Not open for further replies.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
o-o
It's a good thing I specifically checked the mafia subforum otherwise I never would have known I had a nightchat o-0
O-O

Yes hi
Wh000000!!!!! took you long enough, I was starting to think gmk forgot to add other participants. These chats usually have 4 people each (at least based on past games) i wonder who the other two are (if we're in the same pattern)

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I didn't know I had a chat xD

Who knows, maybe it's just us.
one of the frequent patterns is one third party per room one mafia and two inno's. what do you think? I think even if we don't believe the old pattern it's still safe to assume this chat is compromised so don't share your role here quite yet...

I'm interested to know, however, what is your current strategy plan?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
considering we are room C I think it's safe to assume there's at least two other rooms, I.E. A and B. Additionally, I suspect there will also be a room D. We should ask ourselves, do we want to report this immediately tomorrow or keep it secret for a bit? personally I don't quite want *EVERYONE* to know yet. Though, that's largely because i don't want to give hunter reason to go nuts. he's been so crazy lately....

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I thought the denial was kind of implied.
I was more worried about why you would accuse/suspect me.
Tbh, just messing with you XD. I have no reason to suspect you were mafia just wanted to mess with you. I let it drag on because I was curious to see how you would respond. Anyway, talk to you later. I'm off for work.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I mean, it was ok... Turns out Ltin was town after all, which kinda sucks.

So is there anything we should discuss?
I mean, I guess we can talk about the inns or anyone suspicious or such.
I basically just woke up after the deadline passed so I'm still a bit groggy and still have to read the pages I missed from last night.

So, anything of note about the day that caught your eye?

Status
Not open for further replies.