Xbox One v. PS4

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Chill, that's saying everyone who purchases the xbox one is ridiculous and essentially betrays their fellow gamers. It's almost as if it's getting personal, which I don't like. Attacking Microsoft is one thing, but attacking the people who buy a game console is something else. I'm a bit surprised you decided to make that generalization, considering a number of people will buy it, including me.

Everyone has different views on things in the internet, and generalizations like that are why I rarely get involved in topics that can get controversal. I was planning on staying out after my first couple posts, but then I felt the need to clear something up for some reason. Getting dislikes is also rather odd, because I thought this was a thread to express our opinions and share facts without getting personal. Disagree is different, as I see that as a respectful notion, hence the neutral rating. But a negative rating for an opinion and perspective? Really?

Regardless, I plan on purchasing the Xbox One eventually, and that this topic allows for a little support on Microsoft's side. It is called Xbox One v. PS4. I'm not trying to win anything, because obviously the PS4 has way more supporters. I just like throwing my perspective out there.
I'm not personally attacking you at all, just to clear that up. I have not negatively rated any opinions or posts on this thread. I am not trying to 'win' anything either.

What I'm saying is I care for the industry as a whole, not just one console at a time; I'm looking at what the future has in store for the gaming industry which is taking a pretty huge turn towards the social aspect (Netflix, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)

I'm encouraging others to do some research on the Xbox One and what buying it can potentially do to the consumer-aspect of the gaming industry. I have always been a huge Microsoft fan and loved the death out of my 360; I just can't stand that they seemingly have turned a blind eye to their customers.

So, I propose you this - you have supported this company for a long time, as have I. Doesn't it feel a little weird to see SO many people tell the company that they're doing something wrong only to see the company ignore them? I feel a little angered that a company I've sunk a bunch of money into is pretending its customers don't exist. It basically boils down to a respect issue.

EDIT: Amen, Araidian. I couldn't have said it better myself.

• Agree
Reactions: Superchops

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I must point out that the 20 years idea is a hypothetical, and hasnt happened yet. At that point anything can happen, Microsoft could release a DRM-free Xbox Two with backwards compatibility, they could remove the 24-hour time limit, or you could be exactly right.

We just don't know what will happen. I prefer to be optimistic, which is probably why I got bombarded with those ratings earlier in the thread.

Reactions: JKangaroo

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
The thing people don't realize is when they support the Xbox One, they support the death of gaming as we know it. If we head down this trail, eventually used games will be nonexistent as will offline gaming (which is absolutely ridiculous).
How about we not support this terribly controversial and terrible attitude of "GAMING AS WE KNOW IT IS DEAD".
Seriously, its silly and idiotic and normally completely false.
No, supporting this will not be the end of gaming, and if your thinking this, get it out of your head, because you are essentially biasing yourself into a single-mindset and a single-market, and that in itself is NOT good for the market, because it discourages competition. (plus, its rather silly).

Personally, I'm probably picking up neither of the consoles, because consoles gaming never really interests me and I don't entirely like sitting back on a couch playing games, however...

Yes, the Used-games thing is currently a big deal, and yet--- How long will that last.
I--- actually haven't bothered with a Used-game since probably the age of 5 when I bought the Sly Cooper series on the PS2.
As we have been seeing in recent years, the trend shows digital gaming joining on the rise, and retail slowly dissolving, with the majority of their sales from used games.
I use Steam, GOG, GamersGate, and just any source online if its accessible or has games I would like to buy.
Retail is slowly going bankrupt, and unless a major shift goes back to the old days of getting games on the shelf (which is much more expensive), then this will be slowly dying.
So, obviously yes, Used-Games will essentially be nonexistence in the near future, at least, from the majority of people are predicting.

It's not "Used-Games," that would really be the topic, its rather, the topic of allowing you to give games to friends and whatnot, not purely the "used-game" market.
That is the topic worth discussing.

Now, personally, I really, REALLY hope the XBO does well for itself, because really, it has, as of E3, more exclusives then PS4 does (because in both conferences they used "exclusive" as "multi-platform").
What do you want from a Console?: Games, obviously.
Now, if I do decide to get a console, I would go for a console that actually has games I want, because really, that is the point of gaming which is to have fun.
I will buy the system that has the games I would rather play, and I'm certain that will be the case for the majority of gamers.

