The Doomed Cruise - Game [OVER AND OUT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I keep my vote on ansoro. I think he's the most likely person to be mafia right now, especially with the whole Serial Killer thing and lying to all of us.

But I'm a passenger :c But of course you don't care about that since I think you are mafia. And I already explained the SK situation. I actually voted for Shiny at first. But then I unvoted. Since that's when I had the idea of claiming my Paranoid Cop role and using it as an excuse to vote you out since I was afraid you were going to lynch me since I started all those accusations about you.

Now, this is what I think about Storm and Jivvi's death. I think they got killed simply because they were easy targets and they weren't against me. Jivvi even was like in my side. But I think Mafia left me live because he/she/they (No idea how many mafia there can be left) mafia knew I was going to be blamed for next voting for all the role changing and "lying". So of course they didn't killed Defiant, Sploorky, Omar, Vatumok and Oak. Since those 5 are the ones more suspicious of me at the moment.

Alpha, I think you did not killed me last night because you knew if I was gonna get killed you would've probably had a target on your back since I called you out so many times.
But instead you were clever enough to leave me for this round and make everyoone to vote for me and make it seem like a group effort to get me out instead of just you.

(This is just me assuming if Alpha is Mafia)

I swear that if I'm right the entire time about all of this I'm just gonna dance all over my house like an insane person.

• Haha
Reactions: Faliara

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Since I'll get my last lynch at any moment I want to try and guess Mafia's next move.

He/She/They probably won't go after HihihilolHi. They will leave him. Since he's probably the next one to go for being too quiet. So that will be easy for them. That will be another passenger gone. (Yes, I believe Hihihilolhi is town). hihihilolHI you need to talk buddy! Or else you'll be in trouble.

So they will probably go for Digital and/or Cooliorules. Since those two are not quite suspicous of Hihihilolhi.

OR since I'm already gone they will now happily go for either Sploorky, Oak, Defiant, Vatumok or Omar since they're threats to Mafia and they no longer need them anymore. (Yes, even if they are all against me I think they're not mafia).

(This is just my prediction about the game)

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Digi about the me working with sploorky, I honestly feel he is mafia.
I feel Ansoro is town, he doesn't.
I know, this isn't sound proof but it's the truth. I don't trust him at all.
But by that reasoning, you should be naturally suspicious of everyone else who voted for him, and not all of them can be mafia.

That also brings me to Defiant, he's been flying under the radar after all the mess concerned with me and him.
I actually feel that Defiant and Sploorky are working together.
This is mainly hunch, so I'm not going to vote.
And this will probably further the fact that you think we're working together, but I'm just wondering/speaking out loud...defiant's been contributing the entire game. That's not flying under the radar. Wouldn't it be sort of...impossible to fly under the radar and be active? Doesn't everyone strive to be thought of as innocent in this game, no matter what their roles are? You show your innocence by posting and being an asset to the town, I don't see how that makes you more guilty.

And sorry, but I just can't take any claims against me on a serious note if there is no proof behind it, at least outline the posts where you feel I express mafia like qualities.
I think the quoting is a bit.. Derped?
Anyway, I just went through and realised that he actually is posting, I was used to his role play. My bad, sorry.
And as I said, this is mainly just a hunch. Just wanted to put it out in the open

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Digi about the me working with sploorky, I honestly feel he is mafia.
I feel Ansoro is town, he doesn't.
I know, this isn't sound proof but it's the truth. I don't trust him at all.
But by that reasoning, you should be naturally suspicious of everyone else who voted for him, and not all of them can be mafia.

That also brings me to Defiant, he's been flying under the radar after all the mess concerned with me and him.
I actually feel that Defiant and Sploorky are working together.
This is mainly hunch, so I'm not going to vote.
And this will probably further the fact that you think we're working together, but I'm just wondering/speaking out loud...defiant's been contributing the entire game. That's not flying under the radar. Wouldn't it be sort of...impossible to fly under the radar and be active? Doesn't everyone strive to be thought of as innocent in this game, no matter what their roles are? You show your innocence by posting and being an asset to the town, I don't see how that makes you more guilty.

And sorry, but I just can't take any claims against me on a serious note if there is no proof behind it, at least outline the posts where you feel I express mafia like qualities.
I think the quoting is a bit.. Derped?
Anyway, I just went through and realised that he actually is posting, I was used to his role play. My bad, sorry.
And as I said, this is mainly just a hunch. Just wanted to put it out in the open
And sorry for the triple post
The second line in the first quote, I don't even know what I was saying ;_;

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Sorry for people reading this I really should think if there's anything to add before posting xD
How would you be mafia, Sploorky, if Ansoro is town! You two have no proper relation apart from the fact that you don't believe his claim, re claim, and re re claim.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
People hold up, Ansoro can you explain why they'd go for me or Digi? Doesn't make sense to me. May have missed a word or two, in school at the moment.

Sure thing! Okay, let me see if I can explain myself better.

The only reason Mafia didn't killed me last night was because they knew if they left me one more round everyone was going to vote me out. (Thanks to all the role switching I did). So that was going to bring all the attention to me and not to them.

Okay, if that's there plan from now on then who's the next one in the chopping block? Probably you or Digital. Why? Well, if I'm right, and Alpha is mafia, then he's going for Digital because she also thinks Alpha may be mafia. And I say it might be you because you are kind of an easy target? Or because you haven't mention Hihihilolhi as threat to this game.

