kill/investigate cult), and thus basically have a person essentially "safe" for the rest of the game and having the town be extremely paranoid about the cult that they won't focus on killing Mafia, instead destroying themselves from within and weakening them to such a state fighting over "who is the cult" rather than the actual threat who controlled from the shadows, being the Mafia.

And since 77 turned out to be Mafia in the end we can safely say that hypothesis is essentially true.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Well, Alpha was the most Handsomest man alive, so your theory is wrong! (Good work Fruit, you got him!)

Also I never even thought of that (About the cult) I was trying to figure out who he would have used it on, and that one makes the most sense.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Well, Alpha was the most Handsomest man alive, so your theory is wrong! (Good work Fruit, you got him!)
Wow, how did I even miss that.
Whenever I went to check the name of the role I kept reading it as "Sexiest" not Handsome.

I blame the role description that says Alpha has to say how sexy they are that confused me.
I was too blinded by how sexy Alpha was to see the truth!

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Wow, how did I even miss that.
Whenever I went to check the name of the role I kept reading it as "Sexiest" not Handsome.
That doesn't matter though!
He still needs to claim how sexy he is. That is where the connection lies!
The idea behind the League of Sexy men and women between you, Alpha, and Digi, could still exist!

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Probably, but a better question is, where did Ooglie get it? o. O
And can it happen again? Is it apart of his role?
I guess we can say for certain Ooglie is anti-town at least and that Dancer isn't his actual role...

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Theres still that whole knife thing.
Eh. I still think the knife was probably made up. There were only 3 of us who gave out items, and Notty only claimed to have given out bombs (i recall he gave that night a bomb to ender?). I may look back since I don't really remember when items were given out and such... but it seems unlikely that a knife existed to begin with.

And even if it did exist, we don't know what it does (if it's even a knife, which is doubtful, it must have been some other item.

Idk.
We can give it another go at a lynch tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.