Consoles will have problems no matter whom it is.
Just choose the one YOU want, and not what these silly, controversial, and fairly BIASED and INFLUENCED (because, you ARE indeed being influenced whether you know it or not, because, seeing as many, MANY people are trending toward PS4, obviously you are going to have a bloody larger pool of people supporting you) posts are stating.

Ugh.
Reading these last few posts on this page of this thread is painful to read.

Chillingworth

Reaction score
The thing people don't realize is when they support the Xbox One, they support the death of gaming as we know it. If we head down this trail, eventually used games will be nonexistent as will offline gaming (which is absolutely ridiculous).
How about we not support this terribly controversial and terrible attitude of "GAMING AS WE KNOW IT IS DEAD".
No, supporting this will not be the end of gaming, and if your thinking this, get it out of your head, because you are essentially biasing yourself into a single-mindset and a single-market, and that in itself is NOT good for the market, because it discourages competition. (plus, its rather silly).
The key phrase I used is "as we know it."

We, as Arai said, are used to physical copies of our games, not having them supported on the 'cloud' - a system that will, over time, go kaput. What happens then? We turn to emulators? Live off memories?

I don't know about you, but I still like to fire up my N64 and play some classics.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Why do you say that?

Lupus_Stevens

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Consoles will have problems no matter whom it is.
Just choose the one YOU want, and not what these silly, controversial, and fairly BIASED and INFLUENCED (because, you ARE indeed being influenced whether you know it or not, because, seeing as many, MANY people are trending toward PS4, obviously you are going to have a bloody larger pool of people supporting you) posts are stating.
Wait, so... if I have the same opinion as the majority of people... That means that my opinion is worthless and biased, simply because it happens to be the same as the majority. So the only way to not have a "biased" and "influenced" opinion, according to you, is by wanting to get an Xbox One. So essentially, this argument would take away from me my ability to decide my own opinion, because according to you, I can only have one choice, or else I'm just spewing up a biased point of view that isn't mine?

I don't like the Xbox One because reasons, not because everyone else hates it too. The previously-discussed idea that the Xbox One vs PS4 debate is one massive anti-Microsoft mass hysteria is a little ridiculous when you consider the alternative explanations, such as the Xbox One actually displeasing many people for many justifiable reasons.

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
Alright, so obviously the current favour of consumers is tipping towards the PS4.

I feel that if Microsoft had just opened with a showcase of the games on their system and appealed to core gamers, things wouldn't have started blowing up as they have. That, mixed with with terrible PR and silly comments have really just aided Sony.

All is not lost, however. The Xbox has a bunch of exclusive titles that could be system sellers. I hope that XboxOne doesn't get slammed in sales; Sony needs the competition, and we can't reply on the Wii-U for that - it appeals to a different audience.

TotalBiscuit is a reliable source of information on the subject; check it out!

We should all hold off serious judgements until we see both consoles in action - then we can see how major or not the differences are. I can't wait until they're released, a new generation of consoles means more advanced PC games!

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Honestly, I have had conversations about this with my friends about this whole Xbox "vs" PlayStation thing. If you really are/"were" a true Xbox fan, you would not be convinced this easily to go for a PlayStation 4. This whole "vs" game has not even begun yet, it will truly begin when they are released, not revealed.

Furthermore, the Xbox One contains a lot of (pretty good) exclusives and the 2 free games every month (starting this month with Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed 2) sounds better than the enourmous amount of arcade games you get for PS Plus. Other than that, as true Xbox fan you already would have been used to being connected to Xbox Live, seeing that the Xbox 360 plays its best when you are online. Even my all-time favorite game Fable, which was a singleplayer game got converted into a multiplayer game. There are few to none single-player games left for the Xbox 360, so I assume the same for the Xbox One. I see no reason to not enjoy the multiplayer and stick to singleplayer. Conclusively, if you really are a Xbox fan, you already were playing on the network and you probably have your computer/laptop constantly connected to the internet, so why not your gaming console.