Which I believe Hihihilolhi won't get lynched for the same reason as mine. He will bring all the attention to him for the next day and not to the mafia.
So mafia wants to keep people who will vote for Hihihilolhi (Which Vatu and Sploorky may be willling to do that since they've mentioned the idea about votingg out Hihihilolhi for being too quiet).

But again, Mafia can do this or can do the exact same opposite of what I'm saying right now to just confuse everyone.
But again, this is just ME thinking about how things might go.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Well I'll just state my investigations thus far
Night 1: Defiant_Blob: No Result
Night 3: Sploorky: No Result
I also want to point this out for people to remember. Hype investigated Defiant and Sploorky. No results. I believe those two are definitely town members. Just some info for you all moving forward.
Just going to point out that only one mafia member attacks at night and if I were mafia I would have 112 killing people. I don't see this as clearing them at all.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I also want to point this out for people to remember. Hype investigated Defiant and Sploorky. No results. I believe those two are definitely town members. Just some info for you all moving forward.
Just going to point out that only one mafia member attacks at night and if I were mafia I would have 112 killing people. I don't see this as clearing them at all.

Yeah I just found Hype's role. Nevermind then. But I do think Defiant is a town member.

But wait. Only one mafia member can attack? I thought every single mafia could kill someone.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Whew ok back. I am claiming the role of passenger tracker,its an investigation role that I choose who I want to investigate and my friend, GmK tells me the name of who that person targeted the previous night. Its not a great role IMO, might lead to confusion and what not but I have some juicy information.
Hype isn't told whether the person he investigated is Mafia or not. He is only told if the investigated person targeted someone. This eventually lead to Notty's demise.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Whew ok back. I am claiming the role of passenger tracker,its an investigation role that I choose who I want to investigate and my friend, GmK tells me the name of who that person targeted the previous night. Its not a great role IMO, might lead to confusion and what not but I have some juicy information.
Hype isn't told whether the person he investigated is Mafia or not. He is only told if the investigated person targeted someone. This eventually lead to Notty's demise.

Yeah. Didn't read his role until now. Thank you!

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Well unless there's someone else who believes ansoro's guilt, he won't be dead when he wakes up. I believe that's he is innocent, so I won't be voting him.
I won't be abstaining, either as that will higher his chances as dead when he wakes up. Most likely won't be voting this day.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
///VOOOOOTECOUNNNNNT///

Players needed to lynch: 6
Players needed to no-lynch: 5

ansoro2112 - 5 - Old_Man_Oak_63, Alpha102, Sploorky, Vatumok, Omar_Sales (L-1)
Alpha102 - 1 - ansoro2112 (L-5)

Players not voting: hihihiLolHI, cooliorules, digitalmez, 77_is_the_best, Defiant_Blob

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
So unless hihihiLolHI wants to contribute :x, I guess myself and Defiant are the deciding votes for today. And Defiant retracted his vote for a random unspecified reason which kinda leaves me with the deciding vote. I'll just be plain and honest: I don't really want to be the person in this position :c, I was in this position once in one of prizyms games when I was the mayor and I had to pick between balloon and jkang. It wasn't fun at all when the whole game was on my shoulders. I feel this way now, even if it's probably not the end of the game if I choose incorrectly and even if the decision isn't as urgent because there are still another 10 of us that could be mafia. I am just not the type of player to make these decisions.

For:
  • Claimed Passenger.
  • Trying to work out mafia ploy with the 112, prizym thing.
  • His suspicions seem relatively genuine, I can see how he would think Alpha and myself to be guilty.

Against:
  • Made up a fake role to try to manipulate the rest of us into lynching a hunch.
  • Been quiet in the game up until now.
  • If we want to go back to this prizym/112 thing. Who's to say that you doing all this claiming and targeting Alpha is part of the plan as well?
There's probably loads more points for both sides but the tipping point for me was when you claimed an inspector role just so you could lynch Alpha. The more I think about this, the more I think your a 3rd party, like a lyncher for example. Although I am very hesitant in killing anyone, you have played this interestingly, not sure if you played it good or bad but definitely different. You have been quiet for the most of the game up until now which leads me more to think that you were waiting for the right time to get Alpha lynched. I think your the lyncher.

vote Ansoro2112

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
~~~
The heat, the relentless sun, the lack of proper food and water, the tension - it was getting to everyone. Some even started phantasising about seeing icebergs - a definite sign of starting hallucinations.​
Like in a feverish dream it was decided to throw the person that seemed scizophrenic and not sure about what he actually is over board. Better safe than sorry seems to be the new motive...​
~~~
ansoro2112 - Passenger - has been lynched.
Code:
[I]Players needed to lynch[/I]: 6
[I]Players needed to no-lynch[/I]: 5

[B]ansoro2112[/B] - 6 - Old_Man_Oak_63, Alpha102, Sploorky, Vatumok, Omar_Sales, 77_is_the_best (L-0)
[B]Alpha102[/B] - 1 - ansoro2112 (L-5)

[B]Players not voting[/B]: hihihiLolHI, cooliorules, digitalmez, Defiant_Blob
End of Day 6 - Start of Night 7.
MafiaPlayer​
All Power Roles, please submit your actions to me in your PM. Even if you don't plan on using one, send me a simple "none".
Thread will reopen once all nightly actions are over.​
Good night - and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.