Survivor Paulet

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Congratulations Final 3!!

@raxo2222
@Faliara
@nitasu987

You have done what the others couldn't do. Which is surviving and getting this far.

Now, listen carefully. You three will now write a Final Statement. You can say whatever you wish. Your ojective is to try and convince the Jury Members to vote for you in order to win. And say why you deserve to win Survivor Paulet.​

The Jury:

Superstein
Toiletprincess
xXxFruitNinjaxXx
Myusername22
Stretford01
Nottykitten
77_is_the_best

Write it in a PM and send it to me. DO NOT POST IT. I will post them for the Jury to read them when I have the three statements.

The entire game you guys have had all the power but now all the power shifts to the Jury hands.

• Winner
Reactions: nitasu987 and Notme

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Raxo's Final Statement:

Dear Jury, it all started, when I said "yes" to Nottykitten.
Me, Nottykitten, David, Fruitninja and ooglie meant to be top 5.
David was voted out quickly - so it became Top Four.
Then Ooglie lost interest, and I had FULL control over whole game.
Then Nottykitten got voted out - yeah some... miscalculation happened.
For a while I was thinking about top 3 as me, Fruitninja and someone, who remained in game.
Then I suddenly changed my mind - instead of them I wanted Nitasu and Faliara in top 3.
Yes I almost lost game by that. Supersteins banhammer apparently doesn't work in cold climate.
Also Good Game!​

Nitasu's Final Statement:

Well, hiya Jury! First off, I wanna say that this has been a really good game, and as someone who's such a self-proclaimed Survivor Nerd, that's pretty awesome! As far as my biggest moves in this game, one of them was to align with Raxo and Jivvi from the start. I knew that Jivvi was unpredictable but decided to keep him in for the numbers advantage, and from there Raxo and I led our tribe to... well.... not a lot of wins. But once I got switched over to Fimbori, we ended our slump due to my Superhero Idea and we won a few more challenges after that. All the while, we maintained our large alliance. I also consider my biggest achievement to be winning many individual challenges especially the last 2 (the Invention challenge and the Final Immunity Challenge). My strategy was to let Raxo do all of the dirty work and be the commander, while I do a lot of the challenge work and keep our alliance out of the danger zone since we had a massive majority.

Thanks for a great game, and hopefully you'll not be bitter jurors.​

Faliara's Final Statement:

The truth? I completely bullshitted my way throughout this entire game.
... Okay, not really.
Truthfully, I never expected to get this far on my second game. ... But I did. I felt like as if I was manipulating everyone, because people seemed to want to avoid voting me. ... The most weirdest thing is I don't even know what I did. When I say 'bullshitted', I mean entering this blindly, not actually making any plans for what to do. I entered for fun; and I did, so even if I don't win, that's enough for me. I never used my immunity throughout the entire game. Seems it actually saved my butt on the last challenge. ... And I never went into the danger zone even once, that's rather cool. xD I wouldn't mind if you vote Raxo or Nita (especially Rax) as it's your decision. I wouldn't mind if you vote for me either, for even after this statement, I think there will still be a few who'd vouch for me, possibly Toilet or someone else. And one last shout-out to Toilet and Raxo, who I put my trust in for the entirety of this game. And... Well... Thank you for playing with me.

------------------

There you go Jury! Now is the time for all of you to ask questions to them if you want.
For the ones that don't know: You usually ask any kind of questions to the final 3. For example: "Why should I vote for you if you betrayed me?"
Questions usually help you make up your mind about who you're voting for.

Also, you'll be sending me the name of the Survivor (Either Raxo, Nitasu or Faliara) that you wish to see as the winner of this season.

BUT DON'T SEND YOUR VOTE YET!! NOR SAY WHO YOU'RE VOTING FOR IN THE THREAD!

First we'll give time for you guys to ask questions.

Post your question in this same thread for the finalists to answer.

Jury:

@superstein
@Toiletprincess
@xXxFruitNinjaxXx
@myusername22
@Stretford01
@Nottykitten
@77_is_the_best

You can ask now.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
"Why should I vote for you if you betrayed me?"​
@raxo2222

Here's what happened. From your point of view you could have easely won together with fruit and nitasu. All you had to do was keep quiet about it. But instead you chose to ditch Fruit and take faliara in with you. Which sounds like first-class betrayal to me.

From Nitasu's point of view, he also ditched Fruit for Faliara or atleast did nothing to stop it =c.

From Faliara's point of view, wooooo a ticked to the final three whynot.

So Nitasu and Raxo, why exactly did you betray Fruit when you could of easely went to the final 3 with him.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
@raxo2222

Here's what happened. From your point of view you could have easely won together with fruit and nitasu. All you had to do was keep quiet about it. But instead you chose to ditch Fruit and take faliara in with you. Which sounds like first-class betrayal to me.

From Nitasu's point of view, he also ditched Fruit for Faliara or atleast did nothing to stop it =c.

From Faliara's point of view, wooooo a ticked to the final three whynot.

So Nitasu and Raxo, why exactly did you betray Fruit when you could of easely went to the final 3 with him.
Well... I just wanted to test my leader powers alone - if I manage to bring 2 members, that I like, to the end.
So yeah, it worked.
Also you got voted out :(

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I feel like raxo was manipulating everyone for the entire time, as he held alliances with everyone which gained them all to trust him.

Why should I vote for you?
@raxo2222
yus - I was doing dirty work for Notty and Fruit :D

You should vote for me, as I managed the alliances in such way, that they didn't see each other till very end :)