I honestly wouldn't trust Sony on anything, they can promise a lot, but usually it does not come true. The PlayStation network, they announced, would always remain a free network. Of course they could not keep the promise, but a promise is a promise if you ask me. Now you have to pay $50 every year, for the maintain of their service. While honestly the free PlayStation network wasn't that great except from being free in the past few years. Microsoft remained honest in this case, and have let you pay $60 every year for a brilliant service. The network never has been down (or never noticed), I had great support by setting a few things up, their technical support calls were free (at least in The Netherlands) and it was very consumer-friendly.

The Kinect you get with a Xbox One is very neat and more than worth the money you pay for it. The only thing I dislike is that I have no clue where to put it and that is has to be connected to your Xbox One to play on your console, but that's something to worry about later, because I stick to the Xbox 360 for a couple of years till everything has gotten cheaper.

Another small thing, I really despise the PlayStation controller. I have gigantic hands and I usually press at least two buttons at once on that thing. While the Xbox controller lays a lot better in my hand and the new one seems even better to me!

Also, the whole sharing is something I don't care about. I buy the games I like, my friends buy their games they like. With that, I don't even sell my games, because I like to play them on a later stage.

The Xbox One is not even just a gaming console, it is a multimedia console. I don't mind that as long as I can play Halo. The reason I ever started with an Xbox is because of Halo and due to that I started to like other exclusives as Fable, Gears of War and Forza Motorsport. If you really like Halo, then the Xbox One is even better than the Xbox 360, because there are coming Halo-series made by Steven Spielberg.

Conclusively, the gamers for the Xbox One aren't forgotten and since the Xbox One has not been released you don't have anything to worry about. PS4 is a brilliant console made by Sony, but I won't buy it due to lack of trust and exclusives (so far), also it hasn't been released so it might not be that great either. If you are a true Xbox fan, you would have done most of the requirements with your Xbox 360, so it should not be a big deal. I can see why you might not like the Xbox One, but consider that it is not as bad as it sounds like.

Lupus_Stevens

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Honestly, I have had conversations about this with my friends about this whole Xbox "vs" PlayStation thing. If you really are/"were" a true Xbox fan, you would not be convinced this easily to go for a PlayStation 4. This whole "vs" game has not even begun yet, it will truly begin when they are released, not revealed.

Furthermore, the Xbox One contains a lot of (pretty good) exclusives and the 2 free games every month (starting this month with Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed 2) sounds better than the enourmous amount of arcade games you get for PS Plus. Other than that, as true Xbox fan you already would have been used to being connected to Xbox Live, seeing that the Xbox 360 plays its best when you are online. Even my all-time favorite game Fable, which was a singleplayer game got converted into a multiplayer game. There are few to none single-player games left for the Xbox 360, so I assume the same for the Xbox One. I see no reason to not enjoy the multiplayer and stick to singleplayer. Conclusively, if you really are a Xbox fan, you already were playing on the network and you probably have your computer/laptop constantly connected to the internet, so why not your gaming console.

I honestly wouldn't trust Sony on anything, they can promise a lot, but usually it does not come true. The PlayStation network, they announced, would always remain a free network. Of course they could not keep the promise, but a promise is a promise if you ask me. Now you have to pay $50 every year, for the maintain of their service. While honestly the free PlayStation network wasn't that great except from being free in the past few years. Microsoft remained honest in this case, and have let you pay $60 every year for a brilliant service. The network never has been down (or never noticed), I had great support by setting a few things up, their technical support calls were free (at least in The Netherlands) and it was very consumer-friendly.

The Kinect you get with a Xbox One is very neat and more than worth the money you pay for it. The only thing I dislike is that I have no clue where to put it and that is has to be connected to your Xbox One to play on your console, but that's something to worry about later, because I stick to the Xbox 360 for a couple of years till everything has gotten cheaper.

Another small thing, I really despise the PlayStation controller. I have gigantic hands and I usually press at least two buttons at once on that thing. While the Xbox controller lays a lot better in my hand and the new one seems even better to me!

Also, the whole sharing is something I don't care about. I buy the games I like, my friends buy their games they like. With that, I don't even sell my games, because I like to play them on a later stage.

The Xbox One is not even just a gaming console, it is a multimedia console. I don't mind that as long as I can play Halo. The reason I ever started with an Xbox is because of Halo and due to that I started to like other exclusives as Fable, Gears of War and Forza Motorsport. If you really like Halo, then the Xbox One is even better than the Xbox 360, because there are coming Halo-series made by Steven Spielberg.

