The Doomed Cruise - Game [OVER AND OUT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
~~~
Everybody knew - the endgame was getting closer, there was no way that this cruise would be going on for many more days.
Nobody was really able to sleep, seeing how every moment you could get killed by the evil that loomed at night, hungry for the gold and final victory.
In a matter of minutes two loud screams could be heard. Everybody jumped out of their beds and scrambled together...only to see that Vriska, known for her passive-aggressiveness, was on the floor with her guts torn out. A few meters over, digitalmez layed in a big puddle of her own blood.
Not everyone seemed to be fully devastated by this discovery though...
~~~
End of Night 7
digitalmez - Passenger - was killed
Defiant_Blob - Passenger - was killed
~~~
Start of Day 7
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to nolynch.
MafiaPlayer​
(Remember, a current list of all alive / dead - and when they were killed - can be found here http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/the-doomed-cruise-game-day-5.13533/#post-234926 )​

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
I'm still suspicious of Vatumok, the JOAT's core is inspect, protect, kill and roleblock and the fact that one of them is missing comes out as really weird.

Also the possibility that he might not even be the JOAT if he did the same as prizyms, since not of his actions are confirmed.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Vatumok and Omar both bring up good points, imo. I feel that even after multiple taggings of (yes, I'm tagging again) hihihilolHI still hasn't said anything.

Then, Omar has the point that, Vatu could have just made up these alligations.
JoAT can be mafia, so I think that's who I'm going to be voting, better safe then sorry, right?

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
Yeah sorry. I've been really busy. Been keeping up with the thread but never made the time to post. I still suspect cooli on account that even though she posts so much, she has never taken up a strong opinion against someone or stuck out, and has always gone with the bandwagon (as far as I can see).

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I've been sitting here, literally half an hour, trying to figure out what to say, in reply to that. I don't really have anything I can say, apart from revealing my role, which I shan't to unless absolutely needed.

Sploorky

Reaction score
I'm a little scared too, tbh. You can make up the craziest roles, and pass it off as being true, meaning we wouldn't have any indication of who's lying about their role(which is what mass claiming is done for anyways). I'd expect we'd just have a lot of villagers and some made up roles that can't do much in this game(like retaliation lyncher or something). Soooo bit more risk than reward imo.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
I think it'd be a good idea, if someone's role is fake, they'll eventually mess up even in the tiniest bit and be found out (I'll be relentless ;] )
If no one's gonna start I'll do it,
I'm a Passenger Roommate
Alpha and OMO are my living roommates (RIP Ooglie) and they can confirm that we're indeed roommates, though it's up to you to believe if I'm passenger or not.
(This does not mean we're allied in any way, but we can talk between each other at nights)

Regarding whatHihihilolhi said, even if he's been inactive has brought up a good point which I had in my mind and stated it at some point during Day 4/5. Cooliorules tends to only agree with people and not give strong opinions on people, instead jumping on the bandwagon. Though let's see what she has to say first.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I have to believe what others say, and go all with bandwagons, because I am a Passenger
I have nothing to do, I'm just sort of there. Lynch me if you want, all it will be is Passenger.

I've tried my best to asset the team, but seeing all I have to go of is what people say in the chat, it's been quite hard. Along with hat, it's my first season so I'm not the best at knowing. How mafia act (or town/3rd party)
Well, that's my part to the mass claim.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Alright, so I guess we're doing this. As much as I feel these don't work out too well in closed setup games, buut lets go on ahead...

I've already left a subtle hint towards my role ;)

I'd expect we'd just have a lot of villagers and some made up roles that can't do much in this game(like retaliation lyncher or something)
As suspicious as that makes me sound now, well...that's me. Not made up though xD

I am a Hunter. If I get lynched, I shoot the last person who voted for me, instantly killing them. To clarify, it's a modified version of the epicmafia role(http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Hunter). There, you could pick the person you could kill, but here, not being automated and quick like epicmafia, can only do it for the last person who votes for me.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Alright, so I guess we're doing this. As much as I feel these don't work out too well in closed setup games, buut lets go on ahead...

I'd expect we'd just have a lot of villagers and some made up roles that can't do much in this game(like retaliation lyncher or something)
As suspicious as that makes me sound now, well...that's me. Not made up though xD

I am a Hunter. If I get lynched, I shoot the last person who voted for me, instantly killing them. To clarify, it's a modified version of the epicmafia role(http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Hunter). There, you could pick the person you could kill, but here, not being automated and quick like epicmafia, can only do it for the last person who votes for me.
I was going to say "let's get all the townies to vote you then hopefully a mafia will be last" but realised the flaw.
Okay well, I think that we should leave that be for a while... Hrmm... how about you other people? Sploorky, Omar and I have claimed. Anyone else want to?

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm

I don't trust this claim at all, because of the fact that there's no need to modify the Hunter when there's a role that actually lynches the hammer (last) voter, and that is the super saint which is even the same alignment as Hunter so that makes me doubt even more if this role is actually in the game. Also the fact that I don't see why it'd be changed because it's not so quick, this has never been intended to be a quick game and the time it'd take to decide who to kill when lynched wouldn't make much of a difference at all. So indeed, claiming can help weed out who's lying.

This trick was pretty cheap though, instilling fear to avoid being voted but I'm willing to take a risk here and if people are gonna vote for Sploorky I offer to be the last since I'm pretty much sure he's lying.

Sploorky

Reaction score

I don't trust this claim at all, because of the fact that there's no need to modify the Hunter when there's a role that actually lynches the hammer (last) voter, and that is the super saint which is even the same alignment as Hunter so that makes me doubt even more if this role is actually in the game. Also the fact that I don't see why it'd be changed because it's not so quick, this has never been intended to be a quick game and the time it'd take to decide who to kill when lynched wouldn't make much of a difference at all. So indeed, claiming can help weed out who's lying.

This trick was pretty cheap though, instilling fear to avoid being voted but I'm willing to take a risk here and if people are gonna vote for Sploorky I offer to be the last since I'm pretty much sure he's lying.
Hunter is an epic mafia name, super saint is used in other setups outside of EM. I don't know where GmK got the role names/ideas from, but if he got it from Epic Mafia, this would be what he'd have found.

What I mean by automated and quick is---in EpicMafia, IRC mafia, etc, you get lynched and then you can type in who you want to kill and kill them instantly. You can't do that in forum mafia, and I assume the role was changed because of it.

Why would I claim a role that screams "I am invincible" if I was mafia? I even mention I look suspicious because of it.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
To be fair each host has a different style. I used the same name Hunter in the Season 7 Signup thread, but it was for a different purpose. That role never ended up being used in the season though for balance reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.