The Doomed Cruise - Game [OVER AND OUT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Alpha, I never said all of you (three roomates) were suspicious, I just said that you MAY be mafia and all saying that so there is some sort of justification.
And 77 I'm highly interested for this, I don't really trust you at all.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Alpha, I never said all of you (three roomates) were suspicious, I just said that you MAY be mafia and all saying that so there is some sort of justification.
And 77 I'm highly interested for this, I don't really trust you at all.
And Omar (derpy ordering, hush) I won't disappoint you

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
VRISKA: I'm soooooooo glad that killing no one provided us all this useful information!!!!!!!!

THE BOuLDER thinks you should word what you say a lot more carefully.

Anyway, im getting tired of typing THE BOuLDER before every sentence so im gonna just type plainly for serious matters.

First of all there is plenty of information we can gather from one death. I'm sure if King Howard was mafia he wouldn't be near reckless enough to kill the only person to be suspicious of him on night one, so im not saying he's innocent, im just pushing him out of the box right now. Also if any information about mars, including possible interactions he made at night, possible roommates, or perhaps anything else i would say so now.

Next point is about Defiant_Blob. You played hyper aggressive on the first day throwing suspicions out at random players, for "seemingly" justified reasons, however the way your going on about your aggression is what gets to me. There are ways to play mafia aggressively to lynch mafia fast, but your being aggressive in a whole different way.

The way your showing aggression feels like you are trying to create chaos among players. Your throwing accusations around between different, active posting parties. This causes people to point the finger at said parties and overall turns the townspeople against each other. Not something a towns person would want to do typically?

Next off you are jumping on to lynch anyone, it doesn't even seem like you care who. You just want to see bloodshed, you want to see someone die. You are at the top of my list right now for possible mafia, and i think others should be cautious of you too. Oh, and role playing as an aggressive character is not an excuse for the style of aggression you took

Lets see how you respond to this

-BOuLDER
How would he know about roommates at that stage (only page 15) if he wasn't one?

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if he's played before, but he may have played (other seasons, other places, idk) before, and know about the alignment or roommates. I don't know, I'm just sorta guessing here, but that still doesn't fully prove you, at all.
I saw somewhere, that the people within the rooms don't know each others roles.
It may just be me, but that could mean that you are still anti-town. Even so, this mean that Alpha, Omar and omo, are still not fully cleared. I'm not saying that they're anti-town, but it's a possibility.
I'm suspicious of 77, but will hold off for the vote for a little longer

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I'm not sure if he's played before, but he may have played (other seasons, other places, idk) before, and know about the alignment or roommates. I don't know, I'm just sorta guessing here, but that still doesn't fully prove you, at all.
Can confirm here, there have been no roommates or anything like roommates in a forum mafia game before this one. To my knowledge, I think it's an original concept, I don't see it being used on mafia playing sites and etc.
Yeah ^, I have played all Blocktopia Mafia except for season 1, the irc mafia and a little bit of epicmafia however this is the first time I have come across roommates as well. I can't do anything other than knowing how the roommate role works or knowing that the names are 'Room 'Random Number'. I have also kind of proven that there is indeed a second room and that one of the people I have said to be in said room with is the person that slipped into revealing that he knows something about roommates, which I can't think of another theory that he knows about roommates without being one. It has also come to my attention that there is a second killer each night even since Shiny died. That means at LEAST 2 of us is lying.
Lets assume that Sploorky and Vatu are telling the truth about their roles. The rest of us have ALL claimed some variant of a normal passenger.

hihihiLolHI: Passenger.
Coolio: Passenger.
Myself: Passenger Roommate.
Oak: Passenger Roommate.
Omar: Passsenger Roommate.
Alpha: 1 Time Lucky Passenger Roommate.

I think... that two of these people are lying. And that puts us at 1/3 chance of lynching one of the lying people if there is one mafia left, if there's two mafia left that's 1/2 chance. That's pretty good odds for mafia. So I am going to go ahead and vote for hihihiLolHI because he has been silent the whole game, letting all the more active people kill themselves off. He has stayed in the shadows for too long.

Vote hihihiLolHI

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
I'm not being targeted at night, because the mafia thinks they will have an easy lynch with me because of my lack of activity. They're probably right. So in all likelihood, here it comes cautios. (Also if coolio bandwagons I would be infinitely more suspicious).

I think... that two of these people are lying. And that puts us at 1/3 chance of lynching one of the lying people if there is one mafia left, if there's two mafia left that's 1/2 chance. That's pretty good odds for mafia.

I do partly agree with this. So following that logic, for now I'll

vote cooliorules

since I know I'm passenger :p

Also, could I get a complete rehash of all the players alive and their claims?