Conclusively, the gamers for the Xbox One aren't forgotten and since the Xbox One has not been released you don't have anything to worry about. PS4 is a brilliant console made by Sony, but I won't buy it due to lack of trust and exclusives (so far), also it hasn't been released so it might not be that great either. If you are a true Xbox fan, you would have done most of the requirements with your Xbox 360, so it should not be a big deal. I can see why you might not like the Xbox One, but consider that it is not as bad as it sounds like.

But all you really seem to do have done here is look at every awful decision Microsoft has made with the Xbox One and looked at how you don't quite mind too much about it. Objectively speaking though, a lot of the problems you mentioned that you're okay with, such as being connected to the internet 24/7, inability to play used games or share games with friends, the 24/7 Kinect necessity (not to mention all the problems that come with that despicable piece of hardware), are all major issues for other people that are quite understandably driving them away from the Xbox One in droves. It almost seems like you're putting up with all these issues simply for the sake of proudly titling yourself a "true Xbox fan", which is pretty elitist at the very least...

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
But all you really seem to do have done here is look at every awful decision Microsoft has made with the Xbox One and looked at how you don't quite mind too much about it. Objectively speaking though, a lot of the problems you mentioned that you're okay with, such as being connected to the internet 24/7, inability to play used games or share games with friends, the 24/7 Kinect necessity (not to mention all the problems that come with that despicable piece of hardware), are all major issues for other people that are quite understandably driving them away from the Xbox One in droves. It almost seems like you're putting up with all these issues simply for the sake of proudly titling yourself a "true Xbox fan", which is pretty elitist at the very least...

"awful decision" of Microsoft is your opinion, not a fact. If you have issues with the Xbox One and of some being a major issue to you, then I don't see why you don't contact Microsoft by writing them a brief letter or when you can gather plenty of people to make a petition. If anyone wants to see changes with the Xbox One they have revealed, then here is not the place that any change will happen. Of course I don't mind about the "issues", because I don't find the "issues" being real issues. No console is perfect and for me the Xbox One is closer to being perfect than a PlayStation to me. Being connected to the internet once every 24 hours should not be rated as an issue, because the Xbox 360 already quite relayed on that, Xbox is a multiplayer gaming console/mutlimedia console. Since Xbox 360 playing unconnected is like salt without pepper, red without blue and land without sky. What I am trying to say is, you already don't experience the quality of an Xbox 360 without being connected, so I don't see how this would be an issue to the Xbox One by staying connected or at least pop up once every 24 hours. Instead of sharing games with friends, why not play together with your friends? That is why I have a Xbox, it is for my joy with friends and not just asking a friend if he wants to give me one of his games to play alone. If these "issues" seem to be major issues for a person, then do something about it directly, instead of complaining about it in the background. As I said in my previous post, I have had good experiences with Microsoft's (technical) support and already layed a few complaints about my Microsoft account that got fixed due to contacting, not due complaining. My post is or was not for the sake of calling myself a true Xbox fan, I am simply stating that you cannot call yourself a fan if you give up easily. Consider this, this so far just has been revealed news, not released news. Some people would consider Xbox 360 the winner of the 7th generation, but then you still forget how miserably it failed with all its child illnesses at the beginning (disk scratches, no wifi connector, etc.) it had.

Superchops

Reaction score
This just in from the PS4 event at E3:
Sony's won it for me.
You know the rival console is pathetic when you can use "you can let your friends play your games for free! You know, that thing you can do with every other form of media?" as a selling point.
The Xbox One is a joke.

As for me, I don't have nearly enough money for any of these, so I'm not even thinking about getting any of them.

