• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Would you rather...

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Trusted here. Definetly. I am currently a mod in this other community and I have to say, being a player is a lot more fun.

Would you rather have the most horrible book ever written (in your opinion, at least) to be in your mandatory literature list (you know, a list of books that you must read every year in school) or have the ugliest girl/boy in your class to totally fall for you?

adsfghjkl ninja alert.
I'd rather kill my mother.

Same question: Would you rather have the most horrible book ever written (in your opinion, at least) to be in your mandatory literature list (you know, a list of books that you must read every year in school) or have the ugliest girl/boy in your class to totally fall for you?

• Sad
Reactions: Pikmon2

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Kill, they all have to die!!
Would you rather kill your mother or your father?

EDIT: Ugh, that was a joke... Great, now I feel even more horrible.
Bram. It's a forum game. Obviously in real life I wouldn't kill either of them, but I have to answer with one or the other here, so I did.

Anyway, gross beer, I guess?

Would you rather have a vanilla ice cream or a chocolate ice cream? :3

D

DarkHender

Ice cream c:

Would you rather eat meat but be able to hear the cries of the animal as you're munching on it? Or would you rather eat vegetables/non meat and hear only the crunch of the food you're chewing?
lel

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Admin for one year. (if I chose Operator for all servers forever, I would need to get 20 hours each week for total stafftime of all 5 servers.)

Would you rather go on a date with Marnixxie or go on a date with Baker93?

storm886

Reaction score
A fast sports car that will break down after one year. I could sell it before it would break down and buy a nice everyday car with money still left over.

Would you rather take one four hour long test where you only have to fill out one registration or take one hundred five minute tests where you have to fill out a registration for each one?

storm886

Reaction score
No computer. If I had no internet what use is the computer really? I could always access the internet with a device other than a computer.

Antarctica or North Pole?