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
hihihilolHI: Passenger.
Myself: Passenger Roommate.
Alpha: 1 Time Lucky Passenger Roommate. (2 hits at night).
Sploorky: Hunter (last person to vote for him in a lynch dies too).
Vatumok: Jack of all trades. (Can use a Doctor, Investigation and a roleblock according to him. I believe he still has a kill up his sleeve for desperate measures closer to the end).

• Thank You
Reactions: hihihilolHI

Sploorky

Reaction score
hihihilolHI For you:
hihihiLolHI: Passenger.
77_is_the_best Passenger Roommate.
Alpha: 1 Time Lucky Passenger Roommate.
Sploorky: Hunter
Vatumok: Jack of All Trades

Both hihihi and coolio have legitimate claims against them, and I'm partially inclined to believe either, as it's logical for either to be true. Is it the vocal one, who hops onto bandwagons and agrees with those who later turn out to be mafia? Is it the quiet one, who has flown under the radar, avoiding suspicion as we rip each other apart? Or is it someone else, playing us all as fools?

Dramatic post aside, I echo 77's concerns of there being a serial killer or, possibly, a desperate vigilante who doesn't want to give their real role. I feel, at this stage, we have a very good chance of hitting someone anti-town if we vote, but I don't like thinking like that, because it leads to overconfidence.

My vote right now is undecided. I remain trustworthy of vatu and alpha, because of their actions feeling very townie. Strangely, I feel the same for omar to a much lesser extent(maybe due in part that he thinks I am mafia). Not ruling them out, of course, just think they are the most genuine people here.

Undecided, will vote when I make a decision.

• Thank You
Reactions: hihihilolHI

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
All right thanks. So I think we can pass suspicion over all the roommates, since having all 4 of them be mafia this late would be highly unlikely. Sploorky's claim makes me really suspicious, but as somebody else pointed out, why would he jeopardize his position if he was mafia?

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is, a really tough one to call, however with limited time available to us, I've come to a decision. Looking back at posts right at the start of the game, especially the ones made by defiant blob (who was town btw) well, we all know blob's style, he initially voted cooliorules hoping for a reaction, thing is he got a reaction didn't he. There was a large upheaval against him, and he got put into a position where he couldn't do anything without being considered suspicious. So I'm thinking that perhaps cooliorules is one of the last mafia, she has had plenty of interactions with prizyms and other mafia and also seems to bandwagon every vote or major suspicion.
vote cooliorules

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Okay well I'm going to say that you've made a bad decision,t Jose who have voted. You're going to be a. Town player down and this may be the deciding vote.
I feel 77 is mafia. Just because your roommate doesn't mean your mafia, if I understand correctly.
Those who have voted, please just look it at more carefully. I can be persuaded by anyone, I give in easily, and I am a passenger. I have nothing to do but read and vote.
I'm going so in case this is my last vote, aurevoir.
vote 77_is_the_best

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Yeah sorry. I've been really busy. Been keeping up with the thread but never made the time to post. I still suspect cooli on account that even though she posts so much, she has never taken up a strong opinion against someone or stuck out, and has always gone with the bandwagon (as far as I can see).
See what happens when you try to have a strong opinion on someone? You just get lunched yourself. Just saying.

I want to explain my vote a little further.
77, after reading last season (I believe he was in that) he talked more then he did this season, and I think that he ended up being town. So why so quiet this season? He's been flying under the radar a lot more then most of us have actually noticed, the attention was pulled to the players who hadn't talked virtually at all. So maybe 77 was trying to talk a little bit, but not enough to spill anything he may know. Of course, this is all possibility, but I feel very strongly about this and won't go down without a fight.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
I explained why I trusted coolio and I'm sticking to it.

As for 77 the fact that infernofox said the roommates part might mean:
-He had roommate(s), not necesarily 77
-He somehow knew about roommates
-If 77 is indeed his roommate this doesn't mean he's not mafia

I'm taking my chances here as I said I feel he's been trying to stay off the radar

vote 77_is_the_best

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I understand your votes, I guess I would vote for myself if I was in your position however I am a passenger roommate even though I can't particularly prove it. I can't possibly say anything else to prove myself so it's up to you guys.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
To me it seems like you're giving up. Why not try? Like, I've tried to convince that my passenger claim is true (which it is) and even though they aren't believing it, I'm at least trying.
Well, my vote stays.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
///VOOOOOTECOUNNNNNT///

Players needed to lynch: 5
Players needed to no-lynch: 4

hihihilolHI - 1 - 77_is_the_best (L-4)
cooliorules - 3 - hihihilolHI, Alpha102, Old_Man_Oak_63, (L-2)
77_is_the_best - 2 - cooliorules, Omar_Sales (L-3)

Players not voting: Sploorky, Vatumok,

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
This most likely won't happen but;
If Sploorky and Vatumok both voted for someone that wasn't me, and everyone had voted, then would he lynch go to whoever has highest votes against them? GmK
I see this being a possibility today, and am curious as to what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.