Pikmon2

Reaction score

I'ma "true" nintendo fan. If they release a crap console, I'm not gonna be like "WELL ITS STILL AMAZING PS4 SUX". Also where'd you get PS4 not having many exclusives? Did you not see the 140 games that are either exclusive or have exclusive content for it? Xbox One has barely any exclusives, and the most interesting games at the conference weren't exclusives. Also, just because one person plays multiplayer games only, doesn't mean other don't. I almost entirely play Singeplayer games, or local-coop games. "If you really like Halo, then the Xbox One is even better than the Xbox 360, because there are coming Halo-series made by Steven Spielberg." I think Halo is awesome, but I'm not paying $500 to watch a TV show that'll probably come out on DVD. I'm sorry, but your arguments just seem more fanboying (Don't take this the wrong way, let me finish) in a way of "Well it is not released so its not bad yet". It IS bad a video game console. That's a fact. It's a video game console that tries to be everything, but fails in most areas and leaves the true gamers for the ones that just want CoD. Sure I can watch Price is Right and tell my Kinect what I want to watch and stuff, but stuff like this already EXISTS, and has for awhile. Like the new samsung TV, does the same thing, but Its a TV and you don't have to pay extra for a TV part of a gaming console.

115Predator

Reaction score
"Being connected to the internet once every 24 hours should not be rated as an issue, because the Xbox 360 already quite relayed on that, Xbox is a multiplayer gaming console/mutlimedia console. Since Xbox 360 playing unconnected is like salt without pepper, red without blue and land without sky. What I am trying to say is, you already don't experience the quality of an Xbox 360 without being connected, so I don't see how this would be an issue to the Xbox One by staying connected or at least pop up once every 24 hours.
I know someone who would use the PS3 as the main console and the Xbox360 just for the single player experience of the exclusive games (mostly Halo). It may be an incomplete experience without online access, but for many the singleplayer aspect or local multiplayer is reason enough to play the Xbox360; it works fine as an offline console. Now, people who are poor or have no way to access the internet won't be able to play the XboxOne due to the 24 hour authentication; I question why Microsoft has decided to do this.

Reactions: Edgar Harford

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
I'ma "true" nintendo fan. If they release a crap console, I'm not gonna be like "WELL ITS STILL AMAZING PS4 SUX". Also where'd you get PS4 not having many exclusives? Did you not see the 140 games that are either exclusive or have exclusive content for it? Xbox One has barely any exclusives, and the most interesting games at the conference weren't exclusives. Also, just because one person plays multiplayer games only, doesn't mean other don't. I almost entirely play Singeplayer games, or local-coop games. "If you really like Halo, then the Xbox One is even better than the Xbox 360, because there are coming Halo-series made by Steven Spielberg." I think Halo is awesome, but I'm not paying $500 to watch a TV show that'll probably come out on DVD. I'm sorry, but your arguments just seem more fanboying (Don't take this the wrong way, let me finish) in a way of "Well it is not released so its not bad yet". It IS bad a video game console. That's a fact. It's a video game console that tries to be everything, but fails in most areas and leaves the true gamers for the ones that just want CoD. Sure I can watch Price is Right and tell my Kinect what I want to watch and stuff, but stuff like this already EXISTS, and has for awhile. Like the new samsung TV, does the same thing, but Its a TV and you don't have to pay extra for a TV part of a gaming console.

Good for you, that is why you buy your console and I buy mine. You seem to tell me that you are a singleplayer player and that is why you buy your Nintendo stuff. I play multiplayer with my friends and am wanting a good (internet) service and that is why I buy Xbox. This thread is about Xbox One vs. PS4, Xbox One simply offers more due to their multimedia, hence I state arguments like that such as the Halo Series made by Steven Spielberg. If you wanted this only to be about the gaming parts of a console, it should have told so. If you think it is a bad video gaming console for you, please don't bother consider buying it and stick to your own console. I simply have stated my arguments why the Xbox One is not as bad as everyone says so and if you disagree with that, that's completley fine, but keep jumping on me because I don't say the same as the others is a no go for me, so please stop it would you? Thank you in advance.

Pikmon2

Reaction score

Good for you, that is why you buy your console and I buy mine. You seem to tell me that you are a singleplayer player and that is why you buy your Nintendo stuff. I play multiplayer with my friends and am wanting a good (internet) service and that is why I buy Xbox. This thread is about Xbox One vs. PS4, Xbox One simply offers more due to their multimedia, hence I state arguments like that such as the Halo Series made by Steven Spielberg. If you wanted this only to be about the gaming parts of a console, it should have told so. If you think it is a bad video gaming console for you, please don't bother consider buying it and stick to your own console. I simply have stated my arguments why the Xbox One is not as bad as everyone says so and if you disagree with that, that's completley fine, but keep jumping on me because I don't say the same as the others is a no go for me, so please stop it would you? Thank you in advance.

