Room C Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
On a scale on 5 to 14, how likely do you think he is to be mafia? o-o
I don't know.
I can say out of the list I made with all the claimed roles he was probably one of the only ones I didn't entirely believe (seeing as I already stated my trust of Notty/Ender as well as now believing in Caff's doctor claim after seeing she "saved herself" last night and there was only 1 kill so all kills had to be blocked or prevented in some way).
What about you? What are your thoughts on anyone and everyone?

And I just realized my dream about digi being Mafia was true. \o/
Now I just have to see if it was true about you, tim, also being secretly a Mafia or if a third-party wins. ;)

There's also that thing with 77 and catgirl, and what cat said before the deadline:
What I really want/need to say before having to leave is don't target me tonight. I'm expecting mafia at my door, and room A is going to get all the details. 'Course, you can still try to silence me while sacrificing a member, but we'll see how that goes...
seriously though don't. bad things will happen if you're town.
Weird.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
And I just realized my dream about digi being Mafia was true. \o/
Now I just have to see if it was true about you, tim, also being secretly a Mafia or if a third-party wins. ;)
Wait what . _.
You had a dream about digi being mafia?
And about me being mafia/third party?

I'm kind of confused xD

As for my thoughts, I don't really have many.
I believe Notty, for the most part.
By extension, Ender, as well as the fact that I agree with much of what he says.

As for Jivvi, I don't recall what specifically (at this moment, it's late) but something about his posts later in the day really set me off. I think there's a real possibility that he'll turn out to be mafia.

Kinda jumping from topic to topic here (it's late, forgive me) but fruit I'm really intrigued by your lack of night action, and would like to know more <insert emoticon here, couldn't find one that worked well enough>

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Wait what . _.
You had a dream about digi being mafia?
And about me being mafia/third party?

I'm kind of confused xD
I said this in my post today before the deadline:
I had a dream that tim and digi were both Mafia at the end of the game where they lost but a third-party won. Does that cbount as a reason? (of course not).
The same thing happened to me with Notty in Masq (although digi also ended up being Mafia in that dream when she was actually a town vampire...).

Whenever a Mafia season comes around I tend to have dreams about it.
...Which is weird.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh I didn't notice that.
I think that's really cool actually o-o

I hope that doesn't mean I die tonight or tomorrow and the cult will win D:

Though I'm seeing a pattern in your dreams: a mafia and a non mafia. ^-^

Also dreamer is a really sweet role.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Hi, i guess I can claim here. I am the Sexy Survivor ;)

I don't have to state how sexy I am every day , I just have to stay fabuloussssss.

If people start voting for me again, I'll probably claim in the thread. Also Tim who did you already watch.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Hi, i guess I can claim here. I am the Sexy Survivor ;)

I don't have to state how sexy I am every day , I just have to stay fabuloussssss.

If people start voting for me again, I'll probably claim in the thread. Also Tim who did you already watch.
digitalmez - Mafia member of the Sexy Mafiosi
Personally don't really know if I believe you.
So far, "Sexy," at least name-wise, hints at other possibilities...
I mean sure, Alpha may have had to state how sexy he was in the thread and "probe" but it didn't cross over to his name.
Sooooooooo.... yeah.

And I'll claim once I get to school. It's 4:30 and I need at least 30 more minutes of sleep pls. ty.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Actually I'm pretty sure her role name was something along the lines of "sexiest man in the world"
Nay, I always check first before I post. ;)
Alpha was this:
Most Handsome Person In The World(has to state how sexy he is once per day, can then make a person jealous of him, wins if half alive players are jealous of him
Does follow the theme of sexy that's in the game atm, but isn't stated in the name like digi or fruits does. Strange, isn't it? ;)

Anyways I guess I promised to claim once I got to go school.
I kind of already soft-claimed anyways back when you claimed tim/basically throughout the entire game so far.

I'm the Mysterious-Wishmaker.
My job is to keep as many third-parties alive as possible to reach the conclusion of the game.(3)
To try and keep them alive, I grant "wishes" (basically I just give players new abilities like lynch immunity or immunity to night kills or make them become a cop or other skills, whatever).

So many have died already though. ;-;

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Trust me JK
I am fabulous.
Too sexy for the sexy mafia.
(Plus her role name was mafia member, part of the sexy mafia)
On another note, I was so glad evidence on Digi was brought forward. I started to realize I really didn't have anything backing my lynch.
Also I feel like there are a lot of 3p this game. But with a lot dead already, Tim, Notty and I could be the only 3p left for all we know. (With 2 mafia factions, a cult (do they count as 3p?) plus however many town members there are)

I am just writing what I'm thinking right now. To sum that last bit, it seems like there are a lot of 3p living, but there might be less 3p than I personally feel like are alive.
/ramble

Status
Not open for further replies.