• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Would you rather...

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Oh god. The moon.
AUSTRALIA HAS HUGE FUCKING SPIDERS

Would you rather have the ending spoiled for Bioshock: Infinite or Dishonored (assuming you don't already know it, and I've heard both of them are popular. >w>)?

Scrable

Reaction score
Dishonored, because Bioshock got a good story... Well both got but they got better.

Would you rather having a good cheap game with DLCs or a average expensive game without DLCs?

namelessgirl

Reaction score
Dragon Apocalypse. Spiders creep me out.

Would you rather be forced to watch TV all day, everyday or watch it just once a year for an hour.

D

DarkHender

Once a year for an hour, computers are better.

Would you rather have a pet alligator but it liked to wear your clothing and sometimes ate the hats it put on.
Or would you rather have a 100 pet worms that roam around the house free?

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
i'd rather be forced to do a 20km job over doing 10 hours of school work

Would you rather get stuck in an elevator on your own for 53 hours or be the lone survivor of a bank hostage situation?

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
Elevator for 53 hours. 53 hours alone won't affect me. I mean, I'm already a no life with no friends, and watching others die would be totes horbs.

Would you rather be a member of One Direction, or Justin Bieber's closest cousin :m

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ill take the lesser of the two evils and go in One Direction
Would you rather go for a skydive and have your chute break midfall or go for an underwater dive and have your air tank break middive?

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
I'd say air tank break. Theres a chance you could make it to the surface before you drown, but I doubt there is a Snorlax where you would splat.

Would you rather live in a Pokemon world, Where pokemon was a complete reality, or a Bending world, like from Avatar, and you could be any type of bender.

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
interesting question i'd rather be killed by darkhender not sure why

would you rather chug two cups of trash juice or chug one gallon of milk six months past the expiration date?

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
I'd much rather be an animal. I'm happy with not having a monthly friend. If I could be any animal... hmm... I'd probably be a rare animal native to the U.S. One of the rarest of all creatures. I would be a Jeff0521. It's a majestic creature with some of the most elegant features. Though fierce and dangerous, I know how to tame this beast :m

Would you rather be a hairbrush for someone with greasy hair, or a toothbrush for someone with tarter-caked teeth?

Reactions: Jeff0521