Mk. Lemme say this. I didn't try and attack you. I don't hate you because you like Xbox One. I'm just stating facts about it. You can like it, but your reasons behind it are based towards xbox fans ect., but you said how it would work for you you, not others, nor mentioned the people in other countries that won't even be able to play it. It was just "I have good internet, I can do this" but don't mention the hundreds/thousands that can't in a defense for a system.

Now don't take what I said as jumping on you! I'm not trying to offend you or attack you, remember that. ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Chillingworth

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Mk. Lemme say this. I didn't try and attack you. I don't hate you because you like Xbox One. I'm just stating facts about it. You can like it, but your reasons behind it are based towards xbox fans ect., but you said how it would work for you you, not others, nor mentioned the people in other countries that won't even be able to play it. It was just "I have good internet, I can do this" but don't mention the hundreds/thousands that can't in a defense for a system.

Now don't take what I said as jumping on you! I'm not trying to offend you or attack you, remember that. ;)

I did not see it as you were attacking me, but it was/is getting annoying how one cannot like something different from the majority. You have stated facts, I have stated a few facts too. Of course it is up to others to decide if the positives outweight the negatives.

I for one don't find someone a fan of something, when they give up easily. Like I said previously, if there are any issues, you will have to bring it to the developers concern.

Furthermore, in 2013 7.1 billion people have access to the internet, I still fail to see how one wouldn't be able in a specific country to connect to the internet nowadays. You don't need good internet to play singleplayer on a Xbox One, you only have to connect once every 24 hours, with a wifi connector that should not be much of an issue, else there is still the good old LAN-cable.

Also, I don't have good internet, I honestly don't. But I still enjoy the internet service with lag and connection failures. I am easily satisfied regarding internet services and not picky. Hence I probably come with a different opinion than others here.

EDIT: 31% out of 7.1 billion people, forgot to add the percentages! :p

Edgar Harford

Reaction score
Also, I don't have good internet, I honestly don't. But I still enjoy the internet service with lag and connection failures. I am easily satisfied regarding internet services and not picky. Hence I probably come with a different opinion than others here.

Ok...
Before I go on, I'd like to say that the STEAMBOX WILL KILL YOU ALL Steam box will easily defeat all consoles when it comes out.

Anyways. What about people with really bad internet... I mean Julia Gillard bad...
For people in Australia, or in poor countries, we have to deal with really long internet connection failures. For me, the router doesn't connect to the internet for days at a time.

• Agree
Reactions: digi and Pikmon2

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score

Ok...
Before I go on, I'd like to say that the STEAMBOX WILL KILL YOU ALL Steam box will easily defeat all consoles when it comes out.

Anyways. What about people with really bad internet... I mean Julia Gillard bad...
For people in Australia, or in poor countries, we have to deal with really long internet connection failures. For me, the router doesn't connect to the internet for days at a time.

Of course that would be incredibly annoying at this stage of the Xbox One if you really would have wanted one. Still this has been only revealed news and not released news. Furthermore, the Xbox 360 had child illnesses too and got fixed too at a later stage. I am pretty sure that Microsoft won't neglect countries such as Australia and if they do neglect I don't see any reason for an Australian to stick to Microsoft/Xbox! :p

Chillingworth

Reaction score
Of course that would be incredibly annoying at this stage of the Xbox One if you really would have wanted one. Still this has been only revealed news and not released news. Furthermore, the Xbox 360 had child illnesses too and got fixed too at a later stage. I am pretty sure that Microsoft won't neglect countries such as Australia and if they do neglect I don't see any reason for an Australian to stick to Microsoft/Xbox! :p
List of the ONLY countries that the Xbox One is playable in. Source: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/pre-order-xbox-one/disclaimer

• Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Russia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom
  • United States
That's 21. Out of 196. :confused: (That's right; every country in the world has at least one internet user; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Internet_users)

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
To me, after E3 , the PlayStation 4 looks to be the console to get. However, i have never really liked Sony for some reason, and im not about the start now. The only incentive to getting an Xbox One at the moment is Halo. Just Halo isn't going to persuade me to buy an Xbox one though. I need more reasons. If the DICE reboot of star wars battlefront comes out on PC, ill stick with a 360. If it doesn't, then ill consider it.